Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Detail agreement Abiy&TDF brokered by US, service to be restored, no hindrance aid, pre war territories, war compensatio

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Jul 2022, 22:19

Below key points are agreed between PP and TDF as the starting point talks to resume and peace accord to be consummated:

1. All services to be restored as pre war started immediately.

2. All kind of foreign aid to move in and out to Tigray without any glitch and hindrance for foreseeable future.

3. Tigray territories to be restored as pre war started and all parties occupying Tigray territories pre war must leave including Eritrea from all pre war territories controlled by Tigray and Abiy must come out on national TV and declared Eritrea must leave from all pre war Tigray territories and Eritrean securities and others must leave Ethiopia soil immediately.

4. Tigray arm forces aka TDF will stay as Tigray forces and will contribute as peace keepers around the would as needed by the UN to serve peace for the world.

5. Tigray will be compensated by the rich countries the way German, Japan and others countries devastated by war and rebuild better than what Tigray was pre war and all private citizen lost their properties and lives will be paid off by the rich countries.

6. Tigray will conduct self determination what the people want for their future.

ተዓዋታይ

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 03 Jul 2022, 23:59, edited 3 times in total.

euroland
Member+

Re: Detail agreement Abiy&TDF brokered by US, service to be restored, no hindrance aid, pre war territories, war compens

Post by euroland » 03 Jul 2022, 22:22

It is true; it is also true….

The pigs are flying
Big Foot is real
“TDF” won the war
Elvis is alive

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 22:19
Below key points are agreed between PP and TDF as the starting point talks to resume and peace accord to be consummated:

2. All kind of foreign aid to move in and out to Tigray without any glitch and hindrance for foreseeable future.

3. Tigray territories to be restored as pre war started and all parties occupying Tigray territories pre war must leave including Eritrea from all pre war territories controlled by Tigray and Abiy must come out on national TV and declared Eritrea must leave from all pre war Tigray territories and Eritrean securities and others must leave Ethiopia soil immediately.

4. Tigray arm forces aka TDF will stay as Tigray forces and will contribute as peace keepers around the would as need by UN to serve peace for the world.

5. Tigray will be compensated by the rich countries the way German, Japan and others countries devastated by war and rebuild better than what Tigray was pre war and all private citizen lost their properties and lives will be paid off by the rich countries.

6. Tigray will conduct self determination what the people want to their future.

ተዓዋታይ

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Detail agreement Abiy&TDF brokered by US, service to be restored, no hindrance aid, pre war territories, war compens

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 22:28

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 22:19

4. Tigray arm forces aka TDF will stay as Tigray forces and will contribute as peace keepers around the would as need by UN to serve peace for the world.

6. Tigray will conduct self determination what the people want to their future.

ተዓዋታይ

The loser is not allowed to dictate the terms of surrender. Western Tigray is beyond the control of the con artist abiye Ahmed, it is going to be decided by amhara.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Jul 2022, 22:30

. image first posted by deqi-arawit
:lol: :mrgreen:

Educator

Post by Educator » 03 Jul 2022, 22:38

What would you say if it is realy true? Will you apologize like a brave person for doubting any of what the woyane Halafi stated?

I,for one, truly believe all the points. I had written in this forum back when Woyanes were at the gate of Debrebirhan that the deal was reached with the US sponsorship that Abiy surrendered to all woyane's demands in exchange for the retreat of woyane's forces back to Tigray territories. I even mentioned about the promises made by the international actors to allocate 5-6 billion dollars for reconstruction of Tigray. So when this Halafi just wrote this Today, I felt that he was plagiarizing my work.

euroland wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 22:22

The pigs are flying
Big Foot is real
“TDF” won the war
Elvis is alive

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Jul 2022, 22:43

ጉዶም ፈጢጣ Bologna maids & Amharu???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Jul 2022, 22:48

The revival of King of kings Yohannes and Raesi Alula era not jut controlling Metema Yohannes and Allowuha but Bahri Tigray

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Jul 2022, 22:59

Friend
There is hundreds of reason why a single Weyane’s demand will never be met. Abiy knows he wouldn’t survive a single day if he retreats from the demands he set forward in front of 110 million Ethiopias. Weyane did not retreat back to their hole because of US secret deal; Weyane was swallowed more than it could chew; it was over-starched, under supplied, far away from its base and got itself deep inside enemy’s territory. It was also lost the majority of its fighters, logistics and food/water; thus, Weyane had no choice but to run back to its hole to resupply and regrouped to fight another day.

