Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Agames need this kind of destruction and deaths.

Post by Cigar » 05 Jul 2022, 15:44

I am again advocating that Abiy invites Eritrean offense force to cross Ethiopia’s tigray region and this time to completely destroy woyane and its supporters so that Abiy can focus on the none agame terrorists who are giving Ethiopia hiccups.
We want him to publicly invite us and be an advocate of his hand gesture to any other nation which tells him to evict an army which crosses Ethiopia’s border not to fight Ethiopia, but to help Ethiopia to destroy its enemy or entity which it calls terrorists.
This needs to be done ASAP, if Ethiopia is to be saved and its people except the ungrateful, funfunat agames start living in peace and harmony flying one Ethiopian flag and singing one Ethiopian national anthem.
The ethnicity divisions created by woyane need to be corrected by destroying woyane.
So it is good for Ethiopia and it will give us Eritreans a free green light to completely destroy woyane. Our fingers are itching us.
This year needs to be the deciding factor by conducting woyanes complete burial.
And oh yeah, you got to listen and watch the whole video to understand what is under our Eritrean sleeves.

Abere

Re: Agames need this kind of destruction and deaths.

Post by Abere » 05 Jul 2022, 16:03

I thought you knew the bitter truth. The truth is:
1) Abiy Ahmed wants ethnic/tribal regions as Woyane does. He even gave birth of 2 more new tribal regions. He will die for it. In other words, he is another TPLF but Oromigna speaking labeled as OLF.

2) If there is a will there is a way. Thus, to eliminate TPLF it does not take Eritrea. Just Amhara region special force is enough to complete the mission if Abiy Ahmed stopped his sabotage and supplying TPLF's arm stock, passing military secretes, forces Amhara to give away what they already captured. TPLF is no match even to one of the Amhara province armies.

----
But if Eritrea feels insecure by the mediocre and conspiracy act of Abiy and can take care of TPLF by herself, I don't think she needs to ask Abiy Ahmed's permission: 1) He has no control over Tigray 2) he has no legitimacy 3) he has no interest in Ethiopia, he is a bedfellow of some external forces and his vision is about Orommuma Oromiya, which does not share any border or anything with Eritrea. Just do it, do not procrastinate, and show off.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 05 Jul 2022, 16:08

Cigar why do you deny the fact that both Isaias and Abiy are licking their wounds from the defeat in Tigray?

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Jul 2022, 16:37

Cigar wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 15:44
I am again advocating that Abiy invites Eritrean offense force to cross Ethiopia’s tigray region and this time to completely destroy woyane and its supporters so that Abiy can focus on the none agame terrorists who are giving Ethiopia hiccups.
We want him to publicly invite us and be an advocate of his hand gesture to any other nation which tells him to evict an army which crosses Ethiopia’s border not to fight Ethiopia, but to help Ethiopia to destroy its enemy or entity which it calls terrorists.
This needs to be done ASAP, if Ethiopia is to be saved and its people except the ungrateful, funfunat agames start living in peace and harmony flying one Ethiopian flag and singing one Ethiopian national anthem.
The ethnicity divisions created by woyane need to be corrected by destroying woyane.
So it is good for Ethiopia and it will give us Eritreans a free green light to completely destroy woyane. Our fingers are itching us.
This year needs to be the deciding factor by conducting woyanes complete burial.
And oh yeah, you got to listen and watch the whole video to understand what is under our Eritrean sleeves.

I agree with u, but I don't trust galla abiy, I trust z amharas more. Qbiy was raised by Cursed-Land-Tigray evil ppl that's why he loves them. We Eritreans🇪🇷 Must arm amharas 2 z teeth that way they can cross 2 Cursed-Land-Tigray & Invite us Eritreans 🇪🇷, but my trust on galla-adwan abiy is no more.