Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Amharar are defended by the leeches before they were busted. very funny

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 03:16

Please wait, video is loading...

The leeches never learn from their mistakes, bringing Eritrea to any equation or mess they have created has backfired to this day, but they still cling to their habit that Eritrea is this and Eritrea is that....This is

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Amharar are defended by the leeches before they were busted. very funny

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jul 2022, 03:34

she was reading Unions comments :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Jul 2022, 08:42

That agameee lady is angry and bitter even in media.

ዝስትራ ተሪሪ ሰብኣይ የድልያ'ዩ:: :P

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 03 Jul 2022, 09:05

Liar liar, pants on fire. She lied and caught live. But shame is a word missing in agame dictionary.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 12:20

The agame lady was trying to cover up for the crimes tplf have done to Amara and how many of the people supported tplf. And she forgot to mention tplf is still preparing to attack Amara.

But she also has some truth that Italians taught eritreans first to hate Amara. Eritreans of the past and many eritreans of today still hate Amara and support tplf and oppose the Eritrean government. No question about that. But we stand with those eritreans that support the Eritrean government.
TesfaNews wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 03:34

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 12:48

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 12:20
The agame lady was trying to cover up for the crimes tplf have done to Amara and how many of the people supported tplf. And she forgot to mention tplf is still preparing to attack Amara.

But she also has some truth that Italians taught eritreans first to hate Amara. Eritreans of the past and many eritreans of today still hate Amara and support tplf and oppose the Eritrean government. No question about that. But we stand with those eritreans that support the Eritrean government.
TesfaNews wrote:
You are an idiot whose IQ is equal to the size of a shoe. Regardless if we hate amhara or we love amhara, they have their land and we have our land. As long as you dont overstep your toe to our neck.There is no issue. Furthermore, leave the Italians alone. Only low IQ negro attribute every thing which unfold to them to the white man, as the white man is the ambassador of God on earth.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 12:56

You stup'id illiterate :lol:

Don't be angry at me now you fckk face. Are you agame or Eritrean? Which one are you? Make yourself clear first.

You said you want to defend the Italians. You sound like a slave already! :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 12:48
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:
You are an idiot whose IQ is equal to the size of a shoe. Regardless if we hate amhara or we love amhara, they have their land and we have our land. As long as you dont overstep your toe to our neck.There is no issue. Furthermore, leave the Italians alone. Only low IQ negro attribute every thing which unfold to them to the white man, as the white man is the ambassador of God on earth.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 13:24

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 12:56
You stup'id illiterate :lol:

Don't be angry at me now you fckk face. Are you agame or Eritrean? Which one are you? Make yourself clear first.

You said you want to defend the Italians. You sound like a slave already! :lol:

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:
Low IQ idiot!
I am not the one who brought the Italians to the equation did I? . Your qentir arse have high esteem about the Italians that they could teach the entire population of a nation to hate another people with no reason what so ever. :roll: You are a typical the white mans burden who attribute every crap which unfold him to the white people instead of pinpointing your finger to loser self. :arrow: Mutumbu or should I say Qoshasha

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 13:32

You illiterate low IQ :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you agame or Esayas hater?

Why are you ashamed of your identity. Are agame or Eritrean. Say it now, bii'tch :lol:

And why are you defending the Italians here :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:24
union wrote:
You stup'id illiterate :

You said you want to defend the Italians. You sound like a slave already!

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:
she was reading Unions comments :l:
Low IQ idiot!
I am not the one who brought the Italians to the equation did I? . Your qentir arse have high esteem about the Italians that they could teach the entire population of a nation to hate another people with no reason what so ever. :roll: You are a typical the white mans burden who attribute every crap which unfold him to the white people instead of pinpointing your finger to loser self. :arrow: Mutumbu or should I say Qoshasha

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 13:37

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:32

Why are you ashamed of your identity. Are agame or Eritrean. Say it now, bii'tch :lol:

And why are defending the Italians here :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
union wrote:
You stup'id illiterate :

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:
she was reading Unions comments :l:
Low IQ idiot!
Low IQ!

But she also has some truth that Italians taught eritreans first to hate Amara. Eritreans of the past and many eritreans of today still hate Amara
According to your little brain, the Italians are super humans, with the snap of their finger they were able to make an entire people to hate another people with out a reason what so ever. Logic? :roll: My Goodness. You are the reason why Ethiopia is ranked among the nations with the lowest IQ in the planet.

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 13:46

You are a prime example of a house negro and a stupi'd low IQ :lol:

I can't believe, in 2022, I have to explain to your dumb as's about the cultural conditioning comprising the physical and mental abuse the colonizers induced on the colonized people, and its cascading effect that passed down to forthcoming generations. I just can't believe we still have low IQ people like you around.

Do you need me to break down the abuses they did? You stupi'd low IQ :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:37
union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:32

And why are defending the Italians here :lol:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
union wrote:
You stup'id illiterate :

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
union wrote:

Low IQ idiot!
Low IQ!

