Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Justice Seeker

What's happening in Eritrea is a quiet coup d'état.

Post by Justice Seeker » 02 Jul 2022, 22:22

Please wait, video is loading...

euroland
Member+

Re: What's happening in Eritrea is a quiet coup d'état.

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 22:40

:lol: :lol: :lol:

almaz luttiw

What’s your title of the thread has to do with the video message??? I am sure you probably didn’t understand the 90% of the Eritrean tigrena spoken on the video; thus, given your twist heart interpretation of your own.

አየ እንዳ ጁንታ LOL

Justice Seeker wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 22:22

ANTICO

Post by ANTICO » 02 Jul 2022, 22:42

Finally, Eritrean artists openly criticized Isaias' oppressive and unfair regime.

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 02 Jul 2022, 22:53

This is a lesson for Europe's ignorant, old snobs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

euroland wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 22:40
:lol: :lol: :lol:

almaz luttiw

What’s your title of the thread has to do with the video message??? I am sure you probably didn’t understand the 90% of the Eritrean tigrena spoken on the video; thus, given your twist heart interpretation of your own.

አየ እንዳ ጁንታ LOL

Justice Seeker wrote:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 02 Jul 2022, 22:55

Justice Seeker wrote:
...finding solace/support from a former TPLF/Tigray media plaything

Isn't that poor Nahom's foolish wife (or ex wife) that crossed into Ethiopia during TPLF administration and began acting in various Tigray/TPLF &Ethiopian entertainment programs/media??...while leaving/abandoning Nahom and their daughter in Eritrea.

I heard she begged Nahom to mend the relationship when he was visiting Addis Abeba after Ethiopia/Eritrea signed peace in 2018 and TPLF was chased to Tigray/Mekelle. I think he forgave her for the sake of their daughter.

I hope his foolish wife/ex doesn't drag him into her foolishness. Now she is acting this TPLF financed drama??
Or did she really return to her senses/Eritrea and i got baited/fooled by your post :mrgreen:

I see you/almaz(and coalition of aliases) are lately obsessed with ex-wives of Eritrean singers/celebrities...how much is the bribe money?? :mrgreen:

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 02 Jul 2022, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.

C beyond

Post by C beyond » 02 Jul 2022, 23:00

Despite your alleged accusation, she is Eritrean and well-liked by Eritrean people everywhere.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 22:55
Justice Seeker wrote:
...finding solace/support from a former TPLF/Tigray media plaything

Isn't that poor Nahom's foolish wife (or ex wife) that crossed into TPLF administered Tigray and began acting in various Tigray/TPLF entertainment programs/media??...while leaving/abandoning Nahom and their daughter in Eritrea.

I heard she begged Nahom to mend the relationship when he was visiting Addis Abeba after Ethiopia/Eritrea signed peace in 2018 and TPLF was chased to Tigray/Mekelle. I think he forgave her for the sake of their daughter.

I hope his foolish wife/ex doesn't drag him into her foolishness.

I see you/almaz(and coalition of aliases) are lately obsessed with ex-wives of Eritrean singers/celebrities...how much is the bribe money?? :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 02 Jul 2022, 23:20

C beyond wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 23:00
Despite your alleged accusation, she is Eritrean and well-liked by Eritrean people everywhere.

Coalition of aliases,
She was until she left her above average life in Eritrea and foolishly crossed over into TPLF administered Ethiopia years ago.

Maybe i have been baited/fooled by this post/topic of Justus and maybe she has disowned TPLF/tigray and this is her way of apologizing :mrgreen:
When was this produced & financed by who and where is it aired mostly?

That wouldn't be enough for me she needs to speak out against TPLF 100 times & apologize before giving her any standing. Maybe she did and i didn't know??...after all agames follow/know more about Eritrean celebrities/musicians than Eritreans themselves...agames are always the first to copy/imitate eritrean music/style/media the very next day :mrgreen:

Dont worry about the "Sea Beyond" and instead worry about your agame people being trapped/starved by the TPLF's refusal to share/distribute the donated food.
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 02 Jul 2022, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 02 Jul 2022, 23:33

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 23:20

ጊሔ ጸዓዘጋ...ድርባይ ዋሒድ ዶንግዩ ድዩ ዝርደኣካ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 03 Jul 2022, 00:01

Justice Seeker wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 23:33

...please sele-mariam Eritreans 🙏...we agames/TPLF can't live without being attached to you Eritreans and your history/culture/music...Bakachew 🙏

We agames will gladly pay another 500,000 to 900,000 worthless agame lives to be attached to you Eritreans whom we value/admire more than our own lives...Bakachew sele-mariam 🙏

Now i get it Justus/almaze (& coalition of aliases)...you are here to do a release party for your new agame artist (KIFLOM YKEALO) that cross-mixes/copies Eritrean music/culture/history and tries to rebrand/present/repackage it as agame culture :mrgreen:

For the record we called you agames long long before Italians arrived and your nature was always to invade/loot your neighbors and when that fails beggary...hundreds of years later & nothings changed in your nature :mrgreen:

Well let me be the party pooper...introducing Justus/almaz latest copycat agame musician...KIFLOM YKEALO...even stealing names is agame culture in addition to stealing the history/culture/music/style of others
:mrgreen:

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 03 Jul 2022, 00:16, edited 5 times in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jul 2022, 00:03

How do you know Tigrinya Misrak?? Lol you are a fake Amara from Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 03 Jul 2022, 02:27

Justice Seeker wrote:
ኣልማዜ፡ ኩዕንቲ ድራራ :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 03 Jul 2022, 02:43

He reminds me of the individual known by the alias Hawzen. Many of us were deceived by his claim that he was from Enderta. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:03
How do you know Tigrinya Misrak?? Lol you are a fake Amara from Tigray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANTICO

Post by ANTICO » 03 Jul 2022, 03:17

Hazega, you're completely wrong. Allies and foes must be distinguished. Don't use the same broad strokes for everyone.

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 23:20
C beyond wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 23:00

Coalition of aliases,
She was until she left her above average life in Eritrea and foolishly crossed over into TPLF administered Ethiopia years ago.

Maybe i have been baited/fooled by this post/topic of Justus and maybe she has disowned TPLF/tigray and this is her way of apologizing :mrgreen:
When was this produced & financed by who and where is it aired mostly?

That wouldn't be enough for me she needs to speak out against TPLF 100 times & apologize before giving her any standing. Maybe she did and i didn't know??...after all agames follow/know more about Eritrean celebrities/musicians than Eritreans themselves...agames are always the first to copy/imitate eritrean music/style/media the very next day :mrgreen:

Dont worry about the "Sea Beyond" and instead worry about your agame people being trapped/starved by the TPLF's refusal to share/distribute the donated food.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 03 Jul 2022, 04:02

kkkk is this Gondar? I can pay some dude to geolocate their activity 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Justice Seeker wrote: