Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

A classy way of calling somebody an idiot.

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jul 2022, 08:40

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: A classy way of calling somebody an idiot.

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jul 2022, 10:34

Aaahhh...that sweet undying racism!!! 😡

______

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Jul 2022, 13:45

Zmeselo wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 10:34

______

I disagree with you on many issues and it is your absolute right to disagree with my opinion without applying vulgar languages which you are used to.

My opinion on the topic:

Since he is a white man, they will tell you that it was never on his plan to kill innocent people, he is not a terrorist. He even told his mother about his deed after the fact. He was suffering from "psychological problems"

Now.....

If the culprit was a black american, they will tell you, he was under the influence of drug. Killing spree is normal for a [ deleted ]. Hence he was drugged when he massacred civilized citizens.

And worth, if he were a muslim, they would have made it more dramatic. They would tell, he yelled allahu akbar (of course lying) and then he started shooting left and right and it was an act of TERRORISM.

The suspected culprit is a good person, he loved his grand-ma, he was visiting her every weekend. He suffered from psychological problems.

In conclusion:

The poor white dude, is neither a drugged niggger nor a muslim terrorist. So case closed!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Jul 2022, 13:45

Zmeselo wrote:

______

I disagree with you on many issues and it is your absolute right to disagree with my opinion without applying vulgar languages which you are used to.

My opinion on the topic:

Since he is a white man, they will tell you that it was never on his plan to kill innocent people, he is not a terrorist. He even told his mother about his deed after the fact. He was suffering from "psychological problems"

Now.....

If the culprit was a black american, they will tell you, he was under the influence of drug. Killing spree is normal for a [ deleted ]. Hence he was drugged when he massacred civilized citizens.

And worth, if he were a muslim, they would have made it more dramatic. They would tell, he yelled allahu akbar (of course lying) and then he started shooting left and right and it was an act of TERRORISM.

The suspected culprit is a good person, he loved his grand-ma, he was visiting her every weekend. He suffered from psychological problems.

In conclusion:

The poor white dude, is neither a drugged niggger nor a muslim terrorist. So case closed!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 06 Jul 2022, 14:15

I don't care an iota about any opinion of yours, and you shouldn't care about mine either.

kerenite wrote:
06 Jul 2022, 13:45
Zmeselo wrote:

______

My opinion on the topic:

Now.....

If the culprit was a black american, they will tell you, he was under the influence of drug. Killing spree is normal for a [deleted]. Hence he was drugged when he massacred civilized citizens.

In conclusion: