Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

I said Italians First Taught Eritreans To Hate Amara And DeqiArawit is Angry at Me For Saying That! HAHAHA

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 14:57

I was wondering why low IQ deqi arawit was angry at me for saying what i said. What I said was a fact!
Last edited by union on 03 Jul 2022, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Re: I said Italians First Taught Eritreans To Hate Amara And DeqiArawit is Angry at Me For Saying That! HAHAHA

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 15:01

We can together correct bad history but we can't deny it! That is what the low IQ deqi arawit is trying to do
Last edited by union on 03 Jul 2022, 15:07, edited 1 time in total.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: I said Italians First Taught Eritreans To Hate Amara And DeqiArawit is Angry at Me For Saying That! HAHAHA

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 15:03

Low IQ.
Amhara never existed in the dictionary of Eritreans before they introduced themselves to us in 1952. Now tell me my low IQ friend, Do people with common sense hate or love people whom they never encountered in their life? Ante Telechu Wahid! :mrgreen:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 15:05

The sequence is:

Italians

Eritreans

Agame tplfs

And olf

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 15:11

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 15:05
The sequence is:

Italians

Eritreans

Agame tplfs

And olf
And Low IQs Like "Union". You are a waste of good sperm.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 03 Jul 2022, 15:28

Union is not an amhara he is from cursed-land-tigray. Low IQ from hunger & starvation & malnutrition :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 15:48

By an italian historian Gini:

"Gini denied that half-castes were biologically inferior, even though he recommended that race crossing should not take place between peoples who were too different from each other, as in the case of blacks and whites. But Gini also supported the idea that Eritreans were superior to African blacks"

The Italians not only planted hate towards Amara but also to whole black people

Italians sound just like the "ወርቅ ህዝብ ናቹ" lie by meles :lol: and we already know of the disaster such hate brought to both people and even to the rest of us.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 15:55

So the aim should not be to deny history but to admite the wrong and to move forward positively.

What the low IQ deqi arawit is doing is deny
the undisputed history which will bring the people in the horn more problems

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 16:03

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 15:48
By an italian historian Gini:

"Gini denied that half-castes were biologically inferior, even though he recommended that race crossing should not take place between peoples who were too different from each other, as in the case of blacks and whites. But Gini also supported the idea that Eritreans were superior to African blacks"

The Italians not only planted hate towards Amara but also to whole black people

Italians sound like just ወርቅ ህዝብ ናቹ lie by meles :lol: and we already know of the disaster such hate brought to both people and even the rest of us.
Yene Telecha low IQ! Your desperate attempt to look like a person with modest intelligence is backfiring. You are born Low IQ and you will die Low IQ.

The nobility were always selected where we dip our d2£ck and with whom we create a family ties with. In todays standard, it could be regarded as racism. Even the few half-caste whom you could consider as exotic in todays world were a no no for a nobility family to forge a family tie with because they were not considered as "ጭዋ" aka Nobel. But here is your Low IQ arse whining and crying that Eritreans hate your qentir arse despite the nobility has no connection with amhara before the amhara introduced themselves to Eritreans in 1952. You are like the African Bantu of Kenya or Uganda who cries and complain why Indians dont intermarry with them? Have self respect for heaven sake....If people love you, return the love double fold and if they hate you, return the hate double fold. There is no reason to whine and complain about spilled milk.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Jul 2022, 16:11

በላይነሽ

አንቺ ስለ አማራ ምንአገባሽ? አማራዎቹ እራሳቸው ይመልስለት እንጂ ትግራዋይ ምን ይመለከተዋል ?።

He called you “Low IQ” ha? ….how dare he? :lol: :lol:

Do you ever wonder why everyone calls you the deserve name?

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 14:57
I was wondering why low IQ deqi arawit was angry at me for saying what i said. What I said was a fact!

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 16:16

Deqi low IQ arawit :lol: :lol: :lol:

There were 180,000 eritreans in Italian army, buddy. Multiply that by 10 and see how the whole county with such small population was affected

And guess who the obvious enemy of Italy was? Ethiopians! Period! You dont have to be a roacket scientist to know that.

And the Italians attempted to conquer Ethiopia over 12 times from Eritrea and failed miserablly.

Well, as I have posted it above Italians of cource would teach the Eritrean soldiers to hate all Africans, Ethiopians and particularly Amaras! Period!!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 16:25

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 16:16

There were 180,000 eritreans in Italian army, buddy. Multiply that by 10 and see how the whole county was affected

And guess who the obvious enemy of Italy was? Ethiopians! Period! You dont have to be a roacket scientist to know that.

And the Italians attempted to conquer Ethiopia over 12 times from Eritrea and failed miserablly.

Well, as I have posted it above Italian of cource would teach the Eritrean soldiers to hate all Africans, Ethiopians and particularly Amaras! Period!!
Low IQ.
There were More Ascaris of Somali,Yemeni Ethiopian descend than Eritreans? Ante Ahiya!

Furthermore, Before The late Midget Haile-Selasie started to erase our language and violated the federation pact between Eritrea and Ethiopia, The Eritrean highlander treated him like one of their own and greeted him with fanfare. Now, If Eritreans hated amhara like your qentir arse was insinuating, Do you really think, they could have treated Haile selasie as one of their own? Ante እምሴ.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 16:29

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is not me who said it. It is the Italians who said it.

What do you want me to do. They taught you to hate other Africans, period!
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by union on 03 Jul 2022, 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Jul 2022, 16:31

Darn, where is Nobel Agame when you need him? Don’t forget to log out from this one though LOL

Wishiyee

History isn’t your strong subject; if I were you, I would shut my agame mouth off and continue to watch Tigray TV :lol:

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 16:16

There were 180,000 eritreans in Italian army, buddy. Multiply that by 10 and see how the whole county with such small population was affected

Well, as I have posted it above Italians of cource would teach the Eritrean soldiers to hate all Africans, Ethiopians and particularly Amaras! Period!!

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 16:38

ትንሽ አለቃቅሱ እስቲ ዛሬ

እውነቱን አትካዱ። ታሪክ ታሪክ ነው። ችግሩን ግን እንዳይባባስ መፍትሄ ፈልጉ። አለበለዚያ የሁላችንም መጥፊያ እንዲሆን ያስቀመጡልንን ታይም ቦምብ እንዳናፈነዳው ነው መልእክቱ። አንድ ቤት ሲነድ የጎረቤት ቤትም አመድ ይሆናል!!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 16:41

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 16:29
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is not me who said it. It is the Italians who said it.

What do you want me to do. They taught you to hate other Africans, period!
:lol: :lol:
Ante እምሴ low IQ.
You are a waste of sperm , lost case. Plus, if you are Weizero Belaynesh, I know why you are insecure. The last time I viewed your picture, you looked like a Galeda monkey of the Ethiopian high land :mrgreen:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 16:43

Oh yeah! After 1300 years! And still not free!
TesfaNews wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 16:00

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 16:49

And guess who you think you are freed from? Black people, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You proved my point! You low IQ! :lol:

How about the Turks, Egyptians, Britsh and Italians who took turn and colonized you? They are okay, right? :lol:
TesfaNews wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Jul 2022, 16:57

Agamew
But have your Chigar Kilil is under our control; so you think you are free? :lol:

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 16:49
And guess who you think you are freed from? Black people, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You proved my point! You low IQ! :lol:

How about the Turks, Egyptians, Britsh and Italians who took turn and colonized you? They are okay, right? :lol:
TesfaNews wrote: