Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

ፍኖ የሱዳኑን ጀነራል የአልቡራንን ሰራዊት ቀጥቅጦ ሲያስፈረጥጠው፣ የሱዳን ህዝብ የኢትዮጵያን ሰንደቅ አውለበለበ!!

Post by union » 02 Jul 2022, 11:20

ብራቮ ፍኖ!!

የሱዳን ህዝብም የአልቡራንን ሰራዊት የሽሽት ሩጫ አይተው ተደመሙ :lol:

ገና አለም እንደገና ያውለበልበዋል!!

euroland
Member+

Re: ፍኖ የሱዳኑን ጀነራል የአልቡራንን ሰራዊት ቀጥቅጦ ሲያስፈረጥጠው፣ የሱዳን ህዝብ የኢትዮጵያን ሰንደቅ አውለበለበ!!

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 11:53

union wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:20
ብራቮ ፍኖ!!

ገና አለም እንደገና ያውለበልበዋል!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah bravo “ፍኖ'' :lol:

Now, let me ask you this, is “ፍኖ" Agame food? Must be yammy LOL

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 02 Jul 2022, 12:01

Eurobitch

You like to squat on Brother union's d!CK from what I noticed. We are on discussion on the background on how you will be transferred to me. Get yourself ready

Jimmy

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jul 2022, 14:25

Brother Jimmy

This low IQ so called Eritrean is angry at me now because I exposed him that he is wahabi sadacha himself pretending to be oromo.
Misraq wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 12:01
Eurobitch

You like to squat on Brother union's d!CK from what I noticed. We are on discussion on the background on how you will be transferred to me. Get yourself ready

Jimmy

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 15:17

ቂቂቂ

Ready for what b1tch?
አንቺ ወንዳ-ገረድ ሰው ሆንሽና መገለጢጥ ረሃብተኛ LOL
ወንድ ተብዬ አልማዝ / ምስራቅ እያለ እራሱን የሚጠራ የገረድ ልጅ አጋሜ። ለአጋሜዋ ዘመድሽ በላይነሽ መድረስሽ ነው ? :lol: :lol:
Bring it on A-hole!!
Misraq wrote:
Eurobitch

Jimmy

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 15:22

Belaynesh Agamew
As long as I give your starving agame a’ss a run for your expired wheat, you can call me let alone the great Oromo but any thing you want…but not agame though!

We are all Oromos!! Go F yourself የለማኝ ልጅ !
union wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:25
Brother Jimmy

This low IQ so called Eritrean is angry at me now because I exposed him that he is wahabi sadacha himself pretending to be oromo.
Misraq wrote:
Eurobitch

Jimmy

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 15:29

Dickless/ ስልቡ…don’t forget to put your tampon on coming to to me…I am ready to spank your skinny ares. Come’n Sissy

Misraq wrote:
Eurobitch

Jimmy

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jul 2022, 15:30

euroland wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:53
union wrote:
ብራቮ ፍኖ!!

ገና አለም እንደገና ያውለበልበዋል!!

Agame sister miss rock it seems you are adamant about defending your tigrayan sister union. That's good. It makes it clearer that you ain't an Amara nationalist. Otherwise, why would an Amara nationalist defend a well known Agame cyber cadre troll?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Jul 2022, 15:37

Euroland aka Sadacha IS A GIRL she has a crush on Union she cant leave Union alone HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

And for all the insults against Agames that just exposed Oromo Sadacha hatred for Tigray people HAHAHAHHAHAHAA no more Olf - TPLF alliance baby! into the garbage it goes :mrgreen: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 15:41

Sadacha Macca wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 15:30
euroland wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:53
union wrote:
ብራቮ ፍኖ!!

ገና አለም እንደገና ያውለበልበዋል!!

Agame sister miss rock it seems you are adamant about defending your tigrayan sister union. That's good. It makes it clearer that you ain't an Amara nationalist. Otherwise, why would an Amara nationalist defend a well known Agame cyber cadre troll?
Brother Sadacha

As the Amharic saying goes
ስጋ ገዘመዱ አህያ ካመዱ

The EmsRaq [as she is known among the Eris here] is always been an Agame on Amara skirt; unlike the low iq Belaynesh, this one uses multiple feminine names, such as almaz and act as if an “Eritrean” opposition and run her agame. She is particularly obsessed with PIA; how he looks and walk and forth. Why Agames can’t be themselves is what it beats me. Why ashamed of your own identity?

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 15:45

Nobel Agame/union low IQ
Why don’t you stick to one nickname for now to defend your agame behind? Coward as hell. No matter under what name you show up, you still the low IQ Belaynesh/present Wishiyee

Noble Amhara wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 15:37
Euroland aka Sadacha IS A GIRL she has a crush on Union she cant leave Union alone HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

And for all the insults against Agames that just exposed Oromo Sadacha hatred for Tigray people HAHAHAHHAHAHAA no more Olf - TPLF alliance baby! into the garbage it goes :mrgreen: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 02 Jul 2022, 15:59

Noble Amhara wrote:

Ah. Noble Agame is back. One of Unions many accounts on here. It's only an insult if you see it as one. Otherwise, I am just calling how it is, and calling an agame, an Agame.
Here's some advice, when you try too hard to be what you're not, it makes it obvious that you're NOT what you're claiming to be.

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jul 2022, 16:02

She is angry too all the time!

When she gets frustrated with me, she switches to her other nick aka sadacha :lol:

Noble Amhara wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 02 Jul 2022, 16:05

Low IQ Belaynesh talking to herself :lol:
Whether you switch from Nobel Agame to union or Right, you are still the low IQ Belaynesh / present agamew b1tch LOL

union wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 16:02

She is angry too all the time!

When she gets frustrated with me, she switches to her other nick aka sadacha :lol:

Noble Amhara wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Jul 2022, 16:14

And she thinks I am "Present". That present guy must have damaged her so bad she still remembers him from 10 years ago or something :lol: . I don't know how he did her but she can't stop talking about him :lol:

Present must have been a sulato hunter :lol:
Noble Amhara wrote: