Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Re: Dr. Negeri Lencho Should Be Oromia's Next President

Post by Axumezana » 06 Jul 2022, 17:02

Abiy, Shimeles, Birhanu Julia and all Oromia PP Security heads have to be investigated for their role on the on going genocide & face justice. The genocide committed in Tigray is also waiting for independent investigation.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 06 Jul 2022, 18:32

I am not here to defend any body , every body has to face justice for what ever crime he or she may have done!

But I do not agree with your underestimation of the crime done in Tigray

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 19:16

Axumezana wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 18:32
I am not here to defend any body , every body has to face justice for what ever crime he or she may have done!

But I do not agree with your underestimation of the crime done in Tigray

I disagree with your tigrayan brother roman's proposal for oromia's president, but agree with his 2nd post about tplf having to be held accountable if you wish to hold opdo and others accountable. All should be held accountable, tplf, opdo, andm and others.

TPLF was doing what happened to Tigray recently, to Oromo's and other Ethiopians for years, and none of you condemned it, you were silent; now look at you guys, surrounded on all sides by enemies that your leaders created for themselves.
There were some smart tigrayans who avoided supporting tplf, because they saw what was coming; but the majority was indifferent/silent to the suffering of others. So now, look, once again at where and what tigray is.

I posted this small quote a while back, as a reminder:

''Certainly, in the early years of the 21st century, the TPLF appeared increasingly besieged, with a mentality to match, at the heart of the Ethiopian polity; for that reason, too, many Tigrayans rejected the movement, for they saw it as ultimately jeopardizing Tigray itself, and exposing it to some violent future backlash, as had befallen the Amhara in the 1980s. It was increasingly common to hear mutterings that Tigray was in effect being 'held hostage' by the TPLF..''

[Frontiers of Violence in North-East Africa: Genealogies of Conflict Since C.1800
By Richard J. Reid, Page 216]

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 06 Jul 2022, 19:50

How did you know I did not oppose or criticize TPLF? Even I could be among the victims , but that does not mean that I deny the positive things TPLF had/have done!