Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Jawar & Bekele are persuading the diaspora Gallas in the wrong direction

Post by tolcha » 01 Jul 2022, 21:35

I have the feeling that these two guys are spreading nonsense propaganda when the GOV declaring full blown war on Gallas back home. If I were Jawar, I will go back to his original Activism work and reinforce Mero’s struggle by mobilizing Qerros and Qerrees. The Bashasha dog is a full blown healthy psycho. He is calling his mother’s relative and invading the poor Gallas who [deleted] his Arse when he came to power.

Abere

Re: Jawar & Bekele are persuading the diaspora Gallas in the wrong direction

Post by Abere » 01 Jul 2022, 22:18

Are not they doing what exactly you are suggesting doing? They are doing 101% better than they were doing, but the problem is they both are outdated and behind the average citizen in terms of political consciousness’ ጋር የዋለች ጊደር ፈስ ተምራ መጣች ይባላል፡ Their sh!t federalist stuff love affair with the Dedebit retard of TPLF flushed their political card down the toilet; and more importantly, the broad awakening of the Amhara people put out their political flame. How low and stupid one should be to listen to Bekele Geriba who advised the 21st internet savvy and global citizen to not to marry unless the person speaks Oromigna, Jawar may even go further if not Muslim, if not even Wahhabi. Look, we are living in a time where dating app have facilitated the marriage market and love transaction. Compatible mates can shop around their favorite soulmate without wall or regardless of race and ethnicity. The 16th century chipmunk Bekele Geriba wanted to take Oromo youth back to the 16th century period where valentine gift of Aba Geda was beef-jerky pen!s of another fellow victim Oromo, not rose flowers of the 21st century youth lover’s gift. It is true there are still Orommuma savages in Wollega and Bale who carried dead men pen!s like an Ox horn on their foreheads and are eating fetus of women, drink blood, etc.
tolcha, how are you the other northern Tigre-TPLF savages doing? truck load of wheats and corn oils still reaching to you from Ukraine? The Joe Biden UUU lyric is still the top on the bill board :lol: :lol: :lol:

tolcha wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 21:35
I have the feeling that these two guys are spreading nonsense propaganda when the GOV declaring full blown war on Gallas back home. If I were Jawar, I will go back to his original Activism work and reinforce Mero’s struggle by mobilizing Qerros and Qerrees. The Bashasha dog is a full blown healthy psycho. He is calling his mother’s relative and invading the poor Gallas who [deleted] his Arse when he came to power.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Jawar & Bekele are persuading the diaspora Gallas in the wrong direction

Post by TesfaNews » 01 Jul 2022, 23:10

Defend The truth posted a thread a while ago about Jawar telling Oromo Qeroos to go home after Abiy Ahmed was elected. He announced Oromo Leadership in Menelik Palace in 2018 and stopped the Qero Movement then in 2019 he claimed Dr Abiy Ahmed tried to assassinate him his Qeros would go onto block roads around Addis Ababa also his Qero would commit terrorism against Amharas in East Oromia (Bale Haraghe Arsi Adama). The Agame Abdelaziz was raging when he found out Jawar told the Qeros to return home and stop blocking roads LOL skip forward to 2022 Jawar has rejoined the PP Leadership in the name of Oromo Leadership... Abiy Ahmed failed Law Enforcement Campaign against Fano was so Jawar and Bekele could re-support PP under the banner of Oromo Leadership..