Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

We still send our best students to America, America is determined never to return them back

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Jul 2022, 09:20

, if ever returned, then it makes first sure that the students will not be sent back in the same state they were sent there.

Brain drain in full swing, you call any best student of any batch, all of them are either in America or taken out of track by America itself.

This is sad and a major challenge to the development efforts of the nation, which is dried-up of all the best of its minds.

In the absence of those best minds the likes of Ermias Legesse, a school drop-out, rides the high gear, under the command-structure of the same entity Another sad part of the story.

Ethiopia needs a radical change!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: We still send our best students to America, America is determined never to return them back

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jul 2022, 11:16

Dear DDT,

I DONT believe in brain drain... let take Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors he is born in South Africa do you think he become what he become had he stayed in South Africa .. in fact going to America and educated in America help South Africa much better then had he stayed in South Africa... imagine if he was born in Ethiopia and we kept him in Ethiopia he would have been no body

let say 100 of educated students went to America and only one of them become our Elon Musk and worth 219.3 billion USD even out of 1000 we send if one of them make it that one person could have turn around the faith of Ethiopia then keeping low quality but quantity so so educated people

yes, America benefited much more without investing in million of Ethiopia they choice only the best and they take him .. especially early years from zero year up to 19 years you have to feed the child only to be taken away by American and work for America and those who born are totally we lost them because they become American again all we need is one ..

another example around 40,000 Yemeni Ethiopians lived and born in Ethiopia but only Al Amoudi return and help us so as u can see only one man is pay off for all those Yemeni had we use Al Amoudi correctly he would have attracted more investors but we r evil people .

anyhow u can see it in which every way it cut both way u never know who win America or Ethiopia .. u can't call it before the game is over.

another thing let me tell u what happened was one Ethiopian guy come home and introduce block chain to Ethiopians .. how this technology work is amazing as u know the poor can't get credit because the bank doesn't know if the poor guy pay the loan so the block chain what it does is keep the credit history of everyone enveloped for example if mr. A borrowed 500 birr from mr B. and returned that money with in x amount of time the bank know this Mr. A worth borrowing 500 birr for x amount of time because he was return on time .. for example mr. x miss paying his bill the bank knows all his translation so if he didn't pay his bill on time why would the bank give u loan ... this technology was introduced in 2017 under golden time but i don't know what happened to it.. but the Indian try to study this block chain how it might help the poor Indian look just look how leapfrog if we know to open when opportunity knock our door
Last edited by Ethoash on 02 Jul 2022, 15:20, edited 2 times in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: We still send our best students to America, America is determined never to return them back

Post by Noble Amhara » 02 Jul 2022, 12:42

Ebolash answer these two questions

What did Al-Almoudi accomplish for the Ethiopian People?

What did Elon Musk accomplish for the South African People?

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jul 2022, 12:48

Noble Amhara wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 12:42
Ebolash answer these two questions

What did Al-Almoudi accomplish for the Ethiopian People?

What did Elon Musk accomplish for the South African People?
Elon Musk give many South African moral boost. second the South Africa is the one who should invite him not the other way round because i figure out Elon Musk left South Africa very young.

it is my mistake to include Al Amoudi it exploited Ethiopia instead of helping so here i answer your question .. so i stand correct ed.

dear DDT,

did you see what i call buda mentality ...... i erase my case

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Jul 2022, 13:04

Ethoash wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 11:16
Dear DDT,

I DONT believe in brain drain... let take Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors he is born in South Africa do you think he become what he become had he stayed in South Africa .. in fact going to America and educated in America help South Africa much better then had he stayed in South Africa... imagine if he was born in Ethiopia and we kept him in Ethiopia he would have been no body

let say 100 of educated students went to America and only one of them become our Elon Musk and worth 219.3 billion USD even out of 1000 we send if one of them make it that one person could have turn around the faith of Ethiopia then keeping low quality but quantity so so educated people

yes, America benefited much more without investing in million of Ethiopia they choice only the best and they take him .. especially early years from zero year up to 19 years you have to feed the child only to be taken away by American and work for America and those who born are totally we lost them because they become American again all we need is one ..

another example around 40,000 Yemeni Ethiopians lived and born in Ethiopia but only Al Amoudi return and help us so as u can see only one man is pay off for all those Yemeni had we use Al Amoudi correctly he would have attracted more investors but we r evil people .

anyhow u can see it in which every way it cut both way u never now who win America or Ethiopia .. u can't call it before the game is over.

another think let me tell u what happened was no boy come to Ethiopia to introduce block chain to Ethiopian .. how this work is amazing technology the poor can't get credit because the bank doesn't know if the poor guy pay the loan so the block chain what it does is keep the credit history of everyone enveloped for example if mr. A borrowed 500 birr from mr B. and returned that money with in x amount of time the bank know this Mr. A worth borrowing 500 birr for x amount of time because he was return on time .. for example mr. x miss paying his bill the bank knows all his translation so if he didn't pay his bill on time why would the bank give u loan ... this technology was introduced in 2017 under golden time but i don't know what happened to it.. but the Indian try to study this block chain how it might help the poor Indian look just look how leapfrog if we know to open when opportunity knock our door
"Golden" introduced block-chain? What?

