Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
MINILIK

Our dilemma has a solution!!

Post by MINILIK » 05 Jul 2022, 22:31

Don't get me wrong here, even the Oromia PP party bears some responsibility, the terrorist TPLF is ultimately more to blame. The Oromia regional president was one of many officials they bought off. Some for the sake of declaring independent Oromia, others for financial gain. The action of TPLF and OLA amount to nothing short of genocide. I have to make it clear to you all, (AMHARAS) that these people will not rest until they have completely eradicated us! In recent fights (Gojjam) the government suffered heavy casualties. Wollo also expected to put up significant resistance once again. However, keep your sights locked on TPLF at all times, they are our biggest threat and we have to eliminate them by any means necessary.

SOLUTION
Continue training more youth, and all diaspora Amharas should provide financial support to FANO. Over 30k FANOS were trained and ready to fight just last week. The government has no power to stop us. however, let's not get on the wrong side of our Oromo brothers and sisters by making derogatory remarks about them. They have nothing to do with it.

Noble Amhara

Re: Our dilemma has a solution!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Jul 2022, 23:00

1) Amhara civilians abandon Cursed Welega
2) Amhara Fano continues to train 1000s of locals
3) Amhara Fano becomes political party
MINILIK wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 22:31
Don't get me wrong here, even the Oromia PP party bears some responsibility, the terrorist TPLF is ultimately more to blame. The Oromia regional president was one of many officials they bought off. Some for the sake of declaring independent Oromia, others for financial gain. The action of TPLF and OLA amount to nothing short of genocide. I have to make it clear to you all, (AMHARAS) that these people will not rest until they have completely eradicated us! In recent fights (Gojjam) the government suffered heavy casualties. Wollo also expected to put up significant resistance once again. However, keep your sights locked on TPLF at all times, they are our biggest threat and we have to eliminate them by any means necessary.

SOLUTION
Continue training more youth, and all diaspora Amharas should provide financial support to FANO. Over 30k FANOS were trained and ready to fight just last week. The government has no power to stop us. however, let's not get on the wrong side of our Oromo brothers and sisters by making derogatory remarks about them. They have nothing to do with it.

Right

Post by Right » 05 Jul 2022, 23:48

M,
Abiye Ahmed, the PM of Ethiopia is in charge of the country. Not the TPLF.

Why was the TPLF not decimated? The entire nation was ready to eradicate the TPLF until the PM stopped the war and saved the TPLF.
The OLF, an armed terrorist group has been invited in to the country and they came in with combat gear and evil ideology. Now who is to blame for the massacre of Amaharas? The PM of Ethiopia.
He can easily declare a state of emergency and order the Army to weed out the terrorists. But he will not do that because he is a terrorist himself

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 06 Jul 2022, 00:01

We need to stop fighting and focus on forgiveness & reconcilation. If you want to contuinue fight Tigray and Oromia you should know who will be the loser. Amharas from Gondar has been doing barbaric actions on Tigrayans over the last six years and you can see what is happening to innocent Amharas time. Blood shed brings more blood shade. We lived together for generations and there should not be any reason we will not be able to solve our problems. Let us all give peace a chance.

MINILIK

Post by MINILIK » 06 Jul 2022, 00:49

Right.
Yes! The Prime Minister is a leader and as such must take responsibility. But, he is just one man, he can't control every part of his government.
No one is helping him right now. Understand that, I am not defending the Prime Minister in this instance. But he seems to be surrounded by traitors, as far as I can tell, I don't think he's trying to undermine his own authority by killing innocent bystanders. it doesn't benefit him at all. We can hold him responsible for other issues, but not this one!

when it comes to Tigray, he was on the losing end and the only option to fortify himself is by withdrawing his forces. Stopping a conflict requires the stronger party to yield first. similar to what the US government did in Afghanistan. The humanitarian crisis was too severe to handle. And TPLF keeps using it as a weapon. Also, the majority of Oromo military leaders are on the side of TPLF. Remember that TPLF had already eliminated pro-Ethiopia generals before they fled to Tigray. Not a single threat was left behind. This would include dismantling and weakening ENDF.

We must prepare for a long war ahead of us. Weapons should be purchased and we should prepare ourselves as much as possible. Eritrean ports can be used for this purpose. It's no longer possible to rely on the government. We will eventually face TPLF alone. We will make history, I promise you!! The attacks on our people were a coordinated effort by TPLF. We will be ready when our time comes!