Do you think 40 million Amara’s demand and right worth leas than the 4 million Tigreans? Do you think Abiy needs the universal hated Tigrean by all Ethiopians to survive or its strong allies, the huge Amara base?

Abiy will restore most of the humanitarian inaustractures, such as banking and phone lines; he also never hide his intentions of doing so since day one; however, handing over a single yard of Amara lands, such as Welqait/Humera is none starter. He will have a huge war on his hand that he will not come out off. My friend, don’t get your hopes up because, you bond to be disappointed.

Educator wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 22:38
What would you say if it is realy true? Will you apologize like a brave person for doubting any of what the woyane Halafi stated?

I,for one, truly believe all the points. I had written in this forum back when Woyanes were at the gate of Debrebirhan that the deal was reached with the US sponsorship that Abiy surrendered to all woyane's demands in exchange for the retreat of woyane's forces back to Tigray territories. I even mentioned about the promises made by the international actors to allocate 5-6 billion dollars for reconstruction of Tigray. So when this Halafi just wrote this Today, I felt that he was plagiarizing my work.

euroland wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 22:22

The pigs are flying
Big Foot is real
“TDF” won the war
Elvis is alive

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Jul 2022, 23:05

ሕጂ ውን ዝሓየለ ሰራዊት ኣብ ኣፍሪቃ ጅግና ናይ አርትራና ሰራዊት ዝና ገና ከም ንስሪ "ይዝምቢ"አዩ ዘሎ።!!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Jul 2022, 23:33

ቀንጠብጠብ Seraqi Xahlin Mudwan, Aye Bologna maids???

temari

Post by temari » 04 Jul 2022, 07:42

I think the criteria for Abiy is clear: Tigray will get things that will allow the federal government to get more money from the west and at the same time will not threaten Abiy's power. Everything else is a RED LINE!

Tigray will get federal budget and basic services such as electricity, telecom and banking even this is not an easy task. For banking for example there must be a trust and all banks in Tigray must follow rules and regulations of the central bank of Ethiopia and not TPLF's orders. For telecom and electricity services, the institutions will have to send technicians on the ground and this too is not an easy task. I'm very sure even these basic services will be delivered in a very slow motion to prolong the so called የጥሞና ጊዜ as much as possible. The preparation for the negotiations and the negotiations themselves will be processed slowly, very slowly.

I don't think Tigray will get wolkait. That is impossible for now both militarily and through negotiations. The best Tigray can achieve is if the federal government administers wolkait like Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa. Even that, I doubt this will become reality but that is the best outcome for Tigray.

Handing over wolkait for TPLF means a direct threat for Abiy's power. It means:

- Giving TPLF access to Sudan military supplies. Abiy will never allow this to happen. Even all aid trucks to Tigray must go through X-Ray machines to make sure that no weapon is delivered. This is how sensitive Abiy is when it comes to his power. Wolkait is so significant for the federal government so much so that last time it was willing to let TDF come all the way to north showa than allowing TDF control wolkait. Abiy will never allow TPLF to get access to Sudan. Only fools believe in such kind of fantasy.

- Giving wolkait to Tigray means Abiy officially breaking up with PP Amhara. Abiy is not that stupid to endanger his power just to please the west or TPLF.

Abiy composed 50% of the peace negotiators from PP Amhara to make sure that Wolkait will not even be on the agenda let alone to be handed over to Tigray. This will help him to play the good cop and let PP Amhara play the bad cop. He can say to westerners that he would love to negotiate about Wolkait but the negotiation team is composed of the "bad cops" and they rejected the issue to be on the agenda. This way he still maintains his stance never to give TPLF access to Sudan while playing the good cop. If he really wanted to hand over wolkait to TPLF he would have gathered "neutral" people into the negotiation team but he didn't because he himself don't want to give wolkait to TPLF but at the same time wants to play the good cop.

One thing I know for sure is Abiy will allow things that will not in anyway threaten his power such as basic services and even that he will do it in a slow motion to have the maximum possible effect of የጥሞና ጊዜ. Things like wolkiat that will directly threaten his power are RED lINEs that he will not cross!

I don't want to comment about silly things like TDF fighters being sent to UN missions :lol: That is just delusional!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 04 Jul 2022, 14:28

Abiy and PP are implementing demand number three, that is restoration of Tigray territories as pre war boundary. Gonder is burning to clear all the looter dwarfs of rats from looted Tigray lands and he ordered all federal military to leave from western Tigray.