Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

Best Analyst in ER and understands what is going on

Post by ethiopianunity » 06 Jul 2022, 09:48

Selam! Hands down.

She knows the fake Amara wanna be Weyanes. My hunch is that most Shabos in ER transitioned as Union, Right, etc..include Misraq too. Notice, we stopped talking about Tplf/ Weyane still the main perpetrator in Ethiopia that now fully shaded its skin from Weyane/Tplf to Shenne. However their comrades Olf is still alive and well servicing Tplf for would-be-Oromuma of Addis and possibly Ethiopia as a whole because, the so called Werkeneh Gebeyehu still functioning as Tplf and Olf while being in the most important position, Igad and Insa that is why there is secret coordination from Shabia. I think Aby is secret servant to Isayas. No matter how much are now friendly with Eritrea and Ethiopia, Eritrea still wants the upper hand and still heavily influenced by their foreign comrades just like Ethiopia. Just notice how Tesfanews and Tiago now shading their skin who they really are, indirectly wnating the expulsion of non Oromos from Wellega.

euroland
Member+

Re: Best Analyst in ER and understand what is going on

Post by euroland » 06 Jul 2022, 10:17

Isaias, Isaias, Isaisa….Shaebia, Shaebia Shaebia bla bla bla

Loser Agame
Nice try, but you are miserably failed again.

Anchin blo “Ethiopiaunity”. Agames love the extension names such as your to soften the real Ethiopians’ heart.

We know you are under cover Weyane troll whose assignment is to attack Eris. Your a’ss is hurting bad and you are blaming for all your own creation of failures on Eritreans. Rest assured, as in the past, your will be chased out from here again with your tail between your famine ridden legs.

ethiopianunity wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 09:48
Selam! Hands down.

She knows the fake Amara wanna be Weyanes. My hunch is that most Shabos in ER transitioned as Union, Right, etc..include Misraq too. Notice, we stopped talking about Tplf/ Weyane still the main perpetrator in Ethiopia that now fully shaded its skin from Weyane/Tplf to Shenne. However their comrades Olf is still alive and well servicing Tplf for would-be-Oromuma of Addis and possibly Ethiopia as a whole because, the so called Werkeneh Gebeyehu still functioning as Tplf and Olf while being in the most important position, Igad and Insa that is why there is secret coordination from Shabia. I think Aby is secret servant to Isayas. No matter how much are now friendly with Eritrea and Ethiopia, Eritrea still wants the upper hand and still heavily influenced by their foreign comrades just like Ethiopia. Just notice how Tesfanews and Tiago now shading their skin who they really are, indirectly wnating the expulsion of non Oromos from Wellega.