Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

What will happen in Oromia!

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jul 2022, 17:43

In Oromia the main political rivalry is among Welega , Shoua and Arsi Oromo elites. Most of the Shoua Oromo ellities are allied with Abiy and could coexist with him. Same is true with Arsi elites. The Welega ellities are divided between supporting the " protestant " Abiy and their flag bearer OLF/OLA. Ultimately once Abiy forges peace with TPLF he may be able to defeat or strike peace deal with OLA and Oromia could be at peace with itself. However, the Oromia government will continue to face challenges due to fierce rivalry between Islamist Arsi allied with Jimma Oromos ( supported by Arabs/Turkey) against protestant Oromos , with the Orthodox Shoua Oromos Allied with the Welega astute ellities. Oromos shall continue to Oromize Ethiopia , Addis Ababa , specially Southern and Western Ethiopia but facing resistance from Amhara, Afar and Somalia. Close alliance between Tigray and Oromia shall stabilize Oromia and Confederated/Federated Ethiopia.

Sadacha Macca

Re: What will happen in Oromia!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Jul 2022, 17:55

Wrong, wrong and wrong. I'd focus more on Tigrayan politics if I were you; leave Oromo internal affairs to us Oromo's. Worry about the millions of Tigrayans under siege and how to get Tigray out of this horrible situation that their own leaders got them into!
It's not about elites from regions, it's about the fact that the OPDO is a party whose very existence is based on serving the interests of others, to the detriment of the very people they're supposed to govern and represent. Their origin is well known- created by tplf and shabia, to facilitate the exploitation and subjugation of Oromo's and Oromia. Now, I am not putting all the blame on others, because if it weren't for our own weakness, nobody in the region would even have a dream of touching Oromia. Hence the reason why, a strong OLA/Oromo army is needed to protect our interests.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jul 2022, 18:14

You comment on Tigray, Amhara and the Horn Africa in your posts and what is your problem if some body talks about Oromia unless you are from Ascari land.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Jul 2022, 18:53

But I do not lie, nor do I delve into any so called ''regional elitism/divisions,'' from amongst those groups. Not to mention that, you are lying and talking about non-existent things that our enemies [which includes TPLF] used to defame and denigrate us, such as ''Islamist movements.''
Tigrayans have more than enough on their plate to deal with-so much in fact, that you shouldn't even have the luxury of time to worry about our affairs!

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jul 2022, 19:15

Amhara and Oromo as people have much more in common.Their common enemies are TPLF and OLF. When these diseases are removed, division, ክልል whatever cr@p thugs used to divide will go to the dust bin of history. Till the momnet of truth prevails one can litter the internet with all the assumption under the sun. To be honest, TPLF is the worst virus Ethiopians have ever seen in their history, OLF is its variant.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jul 2022, 21:15

I did not say " islamist movements" but " Islamist Arsi " what I mean by Islamist " those who believe in Islam" nothing related with terrorism. I also mentioned " Protestant Oromo/ Protestant Welega " which means those who believe in protestant christianity. I hope that clarifies your concern.
Last edited by Axumezana on 03 Jul 2022, 21:35, edited 3 times in total.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jul 2022, 21:19

Abere

Your dream to finish TPLF and OLA is wrong and will not happen and the archaic unitary Ethiopia will never come again . But I agree on your statement Amharas, Oromos and all Ethiopians have been inter-married, lived together and have so many things in common.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 15 Aug 2022, 00:58

Axumezana wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:43
In Oromia the main political rivalry is among Welega , Shoua and Arsi Oromo elites. Most of the Shoua Oromo ellities are allied with Abiy and could coexist with him. Same is true with Arsi elites. The Welega ellities are divided between supporting the " protestant " Abiy and their flag bearer OLF/OLA. Ultimately once Abiy forges peace with TPLF he may be able to defeat or strike peace deal with OLA and Oromia could be at peace with itself. However, the Oromia government will continue to face challenges due to fierce rivalry between Islamist Arsi allied with Jimma Oromos ( supported by Arabs/Turkey) against protestant Oromos , with the Orthodox Shoua Oromos Allied with the Welega astute ellities. Oromos shall continue to Oromize Ethiopia , Addis Ababa , specially Southern and Western Ethiopia but facing resistance from Amhara, Afar and Somalia. Close alliance between Tigray and Oromia shall stabilize Oromia and Confederated/Federated Ethiopia.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 17 Apr 2023, 13:19

Axumezana wrote:
15 Aug 2022, 00:58
Axumezana wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:43