Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Re: I said Italians First Taught Eritreans To Hate Amara And DeqiArawit is Angry at Me For Saying That! HAHAHA

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 17:03

Deqi low IQ arawit :lol:

You thought we would not know the agame lady has 1% right information and 99% lies.

She lied 99%. No question about it, the bit'tch tried to cover for the evil tplf but she was right when she said she learned to hate Amaras from Eritreans

Deqi-Arawit

Re: I said Italians First Taught Eritreans To Hate Amara And DeqiArawit is Angry at Me For Saying That! HAHAHA

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 17:25

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:03
Deqi low IQ arawit :lol:

You thought we would not know the agame lady has 1% right information and 99% lies.

She lied 99%. No question about it, the bit'tch tried to cover for the evil tplf but she was right when she said she learned to hate Amaras from Eritreans
Low IQ
Weizero Belaynesh! Just because people don't want to create a family tie with Galeda looking monkey like you, it doesn't mean it is hate.It only means preserving nobility lineage. Furthermore, it drain some energy to hate, and your Galeda monkey looking is not worth the wasted energy. Last but not least, Though you are a Galeda looking monkey, you are a creation of the almighty who have a purpose in the Ecosystem either to scratch other Galeda monkeys [deleted] or jumping from one tree to the other to drop some fruits. No hate here. But to create a family tie with a Galeda looking monkey is no no zone.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 17:35

ወርቂቱ :lol:

Oh okay, now you think you are a good looking than Ethiopians :lol: :lol: oh lord have mercy on us!! That is exactly what the italian historian said, he said Eritrean are ወርቂ :lol: :lol: They taught you to hate others on false bases

Agames are ወርቂ too :lol: ወርቂቱ :lol:

Do you feel that because you are mixed with Italians :lol:

ዝንጀሮ የጦጣን ቂጥ አይታ በሳቅ ፈነዳች አሉ። :lol: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:25
union wrote:
Deqi low IQ arawit :

Low IQ
Weizero Belaynesh! Just because people don't want to create a family tie with Galeda looking monkey like you, it doesn't mean it is hate.It only means preserving nobility lineage. Furthermore, it drain some energy to hate, and your Galeda monkey looking is not worth the wasted energy. Last but not least, Though you are a Galeda looking monkey, you are a creation of the almighty who have a purpose in the Ecosystem either to scratch other Galeda monkeys [deleted] or jumping from one tree to the other to drop some fruits. No hate here. But to create a family tie with a Galeda looking monkey is no no zone.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 22:13

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:35
ወርቂቱ :lol:

Oh okay, now you think you are a good looking than Ethiopians oh lord have mercy on us!! That is exactly what the italian historian said, he said Eritrean are ወርቂ :lol: :lol: They taught you to hate others on false bases

Agames are ወርቂ too :lol: ወርቂቱ :lol:

Do you feel that because you are mixed with Italians :lol:

ዝንጀሮ የጦጣን ቂጥ አይታ በሳቅ ፈነዳች አሉ። :lol: :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:25
union wrote:
Deqi low IQ arawit :

Low IQ
Weizero belaynesh ante low IQ
The agame who makes less than 6% of the ethiopian population ruled your arse for more than 30 years. Do you think a non worq hizb was capable of doing it. You ugly galeda looking monkey :mrgreen:

Having intermarriage with Galeda looking monkey contribute to lowering the combined IQ of a nation