Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Union/Right = Eden

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Jul 2022, 19:20

look at Horus threads you can see Union calling horus "Wutaf Neqay" then you will see right reply and call Horus "Molacha Leba" and then you will see Eden say the same thing!

Eden (((Right & Union))) is now pretending to be an Amara Activist with an agenda of bringing in a transitional government to replace TPLF's arch enemy PP..

Union = Eden !! WEEY GUUD !! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 04 Jul 2022, 19:25, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Re: Union = Right = Eden

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 19:25

All Amaras on ER so far called you nobel agame :lol:

You hate Eskinder to your bones and you still pretend to be Amara :lol: :lol:

Nobel agame!! :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Jul 2022, 19:28

union wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 19:25
All Amaras called nobel agame :lol:

Eden didn't you say "Eskinder Nega" should become the mayor of Addis Ababa so that Amharas in Addis dont support your arch enemy PP? :mrgreen:

then you said "Eskinder Nega should lead the Fano movement" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agame Eden fell in love with Eskinder when he said Amharas should stop fighting TPLF back in September 2021 read the article it was shared by Eden on ER!

https://addiszeybe.com/eskinder-nega-wr ... ve-empathy

Agames were planning on reaching Addis by December of 2021 they were hoping to free Jawar and Eskinder and make them their puppies so that they could re-colonize Ethiopia all over again

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 19:33

Nobel agame

You started writing in bolds now! You think you can make others believe your stupi'd lies.

Show me your evidence "Union" said that. You agame

You got busted.

You hate Eskinder to your bones. You told me that many times you stup'id idiot!!
Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 19:28
union wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 19:25
All Amaras called nobel agame :lol:

Eden didn't you say "Eskinder Nega" should become the mayor of Addis Ababa so that Amharas in Addis dont support your arch enemy PP? :mrgreen:

then you said "Eskinder Nega should lead the Fano movement" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Agame Eden fell in love with Eskinder when he said Amharas should stop fighting TPLF back in September 2021 read the article it was shared by Eden on ER!

https://addiszeybe.com/eskinder-nega-wr ... ve-empathy

union
Member+

Re: Union/Right = Eden

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 19:37

Every Amara on ER called you agame, remember that!!

No Amara would say Amaras evacuate from all over Ethiopia to Amara region. Only an agame tplf would say that

Right

Post by Right » 04 Jul 2022, 19:49

Noble,
You are wrong. Right is right. Most of the time I share Union’s opinion. Eden? No. I believe Eden is a woyanie.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 04 Jul 2022, 19:51

Agamew Belaynesh and her multiple nicknames are “fighting” each other. :lol: :lol:
Are you trying to convince us that union/right/nobel Agame ain’t you? LOL

Ember Low IQ
Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 19:20
look at Horus threads you can see Union calling horus "Wutaf Neqay" then you will see right reply and call Horus "Molacha Leba" and then you will see Eden say the same thing!

Eden (((Right & Union))) is now pretending to be an Amara Activist with an agenda of bringing in a transitional government to replace TPLF's arch enemy PP..

Union = Eden !! WEEY GUUD !! :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 20:02

Likewise brother Right

Keep up the great work please!
Right wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 19:49
Noble,
You are wrong. Right is right. Most of the time I share Union’s opinion. Eden? No. I believe Eden is a woyanie.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Jul 2022, 21:08

union and right might be the sameTPLF cadre who has no life except being glued on ER 24-7. Eden is a different breed. She has been a TPLF cadre who was groomed for it. Undoubtedly, they sent her to pricey private school in Ethiopia. Her english proves that. Take Halafi who came to US before Kennedy was assasinated. He could not write remotely close in English as she. She however never lived in an English speaking country ; however ; her written English is way better than any TPLF cadre. She is doing I think her best to pay TPLF back. With a dozen , still counting, user names she does her best. The sleepless in Seattle, no that is a wrong movie, the slepless in Mekele, is not right or union. She is EDen. The basic undestanding of , union sometimes called right, English is not bad, but his arrogance -- the I know it all self congradulation -- is a putoff.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jul 2022, 21:37

Halafi who came to US before Kennedy was assasinated.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That one is more fitting to Ethoash, who had a lot of stolen money at his disposal to improve his English but his tutors left him one after the other upon realizing that he is inherently as hard as a Wukro granite. He is though smart in that he eventually found his talent: copy & paste. Union aka right aka Eden is the tiniest, filthiest & most irrelevant woyane rat who has been trained to scream at every passerby Ethiopian & Eritrean.

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 21:08
union and right might be the sameTPLF cadre who has no life except being glued on ER 24-7. Eden is a different breed. She has been a TPLF cadre who was groomed for it. Undoubtedly, they sent her to pricey private school in Ethiopia. Her english proves that. Take Halafi who came to US before Kennedy was assasinated. He could not write remotely close in English as she. She however never lived in an English speaking country ; however ; her written English is way better than any TPLF cadre. She is doing I think her best to pay TPLF back. With a dozen , still counting, user names she does her best. The sleepless in Seattle, no that is a wrong movie, the slepless in Mekele, is not right or union. She is EDen. The basic undestanding of , union sometimes called right, English is not bad, but his arrogance -- the I know it all self congradulation -- is a putoff.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 Jul 2022, 22:46

Euroland aka Sadacha aka Selam once again is commenting on my posts

Union may be the brother of Eden. Right is definitely Eden the same way sarcasm denied being eden by complementing eden lol. I wonder who is “bealynesh” she or he must have really terrorized :lol: :lol: Jimman Ejolie :lol: 😂🤣🤣🤣 for over 5 years for him to mention a ancient forumer who I don’t know off

Eden=Right=Sarcasm=EPRDF=Kerenite=
AbysinniaLady=…….Somaliman=Educator and 😅 many more i dont have time to list all her accounts

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 04 Jul 2022, 23:19

ቱስ ቱስ ወያኔ - Why did you leave out Present & Mr Insulation, proponents of “anbeta korchami?”

Noble Amhara wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 22:46
Euroland aka Sadacha aka Selam once again is commenting on my posts

Union may be the brother of Eden. Right is definitely Eden the same way sarcasm denied being eden by complementing eden lol. I wonder who is “bealynesh” she or he must have really terrorized :lol: :lol: Jimman Ejolie :lol: 😂🤣🤣🤣 for over 5 years for him to mention a ancient forumer who I don’t know off

Eden=Right=Sarcasm=EPRDF=Kerenite=
AbysinniaLady=…….Somaliman=Educator and 😅 many more i dont have time to list all her accounts

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 04 Jul 2022, 23:28

This is a lame and failed attempt to make people think noble Agame ain't union aka present aka right aka wishyeee.
The fact that you try too hard to pretend to be an Amara nationalist, is a big indicator that you and your other accounts are all as agame as brother halafi and abdelaziz who used to be an account named minilik ze 3rd until he finally admitted that he was Agame after pretending to be an Amara nationalist for years.

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 23:45

Islamic oromia sadacha maca :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 23:28
This is a lame and failed attempt to make people think noble Agame ain't union aka present aka right aka wishyeee.
The fact that you try too hard to pretend to be an Amara nationalist, is a big indicator that you and your other accounts are all as agame as brother halafi and abdelaziz who used to be an account named minilik ze 3rd until he finally admitted that he was Agame after pretending to be an Amara nationalist for years.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 05 Jul 2022, 00:18

Abdelaziz
:lol: :lol: :lol: almost forgot about that

Sadacha Macca wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 23:28