Are these the same dedebit wurgaches, or are you talking about somebody else?

The dedebit wurgaches can't introduce something like a blockchain even if they may get born again. This is fact!

Block-chain is something which is a decentralized data processing mechanism, overtaking the duty that central banks were executing traditionally, in the case of banking. That is about taking the guarantor's role of the money in circulation.

Block-Chain overtakes the decentralizing of checking the credit-worthiness of a creditor, in the case of crypto currency. But block-chain as a technology is not limited to just in the application of crypto currency.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jul 2022, 13:24

ddt

you also another diaspora , u back-stabbed those golden who started Nile dam then how in hell u accused another diaspora who challenge Dr. Abiy?

i make spelling mistake i corrected it i said one guy come with Chain block and TPLF allowed it to introduce it . without TPLF GO HEAD the guy will not implemented it .. so in 2017 the TPLF see the value and telling him to go head. pls pls watch above video u will see how Ethiopia teach India how to end poverty while we might stop the block chain thanks to Dr.Abiy. .... again i move the video where it start talking about Ethiopia ...when very he said Ethiopia he fill my heart with joy.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Jul 2022, 14:11

Ethoash,

do you see how this guy is mocking us, saying Ethiopia doesn't have a stable government (in addition to the poorness, lack of internet connectivity etc.) All these are called vicious cyle, which has trapped us for a long time. We topple a government and the next comes and topple the former toppler, and this cycle goes on. Horus is on this course, for instance on this forum. He wants to topple the current government the usual way.

So, no wonder that we remained poor, illiterate and lacking basic necessities.

That is why we have to say No More (to violently usurping power).

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 02 Jul 2022, 14:53

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 14:11
Ethoash,

do you see how this guy is mocking us, saying Ethiopia doesn't have a stable government (in addition to the poorness, lack of internet connectivity etc.) All these are called vicious cyle, which has trapped us for a long time. We topple a government and the next comes and topple the former toppler, and this cycle goes on. Horus is on this course, for instance on this forum. He wants to topple the current government the usual way.

So, no wonder that we remained poor, illiterate and lacking basic necessities.

That is why we have to say No More (to violently usurping power).

ሐይሌ ገብረ ስላሴ በመጀመሪያው ሩጫ ዘጠና ዘጠኝ ነበር የወጣው ታድያ አስልጣኞቹ አንተ በቃህ አትችልም ቢሉት ያ ሁሉ ድል ሊቀርብን ነበር ማለት ነው። ስለዚህ አንዳንዴ ለመሪዮቻችን ስተታችውን መማር አለብን ቢቀር ቢቀር አራቱን አመት ይጨርስ እንጂ የምን ከስልጣን ማወረድ ነው። ያ ም ከሆነ ፓርለመንቱ በእጅጉ በብልጫ ከተሽነፈ በክብር መሽኝት ነው።

አሁን አብይ እየተመለስ ነው። ወድ ጥሩ መንገድ ገብቶዋል ጦርነት በቅቶታል በምንም መንገድ ጦርነት የሚጀምር አይመስለኝም ግን ከጀመረ የፈለገ ይሁን መወረድ አለብት። የችን ቀይ መስመር እስከሚያልፍ ግን ሁሉም ገሽሽ ብሎ ይምራበት ፋታ ስጡት ። አሁን በጣም ችግር ነው ብዬ የማየው እንዴት ነው የሽኔንና የቄሮን ነገር የሚፈታው ምንድነው የሚፈልጉት

ያ ሶዳ መካ ካወቀ ወይ እነዚህ ፌክ ኦሮሞች እንደቶላ የመሳስሉት ቢነግሩንና የሚፈልጉትን ስጥቶ እነሱንም መተው ነው ምን አገባን አብይ ለምሳሌ ትግሬዎችን አይገዛ ታድያ ምን ተፈጠረ ምንም ልክ እንደዚያው ኦሮሞችንም አገሪቱን ግዙ ብሎ መተው ነው። ልክ እንደእማራ አማራ በፋኖ ነወ የምትገዛው ታድያ ምን አመጡብን እኛ ስላም ነን። ሁሉም ተፈቶ ቢተው ምን ያመጣ ነበር። እንዴኔ ስላም ይወርድ ነበር።

ግን እኔ ምን አወቃለሁኝ የፈረደብን ሆረርን መጠየቅ አለብን እሱም የጎሳ ፈደራሊዝም ይፈረስ ይላል። እንዴት ማን እሺ ሊለው ። አብይ አፍርሶት አገሩን ቢያፈርሰስ ይህ እንዴት ያየዋል እኔም ገራ ነው የገባኝ ስለዚህ ሆረርን መጥራት ነው። ይሄው ነው ያለኝ እኔ ግን ሚሊዬን ቢከፍሉኝ የኢትዬዽያ መንግስት መሪ አልሆንም ለምን ብዬ የልብ ድካም ይይዘኛል።

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 03 Jul 2022, 00:34

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 09:20
, if ever returned, then it makes first sure that the students will not be sent back in the same state they were sent there.

