Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

C beyond

Re: I no longer respect the inhabitants of Hammasen, Eritrea. They are a group of liars

Post by C beyond » 04 Jul 2022, 03:13

Justice seeker, My fiancee is from Hammasen, and she is as liberal as they come her mom is from Checheho. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cigar

Re: I no longer respect the inhabitants of Hammasen, Eritrea. They are a group of liars

Post by Cigar » 04 Jul 2022, 08:20

Conflictseeker aka justice seeker you mother fu’cker, every thing Wedi Taba said is absolutely correct.
I am old enough to witness it as an Asmara born and raised Eritrean.
But I don’t blame the Akeleguzai people of what was going on inside Asmara (probably other cites or towns). I don’t believe the akeleguzay were purposely trying to oppress the rest of the Eritreans. This divide and rule was being conducted by Sellassie’s just like it was being done by the British.
For example after I finish high school with flying colors (honors) I was denied to get a job opportunity in one of the govt entities while three neighboring siblings (from one family) yes from Akeleguzay who were not smarter than me were given different employment opportunities.
I mentioned one example concerning me, but it was a practice which was being done by Sellassie all over Eritrea and again I don’t blame any Akeleguzay person for taking the advantage for we know that we as Eritreans will fix this divide and rule system and treat all Eritreans equally with merit no matter where they hail from and we did just that after we freed our country and I am very confident that the Akeleguzay citizens are on board as they too sacrificed for the freedom of Eritrea and Eritreans. Yes during those times the Akekeguzay Eritreans were treated just like what the Adowa funfunat agames are being treated by woyane.
So shut the fu’ck up and stop blaming Wedi Taba for telling the truth.
Again, it is human nature to accept special favor even if one knows that it is wrong. So I don’t blame them for getting what they got of what the rest of the Eritreans were not.
What it matters now is that we all including the proud people of Akeleguzay are in the same page. Eritrea belongs to all Eritreans and they all are getting equal treatment.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 04 Jul 2022, 09:00

almaze the Dedebitan prostitute :mrgreen: 8) :lol:

Checheho is closer to Adwa or Dedebit than Adi Quala or Adi Qontsi.

C beyond wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 03:13
Justice seeker, My fiancee is from Hammasen, and she is as liberal as they come her mom is from Checheho. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 09:10

So why do many akaleguzay i know hate Esayas? And support tplf

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 06 Jul 2022, 05:00

ፈለማ እቶም ንጥምረት ኤርትራዉያን ክትፈላልዩ ትፍትኑ ባእታታት ኤርትራዉያን መልስና፤ እዡይ ፈተነኹም ቀደም ተፈቲኑ ብጥምረትን ስምረትን ኤርትራዉያን ፈሺሉ ኢዩ። ዚብል ኢዩ። :mrgreen:

ቀጺልና ኃዉና Cigar ትንታነኻ ግርም ምነበረ፤ እንተዀነ ግዳ ምስ ነፈናዮ ብዙሕ ኣበራት ረኪብናሉ።

ውልቀሰባት ደቂ ኣከለጕዛይ ሓለፋ ረብሓ ብኃይለሥላሴ ይግበረሎም ነቢሩ ትብለና ኣሎኻ። ሄሄ እቱይ ሓቂ ከምኡ ዲዩ? በዬናይ መዐቐኒ’ከ ደቂ ኣከለጕዛይ ጥራሕ ይምዘኑ? ስለምንታይ? ንምንታይ?
እቱይ መንቋሕቋሕታ ምህሮ ዝነበሮ ዝዀነ ሰብ ኣብ ጸፍሒ ይመጽእ ነቢሩ ኢዩ። ብአካዳሚያዊ ብልጫ ሰባት ይምዘዙ ነቢሮም።

ከምቱይ ትብሎ ዓይነት ርኡይ፡ ንበላሕቲ ዜባዅር ኣፈላላዪ እንተደኣ ነቢሩ ደኣ፡ እኒ ቐሺ ዲመጥሮስ፣ እኒ ራእሲ ኪዳነማርያም፣ እኒ ተድላ ዕቑቢት እኒ ወዘተ ኣብ ግዜ ኃይለሥላሴ ከመይ ቢሎም ናብ ሥልጣን መጺኦም? ከምቱይ ትብሎ ዓይነት ርኡይ ሜማ ኣብ ልዕሌኻ ኪወርድ እንከሎ ደኣ እኒ ቀሺ ዲመጥሮስ፣ እኒ ራእሲ ኪዳነማርያም፡ እኒ ተድላ ዕቝቢትን ስዒቦም ዝመጽኡ ወረጃታት ሰብ ሰራዬ ደኣ ድምጺን ጥርዓንን ወዶም ከየስምዑ መን ሒዝዎም?

ርግጽ ኢዩ እኒ ብላቴን ጌታ ሎረንሶ ትእዛዝ (ኣከለጕዛይ) ኰኑ እኒ ብላቴን ጌታ ኤፍሬም ተወልደመድኅን (ሓማሴን) ብፍልጠቶምን ንሕብረት ብዝነበሮም ልዑል እምነቶምን ኢዮም መዝነት ብኃይለሥላሴ ተዋሂብዎም። ከምኡ ድማ እኒ ቢትወደድ አስፍሃ ኮኑ፡ እኒ ከንቲባ ሓረጐት ኣባዪ በቱይ ዝነበሮም ልዑል ኣካዳሚያዊ ፍልጠትን ልዑል ናይ ምምሕዳር ክእለትን ከምኡውን ብዝነበሮም ፖለቲካዊ መርገጽን እዮም ተሓርዮም። ካብ ወገን ሠራዬ ዝዀኑ ኣቶ ወልደኣብ ወልደማርያም እውን፡ ፍልጠቶም ልዑል ይንበር ደኣ እምበር፡ ፈለማ ትግራይ ትግርኚ ደሓር እዙይ ከምዘይሰልጥ ምስፈለጡ ናብ ኤርትራ ንኤርትራውያን ኣቢሎም ደኣ እምበር፡ ፖለቲካዊ እምነቶም ሓድነት ምስ ኢትዮጵያ እንተዚኸውን ነቢሩ፡ ብላቴን ጌታ ወይ ድማ ቢትወደድ ዚብል ‘ሽመት’ ምተዋህቡ ነቢሮም። :mrgreen:

