Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: Theses Galla Bantu Gimmattamm Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot, Shimellis Abdissa & Adanech Abebe Must Dragged Naked

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 06 Jul 2022, 13:22

Theses Galla Bantu Gimmattamm Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot, Shimellis Abdissa And Adanech እባቤ Must Be Dragged Naked In Front Of Minilik Palace Adebbabay Now Before It is Too Late.

tekeba

Re: Theses Galla Bantu Gimmattamm Liggaggamm Pentte Ahmed Abiyot, Shimellis Abdissa & Adanech Abebe Must Dragged Naked

Post by tekeba » 06 Jul 2022, 22:27

Tog, Tog tebel adeha wedi shxermuta axgame. you mother fuxcer you are working hand and glove with that mothe fuxcer TARIK/WEDI

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 06 Jul 2022, 22:39

You claim to be an Eritrean yet you comment on Ethiopian affairs 24-7; this sounds like you're either one of tarik's other accounts, or you're an agame who is pretending. Otherwise, among other reasons, why would an Eritrean be so invested in who rules a country that they're not a part of? It's none of your business.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 06 Jul 2022, 23:18

Sadacha Macca A.K.A. The Top Notch Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga▪︎me And Tadiyalehu A.K.A. Tekeba:---- You Can See For Yourself Go Back All My Writing The Last Seven Years. At The Same Time Go Back Look What I Have Been Saying About This ● Fake, Galla Bantu FiQirr Yashenifal ● From Early 2018 I Was The His Critics That Never Ever Trusted Him At All And I Was Saying That He Will Backstab The Mighty Of The Horn H.E. President Esias Afewerki One Of These Days. Please Go Look Articles Writing From 2018. Sure Enough I Was 1000% Sure All Theses What Is Happening Now Is Coming In Future.

That Half Akeleguzai Agga•me From Segeneitti Tarik Is Pure Tigrayian Agga▪︎me But Born And Raised In Environ Of Adi Qheiyh Segeneitti Areas. His Parents Are Immigrants From Enderta. I Never Ever Liked Tarik From The Day One As He Was Desrespecting My Dear President H.E Esias Afewerki. He Is Complete Flip Flapper.

Tekeba A.K.A Tadiyalehu:-- You Are Pure Agga▪︎me Trying To Be Eritrean. Leave Eritrean Issues To Real Eritrean Bissbiss Shettattam Agga▪︎me.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 06 Jul 2022, 23:46

Tog terewae you don't even know how to spell PIA firs name, this is how you are writing (Esias). If you are Eritrean you are heavily involved calling names is it not stupid to talk about a country that has nothing to do with you, but you mother fuxxcer agxgame you know what you are trying to creat havoc, but no one is listening to you mother fuxxcer filthy mouth. Wedza edaga arbi

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 07 Jul 2022, 19:14

tog wajale aka tarik, sure, but we all know your agenda is to see wars in Ethiopia, especially between amara and oromo, so that the country will be in even worse shape than it is now; that's the same agenda tarik pushes too.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 08 Jul 2022, 12:09

Tog Wajjale,

pretending to be Amara, you are working for your foreign masters and Shabia. You are not brining any thing good for Ethiopia or Amara same.