Brain drain in full swing, you call any best student of any batch, all of them are either in America or taken out of track by America itself.

This is sad and a major challenge to the development efforts of the nation, which is dried-up of all the best of its minds.

In the absence of those best minds the likes of Ermias Legesse, a school drop-out, rides the high gear, under the command-structure of the same entity Another sad part of the story.

DefendTheTruth ,
አንተ አህያ ! ዬት አገር ነው ለ 4 ዓመት ዲግሪ መርሃ ግብር 60 ኮርስ የሚሰጠው አንተ ቀፎ? ወይ 60 ኮርስ የተባለው ስህተት ነው አለበለዚያ የሲቪል ሰርቪስ ኮሌጅ ወይም ማይክሮሊንክ የሚሰጠው ዓይነት ለብ ለብ ኮርስ ወስዶ ነው 60 A+ ያመጣው ::

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 03 Jul 2022, 04:24

Thomas H wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 00:34
DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 09:20

DefendTheTruth ,
አንተ አህያ ! ዬት አገር ነው ለ 4 ዓመት ዲግሪ መርሃ ግብር 60 ኮርስ የሚሰጠው አንተ ቀፎ? ወይ 60 ኮርስ የተባለው ስህተት ነው አለበለዚያ የሲቪል ሰርቪስ ኮሌጅ ወይም ማይክሮሊንክ የሚሰጠው ዓይነት ለብ ለብ ኮርስ ወስዶ ነው 60 A+ ያመጣው ::
If a Dedebit wurgach calls me ahiya, then what else can I say except okay, you preempted what I were to call you, now you can go without I even say a word.

The best in the classs may not mean the universal best at the same time, but still the title is valid.

I am not qualified to assess the caliber of a student at an accredited university in a country.

But I can guess that a university student can visit 4 to 6 courses in a semester, based on my own experience, except for the last semester where you may have to also write a Bachelor Thesis and you may have to do less courses in the class. With this assumption the 60 courses over the span of 4 years is well in the range, for someone who has been said to have pursed two majors at the same time.

For Wurgach Dedebits this could be around 120 courses instead.

MIT is a globally recognized and well respected university and it has its own criteria of admitting qualified students in, not open to all who apply for it, I guess. This is even more so when a student is admitted directly to the PhD program from a Bachelor program without a Master's program in between.

Established in 1861, MIT has since played a key role in the development of modern technology and science, ranking it among the top academic institutions in the world

For the Dedebit wurgachi this is an ahiya, a more valued animal than the Dedebit wurgachi themselves.

Thomas H

Post by Thomas H » 03 Jul 2022, 07:36

[/quote]

If a Dedebit wurgach calls me ahiya, then what else can I say except okay, you preempted what I were to call you, now you can go without I even say a word.

The best in the classs may not mean the universal best at the same time, but still the title is valid.

I am not qualified to assess the caliber of a student at an accredited university in a country.

But I can guess that a university student can visit 4 to 6 courses in a semester, based on my own experience, except for the last semester where you may have to also write a Bachelor Thesis and you may have to do less courses in the class. With this assumption the 60 courses over the span of 4 years is well in the range, for someone who has been said to have pursed two majors at the same time.

For Wurgach Dedebits this could be around 120 courses instead.

MIT is a globally recognized and well respected university and it has its own criteria of admitting qualified students in, not open to all who apply for it, I guess. This is even more so when a student is admitted directly to the PhD program from a Bachelor program without a Master's program in between.

Established in 1861, MIT has since played a key role in the development of modern technology and science, ranking it among the top academic institutions in the world

For the Dedebit wurgachi this is an ahiya, a more valued animal than the Dedebit wurgachi themselves.
[/quote]

DefendTheTruth , አንተ ወደል አህያ የድንቁርናህ ጥግ እኮ ወደር የለውም:: ተረት ተረት አታውራ

1.At MIT a student can not be admitted directly to the PhD from the Bachelor's Degree, you must apply for the Master of Science program first.
Read their policy here:
Are there separate admission procedures for Master's degree and PhD programs?
No. There is only one admissions process. Students without a Master's degree will earn that degree before proceeding on to the PhD. If you already hold a Master's degree from another school, you can apply directly to the PhD. We do not admit directly to the PhD from the Bachelor's Degree, you must apply for the Master of Science program first and then transfer to PhD if you meet all of the requirements.

2. Not all students are admitted on merit at MIT.
In reality, 53% of MIT students are either recruited athletes, legacy students, on the dean’s interest list (meaning their parents have donated to the school) or children of faculty and staff (students admitted based on these criteria are referred to as ‘ALDCs’, which stands for ‘athletes’, ‘legacies’, ‘dean’s interest list’ and ‘children’ of MIT employees). Most of the Latino and Black students including students from developing countries are admitted based on the affirmative action policies .