ናባኻ ክንምለስ፡ ኣብ 2ይ ብርኺ ትምህርቲ ንስኻ ፍሉይን ብሉጽን ነጥቢ እንከሎኻ፡ ዕድል ስራሕ ተነፊግኻስ ንካልኦት ካባኻ ዘይሕሹ (ደቂ ኣከለጉዛይ) ተዋሂቡ ትብል ኣሎኻ። ብሉጽ ነጥቢ እንከሎኻ ደኣ ስለምንታይ ትምህርትኻ ዛይቐጸልኻ፡ ማሕደረ ትምህርቲ ዛይረኸብኻ? ዩኒቨርሲቲ እዉን ዛይኣተኻ። ባዕልኻ ኣብዡይ ከምዝነገርካና ኵዕሶ ኢኻ ትጻወት ዝነበርኻ እምበር ኣብ ምህሮ ንፉዕ ነቢረ ኣይበልካናን? :mrgreen: በዙይ በለ በቱይ፡ ብሉጽ ሰብ ብሉጽነቱ ኬሕድጐ ዚኽእል ወላ ሓደ ኣካል የሎን።

እንተዀነ ግዳ ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን ሓደ ነገር ንጥርጥር፡ እቱይ ትብሎ ዛሎኻ ሓቂ እንተደኣ ዀይኑ፡ ናብ ናይ ስራህ ዓለም ከምዘይሰልጠኻ ዚገብር ዝነበረ፡ ውልቃዊ ስዲ ዝዀነ ባህርያትካ ኢዩ። ውልቃዊ ባህርያትካ ካብቲ ሕብረተሰብ ኤርትራና ኮነ ሕብረተሰብ ኢትዮጵያ ብሓፈሻ ዝተመስረተሉ ልዑል ክብርታት ኣመና ዝጐደለን ነውራምን ብምንባሩ፡ እዙይ ትብሎ ‘ብሉጽ እንከለኻ’ ዕድል ተነፊጉካ ትኸውን። ካብ ሕብረተሰብ ዝተነጸለ ተግባር ዚፍጽም ሕብረተሰብ ባዕሉ ኢዩ ዝንሕፎን ዝግልፎን።
:lol:
Cigar wrote:
09 Aug 2018, 23:33
F**k Mary, f**k the gods, f**k jesus, f**k Mohammed, f**k Budah f**k Balha etc.
Get up your a**s and work and sweat to get what you freaking want.
F**king prayer doesn't work.
At least make a black Mary or Jesus or Mohammed if you have to have blind faiths.
Wow, how stupid are people, yes all people who believe on such bull sh*t crap?
It is mind boggling that such stupid people believe that a virgin can have a baby, a man can change water to wine, a 900 old man built a boat the size of Canada (may be bigger) which houses couple of each animal on earth.
Are you all ignorants or retards?
ናጻ ኤርትራና አድልዎ ዛይብላ ኰይናላ ዝበልካዮ፡ ጽቡቕ ባሕጊ ኢዩ፡ እንተዀነ ግዳ ጽፉፍ መጽናዕቲ ዬድልዮ ኢዩ። ብዙሕ “ምእንቲ ሞጎጎ ትሕለፍ ኣንጭዋ” እናተባህለ ደኣ እምበር፡ ገለ ገለ ተርእዮታት ብገለ ገለ ፈላላዪ ባእታታት ኣይክሰትን ኢዩ ምባል ኣይኸኣልን ኢዩ፡ ምጥንቓቕ የድሊ ኢዩ። :mrgreen:
Cigar wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 08:20
Conflictseeker aka justice seeker you mother fu’cker, every thing Wedi Taba said is absolutely correct.
I am old enough to witness it as an Asmara born and raised Eritrean.
But I don’t blame the Akeleguzai people of what was going on inside Asmara (probably other cites or towns). I don’t believe the akeleguzay were purposely trying to oppress the rest of the Eritreans. This divide and rule was being conducted by Sellassie’s just like it was being done by the British.
For example after I finish high school with flying colors (honors) I was denied to get a job opportunity in one of the govt entities while three neighboring siblings (from one family) yes from Akeleguzay who were not smarter than me were given different employment opportunities.
I mentioned one example concerning me, but it was a practice which was being done by Sellassie all over Eritrea and again I don’t blame any Akeleguzay person for taking the advantage for we know that we as Eritreans will fix this divide and rule system and treat all Eritreans equally with merit no matter where they hail from and we did just that after we freed our country and I am very confident that the Akeleguzay citizens are on board as they too sacrificed for the freedom of Eritrea and Eritreans. Yes during those times the Akekeguzay Eritreans were treated just like what the Adowa funfunat agames are being treated by woyane.
So shut the fu’ck up and stop blaming Wedi Taba for telling the truth.
Again, it is human nature to accept special favor even if one knows that it is wrong. So I don’t blame them for getting what they got of what the rest of the Eritreans were not.
What it matters now is that we all including the proud people of Akeleguzay are in the same page. Eritrea belongs to all Eritreans and they all are getting equal treatment.