Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Galla-Adwan Abiy Now Wants 2 Solve Z Sudan Issue Peacefully!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 29 Jun 2022, 12:40

Please wait, video is loading...
=====================================================
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9403920568
Last edited by tarik on 29 Jun 2022, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Re: Galla-Adwan Abiy Now Wants 2 Solve Z Sudan Issue Peacefully!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by union » 29 Jun 2022, 12:43

Did you call me agame. You M0therfuckker

Sadacha Macca

Re: Galla-Adwan Abiy Now Wants 2 Solve Z Sudan Issue Peacefully!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2022, 16:38

this is a silly thing to criticize him about. what do you expect him to do? start a major war, to make you and other enemies happy? Ethiopia cannot afford anymore wars, whether we are speaking financially, psychologically, etc, this is a fact. the army is still being organized and restructured because the tplf dominated the top positions for so long. even if that were not the case, the internal wars are more than enough to keep the country busy, i.e. the war in oromia is still ongoing.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jun 2022, 16:53

union wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 12:43
Did you call me agame. You M0therfuckker
Although I don’t see eye to eye with tarik on many issues, including calling the Oromos a derogatory name; he is a spot for you agame that you are. If someone calls me Eritrean, i take it as complement because it is who I am; but when it comes to agames like you called by the name who they are, they exploded :lol: :lol:
Inferiority complex at its best!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Jun 2022, 16:55

Euroland cant even speak tigrinya! He is Shane trying to act like habesha. He knows deep inside habesha are more superior then his inferior lowlander kenyan zer thats why he has a fake highlander account

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2022, 17:03

Noble agame is quick to defend union, his other account. Interesting indeed!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Jun 2022, 17:08

I am abysinnian Highlander habesha what ya going to do about it? :lol: :lol:

Agames are just one tiny Awraja i don’t even know what agame is until i learned on mereja forum from Eritreans :lol:

What you going to do about it? I am Abysinnian Highlander 8)

You cant reduce me to agame! Because you know Agame are inferior and lowlanders like your own people

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2022, 17:23

Agame highlander is what you are, embrace it. I am sure that, the agame have some heroes and interesting history, like ras sabagadis, so be proud of it, and do the circle gobez tegadalay dance with your brother halafi, abdeaziz, and axumezana.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 29 Jun 2022, 17:26

Inferior

What’s ur problem with Amara ? I am amara Highlander you are to scared to deal with that so you deflect to agames who are EROB ppl not tigrinya

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jun 2022, 17:38

Belaynesh agamew

No matter how hard you try, you still an agame! Deal with it.

Noble Amhara wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:26
Inferior

What’s ur problem with Amara ? I am amara Highlander you are to scared to deal with that so you deflect to agames who are EROB ppl not tigrinya

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2022, 17:47

Noble Agame, be proud of your agame roots, your agame people, and your agame-ness. Do the circle gobez tegadalay tigray dance and all that good stuff, I ain't mad at ya!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 29 Jun 2022, 17:50

tarik wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 12:40
Please wait, video is loading...
Oh yes! You can't live even a day without your favorite vagabond and vulgar fake news whispering and ranting through your dirty front and back holes.

Go and find respectable employment and learn how to talk respectably to people instead of braying high and loud like mad donkey.. Dumb and dull like the garden shovel!
:P

Right

Post by Right » 29 Jun 2022, 17:59

Sadicha,
This is not a real peace. They are playing him like a toy. He will soon find out not finishing the war with the TPLF decisively is a big mistake. You can blame the Americans but at the end of the day he is in charge of a nation. If he has finished that war decisively the perception of the Americans and the entire region would’ve changed. The Sudanese would never have imagined grabbing a land as they do know. It is a matter of time before the trap door closes on him. He is a dead man walking.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Jun 2022, 18:35

Right,

It's not just 'him,' it's the country and the government/army too. The country cannot afford another war, regardless of those who wish for the wars and so on to continue, while they/you relax outside of the country, enjoying peace and stability.
You talk as if the country could afford a long, protracted war in Tigray. The truth is, the entire tigray rose up in unison against the armed forces, and to stay there would've just led to a long protracted conflict that the country cannot afford, and that the army itself could not sustain.
mengistu tried that too, he fought multiple wars, for over a decade.... and in the end, look where his government is....
the army is and was, in disarray, that is a major reason why the eritrean forces, which are strong and united, had to step in. fano did well too, but the fact is, eritrean help was crucial and for that, I salute them.

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Jun 2022, 22:44

Islamic oromia sadacha :lol:

Leave habesha oromos alone you retard old man :lol:

Go back to Madagascar where you came from

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:03
Noble agame is quick to defend union, his other account. Interesting indeed!