Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: የአማራ ቁጣ ወደ መላ ኢትዮጵያ ሕዝባዊ የዜግነት አብዮት መለወጥ አለበት! የዜጋ ንቅናቄ መሪነት ይፈልጋል!!

Post by sun » 02 Jul 2022, 19:46

Horus wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 23:27
Please allow my sheepherder and false banana farmer Wurage friend, Zabarga, to take up this leader position you are suggesting. Till then share bananas with baboons and Monkeys because it may clarify as to what the scavenger role might look like. :P :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 02 Jul 2022, 20:05

Tiago wrote:
02 Jul 2022, 19:27
Both sun and defendfhelie are አማራ ጠል oromo PP blinkered cadres.

Hi, Monkey hoy,

To be honest I love all Ethiopians, all Africans and all humans, animals and plants included. That is also why I love Ethiopians when they are engaged in planting trees to make it green, make it fertile and productive for all the all Ethiopian nations and nationalities.

What I hate is vulgar and vagabond chauvinist behavior owning underground cursed serpent cadres ranting day and night 360 days non stop trying to bring back the vulgar and chauvinist tyrannical, totalitarian feudal system and through that render Mamma Ethiopia to become divided, crippled and extinct for ever. We, the Ethiopian nations and nationalities shouldn't allow such redneck vagabond conspiracies.

Just grab some of the bananas and calm down! Don't forget sharing with that scavenger, calling himself, wh0re ar$$.
:P

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 03 Jul 2022, 01:25

What I hate is vulgar and vagabond chauvinist behavior owning underground cursed serpent cadres ranting day and night 360 days non stop trying to bring back the vulgar and chauvinist tyrannical, totalitarian feudal system and through that render Mamma Ethiopia to become divided, crippled and extinct for ever. We, the Ethiopian nations and nationalities shouldn't allow such redneck vagabond conspiracies.
STOP pretending to be not supporting bloodshed to any ethnicity in Ethiopia.