Justice Seeker wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:48
I can tell from his ጥቢቆ that he is from ሓማሴን :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Eritrean Tewerwarie ፈጥኖ ደራሽ G-Unit

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 03 Jul 2022, 01:55

C beyond wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:40
I wish my unknown agame father loved me as much as this Eritrean father carrying the heavy rifle/belt for his visiting son from army leave/break...

almaze & coalition of aliases,

Why are you posting a 2014(older) picture of an Eritrean father carrying the heavy rifle/belt of his visiting son from army leave/break??

Also notice the clean streets of Asmara, the classic bicycle, the tsada netsela women...not to be confused with the gutter streets of Mekalle/Tigray & their donated/begged mountain bikes.

You jealous?? How long before you agame/TPLF copy this image too?

almaze you have always been obsessed with the crotch/legs/feet of men & especially Isayas...you have posted many threads circling around his mid section :mrgreen:

Sorry about the reversal of Roe-vs-Wade and the negative impact it will have on your agame/TPLF culture of opening doors to all guests (paying & unpaying)...now there will be consequences to your open door policy & another ye-shum-Ata liijj (father unknown) begging thief mouth to feed.

What did this cross-eyed agame say in this video?...bus i am busy, excusimo??...bes, bes, bes :mrgreen: Reminds me of Halafi types trying to participate in eritrean media to create wedges.

Watch the entire video...Hariskum day'te bel'uuh hasadat TPLF/agame!! :mrgreen:

almaze
Member+

Re: Eritrean Tewerwarie ፈጥኖ ደራሽ G-Unit

Post by almaze » 03 Jul 2022, 02:14

Tsazega, Stop blaming me... Justice Seeker, not I, introduced the subject of skinny pants ጥብቆ ብልቆ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 01:55
C beyond wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:40
I wish my unknown agame father loved me as much as this Eritrean father carrying the heavy rifle/belt for his visiting son from army leave/break...

almaze & coalition of aliases,

Why are you posting a 2014(older) picture of an Eritrean father carrying the heavy rifle/belt of his visiting son from army leave/break??

You jealous?? How long before you agame/TPLF copy this image too?

almaze you have always been obsessed with the crotch/legs/feet of men & especially Isayas...you have posted many threads circling around his mid section :mrgreen:

Sorry about the reversal of Roe-vs-Wade and the negative impact it will have on your agame/TPLF culture of opening doors to all guests (paying & unpaying)...now there will be consequences to your open door policy & another ye-shum-Ata liijj (father unknown) begging thief mouth to feed.

What did this cross-eyed agame say in this video?...bus i am busy, excusimo??...bes, bes, bes :mrgreen: Reminds me of Halafi types trying to participate in eritrean media to create wedges.

Watch the entire video...Hariskum day'te bel'uuh hasadat TPLF/agame!! :mrgreen: