Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Even TPLF Supporters Could not Stand the Lies of TPLF Rats Anymore !! [Video]

Post by Sabur » 01 Jul 2022, 15:29

It has been brewing and boiling inside, and TPLF supporters could not withstand the Power of Truth.

TPLF supporters are admitting the Terrorist TPLF is the worst Enemy of the People of Tigray.

The Lies of TPLF have been too heavy to carry, too much to hide, and have been deadly and costly to the People of Tigray for the supporters to continue with cover up.

Please wait, video is loading...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Even TPLF Supporters Could not Stand the Lies of TPLF Rats Anymore !! [Video]

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 01 Jul 2022, 19:48

Reality is starting to kick in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Low iq weyane vermin supporters are slowly waking up and smelling the coffee. Tplf rodents have no qualms wasting all Tigrayans to save themselves.
Sabur wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 15:29

It has been brewing and boiling inside, and TPLF supporters could not withstand the Power of Truth.

TPLF supporters are admitting the Terrorist TPLF is the worst Enemy of the People of Tigray.

The Lies of TPLF have been too heavy to carry, too much to hide, and have been deadly and costly to the People of Tigray for the supporters to continue with cover up.

quindibu

Re: Even TPLF Supporters Could not Stand the Lies of TPLF Rats Anymore !! [Video]

Post by quindibu » 01 Jul 2022, 22:57

I for one love to see them wallow in their own alternate reality......I get excited when they become sour and extremely bitter on reality and invent their own fairytales. I like to hear more of the drones they created 400 years ago, can't wait to learn more about Agame descendants who live today in Tigiris and Euphrates, would love to see the pride in Europeans who owed not only their civilization, but also their very existence to the ingenuity of our 'cousins' who saved them from muslim siege centuries ago .......

Delighted to hear from Mekelle-University-bred 'political analysts and philosophers' how I was bamboozled by PIA and his cronies about my 'wrong Eritrean identity' and still tirelessly expounding the reality to me so I would have a revelation about my God-given Tigrawaynet identity......... But above all, I'm happy to see them getting excited witnessing convoys of trucks carrying expired wheat heading towards their barren land........while threatning for eternity to invade me with panhandled 'logistics'.

I would say Miki Raya is wrong....I prefer Eden anytime of the day. I consider her an ally! :P

May God Bless Them!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 02 Jul 2022, 12:36

'Resilience at it's best.'- according Eden. No contest there! :P

https://www.facebook.com/10000792910044 ... dhEYtidAl/

መረα‰₯ αˆαˆ‹αˆ½

Post by መረα‰₯ αˆαˆ‹αˆ½ » 02 Jul 2022, 14:02

αŠ­α‰‘αˆ­ quindibu

α‹¨α‰αŠ•α‹¨αˆαŠ“ !

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Jul 2022, 14:11

α‰ αŠ αŒˆαˆ«α‰½αŠ• α‰΅αŒαˆ«α‹­ α‰³αˆ›αŠ αŠ₯αŠ“ α‹¨αˆ›α‹­α‹‹αˆ½ αˆ°α‹ αŠ¨α‰°αŒˆαŠ˜ αŒαŠ•α‰³α‹Žα‰Ή <<αˆ»α‹•α‹‰α‹«>> αŠ₯α‹«αˆ‰ α‹­αˆ°α‹΅α‰‘α‰³αˆα’ αŠ₯αŠ” α‹«αˆ³αˆˆααŠ©α‰΅ α‰½αŒαˆ­ αˆ›αŠ•αˆ α‰΅αŒαˆ«α‹‹α‹­ α‹ˆαŒˆαŠ” αˆ‹α‹­ αŠ₯αŠ•α‹³α‹­α‹°αŒˆαˆ αˆˆαˆ˜α‰³αŒˆαˆ α‰ α‰αˆ­αŒ αŠαŠα‰΅ α‰°αŠαˆ΅α‰»αˆˆαˆα’ :roll: :roll:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 Jul 2022, 15:34

For the good of the people of Tigray it is imperative that tigrayan diaspora distance themselves from tplf and work with the Ethiopian government to bring change in Tigray. Tplf is a cancer that will devour Tigrayans if not surgically excised.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 02 Jul 2022, 16:03

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
quindibu wrote: ↑
01 Jul 2022, 22:57
I for one love to see them wallow in their own alternate reality......I get excited when they become sour and extremely bitter on reality and invent their own fairytales. I like to hear more of the drones they created 400 years ago, can't wait to learn more about Agame descendants who live today in Tigiris and Euphrates, would love to see the pride in Europeans who owed not only their civilization, but also their very existence to the ingenuity of our 'cousins' who saved them from muslim siege centuries ago .......

Delighted to hear from Mekelle-University-bred 'political analysts and philosophers' how I was bamboozled by PIA and his cronies about my 'wrong Eritrean identity' and still tirelessly expounding the reality to me so I would have a revelation about my God-given Tigrawaynet identity......... But above all, I'm happy to see them getting excited witnessing convoys of trucks carrying expired wheat heading towards their barren land........while threatning for eternity to invade me with panhandled 'logistics'.

I would say Miki Raya is wrong....I prefer Eden anytime of the day. I consider her an ally! :P

May God Bless Them!

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 02 Jul 2022, 22:07

α‹‹α‹­ α‹‹α‹­ α‹‹α‹­ α‹‹α‹­ α‹‹α‹­ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 04 Jul 2022, 00:41

αŠ α‹αŠ αŠ αˆ¨αŒ‹α‹Š α€αˆ“α‹­ αŠ‘α‹© αŠ‘α‰± αŠ•α‹˜αˆαŠ αˆˆαˆ α‹˜α‹­αˆƒαˆ΅αˆ΅ መαˆͺር αˆ“α‰‚ αŠ αŠ“αŒŠαˆ©α‹Žα’ αŠ αŠαˆ› αŠ‘α‰± αˆ“α‰‚ αˆ•αŠ•α‰•αŠ•α‰• αŠ₯αˆ‹α‰ αˆˆαŠ’ αŠ­α‹αˆ•αŒ¦ αŠ₯የ α‰°αŒˆα‹²α‹°α’ :roll: :roll: