Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tiago

Al mariam turned his back on amhara genocide

Post by Tiago » 03 Jul 2022, 02:24

I second Sisay's motion. Now, can we vote on it? But, wait a minute, we did vote& by landslide chose PM Abiy. Well, we can talk bout other choices in about 4.5 years. Until then, our choice is to join the leader, follow the leader or get the hell outta the way of the leader!
Al mariam

tekeba

Re: Al mariam turned his back on amhara genocide

Post by tekeba » 03 Jul 2022, 17:59

Tiago, mother fuckker what is wrong with that unless you are agxame. Bedatam. Sissay is an analytical journalist and I don't believe he said that, you are fabrication a photo shop picture

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jul 2022, 18:08

Al Mariam is an OLF suspect. He was deceiving Ethiopians to help OLF overthrow TPLF. Once OLF Abiy became the "PM" he achieved his Orommuma dream. All the way from the Burayu massacre- Shashemene- Awassa...... to the Wollega Amhara genocide he kept silent. Silent is an agreement. Justice for Al Mariam is an injustice done to other Ethiopians by Orommuma thugs. All his scroll of rhetoric of Thugtatorship about TPLF four years ago is now truly applying to his favorite thug Abiy Ahmed. One thing does not secrete about all OLF people is, their secrete opens itself up from either their childish act or childish mouth. He is a pure hypocrite nor real academician. That is how I see Jal Al Mariam. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
Tiago wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 02:24
I second Sisay's motion. Now, can we vote on it? But, wait a minute, we did vote& by landslide chose PM Abiy. Well, we can talk bout other choices in about 4.5 years. Until then, our choice is to join the leader, follow the leader or get the hell outta the way of the leader!
Al mariam

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 03 Jul 2022, 18:18

Almariam has been a paid propagandist for Egypt!

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 03 Jul 2022, 19:10

Tiago, Fuxck you

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Jul 2022, 19:29

I don't think he is paid only. I think he is under cover OLF Orommumma too. Who in his right mid kept silent when thousands are just murdered which 101% satisfies the true definition of genocide? Already the world called it Amhara genocide, Jal Al Mariam ignored it means is obvious. This guy four years ago, the first thing he had been doing early in the morning was not only making the coffee but also writing lengthy articles about the TPLF's injustice, but he ignored now the OLF's nation-wide injustice which is covered by all major newspapers. It is not only smelling fishy he is the real fish(PP-OLF) itself. :mrgreen:
Axumezana wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 18:18
Almariam has been a paid propagandist for Egypt!