But she also has some truth that Italians taught eritreans first to hate Amara. Eritreans of the past and many eritreans of today still hate Amara
According to your little brain, the Italians are super humans, with the snap of their finger they were able to make an entire people to hate another people with out a reason what so ever. Logic? :roll: My Goodness. You are the reason why Ethiopia is ranked among the nations with the lowest IQ in the planet.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 14:30

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:46

I can't believe, in 2022, I have to explain to your dumb as's about the cultural conditioning comprising the physical and mental abuse the colonizers induced on the colonized people, and its cascading effect that passed down to forthcoming generations. I just can't believe we still have low IQ people like you around.
low IQ.
Your contribution to Lower the combined IQ of Ethiopians is manifested in this post! Better yet, dont assume other people are equally dumb like yourself who could hate or love people on the order of other people. :arrow: Idiot

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Jul 2022, 14:39

Low IQ sulato :lol:

You are not saying anything, dedeb. Stay on the topic you created you stupi'd low IQ. Stay focused :lol:

Of cource you resorted to insult when you are challenged with facts.

Italians forced Eritreans to hate on Amara.FACT! It is well documented. But you don't read your own history, that is your problem. :lol:

All the Italians needed to do was to recruit and promote eritreans in each local admin and educate those recruited to hate on Amara, and reward them for it to spread the hate. That was the only way Italians thought they could expand into Ethiopia from their position in Eritrean and Somalia.

But many of this generation of Eritreans have realized the cultural conditioning imposed on the past generations to hate on Amara and now have awoken up. Habesha unity

You are just a sulato

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 14:30
union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 13:46

low IQ.
Your contribution to Lower the combined IQ of Ethiopians is manifested in this post! Better yet, dont assume other people are equally dumb like yourself who could hate or love people on the order of other people. :arrow: Idiot

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jul 2022, 14:53

That is why peace is impossible until TPLF and its remnants are fully destroyed. This lady with typical personality of TPLF is the exact true nature and example of who Tigre-TPLFs are. She thinks she outsmarted others by talking both sides of her mouth. She is all about finding opportune moments how to bring TPLF into life and implement the TPLF Abay-Tigray Manifesto. She attempted to play games with Habtamu Ayalew, a man that truly fought TPLF ;and in fact, brought the change, sadly hijacked by OLF. The change hijacked by OLF was not Habtamu's fault, it was like other opportunists such as Prof Al Mariam ( who is suspected of being an OLF member), Tamagn Beyene et al.

This woman claimed she is the product of Amhara-Tigre family, but she is 100% TPLF-Tigre. She attempted to attack Habtamu for being at home and living under TPLF's regime, while she claimed to have lived in America and clean from the blood. The truth is she has been the parasite that lived on stolen wealth of Ethiopia like all spoiled TPLF diaspora kids. Habtamu was in jail while she was spending stolen money of the poor Ethiopians in luxurious hotels and nightclubs. She exposed herself for being the true face of TPLF-Tigre.

Regarding Engineer Mulugeta, he lacks clarity as to me. He does not even understand what a constitution mean. He does not know the setup made for Ethiopians by TPLF. He sounded to me like Lidetu Ayalew. He is talking as if Tigre people and Amhara people are enemies. That is false. Amhara is not enemy of Tigre. TPKF-Tigre is enemy of Amhara. The TPLF-Tigre is not the same as illiterate common Tigre who are innocent people. No people is an enemy of another people. He does not get it, or he chose political correctness. We don't need this kind of solution , Amhara -Tigre reconciliation. Two wrongs do not make a right. True, Abiy Ahmed is evil, but Tigre-TPLF are evil too. We cannot make choices between two evils while we can get our own Angels. Tigre-TPLF are evil they massacred Amhara at the same level as Abiy Ahmed for long. Any Amhara person buying this cheap solution is cheap him/herself. The only lasting solution is full elimination of TPLF, by that I mean this criminal cartel organization. We can't afford bleeding all the time down the road. Abiy Ahmed and OLF are TPLF's reflection. Also, Ethiopians should blame themselves to empower their own enemies. Mistake after mistake is insanity.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 14:54

union wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 14:39

You are not saying anything, dedeb. Stay on the topic you created you stupi'd low IQ. Stay focused :lol:

Italians forced Eritreans to hate on Amara. It is well documented. But you don't read your own history, that is your problem. :lol:

Low IQ.
Amhara never existed in the dictionary of Eritreans before they introduced themselves to us in 1952. Now tell me my low IQ friend, Do people with common sense hate or love people whom they never encountered in their life? Ante Telechu Wahid!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 03 Jul 2022, 15:12

Then how did Ras Woldemikael Solomon of Hamasien know how to write in Amharic

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 14:54
union wrote:

Italians forced Eritreans to hate on Amara. It is well documented. But you don't read your own history, that is your problem. :lol:

Low IQ.
Amhara never existed in the dictionary of Eritreans before they introduced themselves to us in 1952. Now tell me my low IQ friend, Do people with common sense hate or love people whom they never encountered in their life? Ante Telechu Wahid!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Jul 2022, 15:19

Noble Amhara wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 15:12
Then how did Ras Woldemikael Solomon of Hamasien know how to write in Amharic

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 14:54
union wrote:

Low IQ.
Are you as smart as the low IQ union?

The last Brazilian emperor Dom Pedro II commanded, apart his native Portuguese, Spanish, English, italian, German, even Russian? Does this mean, the Brazilians are familiar with the people of these nations? :roll: