Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Aye tegaru. Flip flapp

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jun 2022, 03:34

Please wait, video is loading...

Axumezana

Re: Aye tegaru. Flip flapp

Post by Axumezana » 29 Jun 2022, 03:44

TDF is surely entering Eritrea for surgical operation to remove Isaias from power and TPLF is indoctrinating it's fighters not to think of collective revenge and to differentiate innocent Eritreans from those who committed crime. That is a wise move from the Tigrayan leadership! After all , both people are destined to live together even though justice has to be served for those who committed crime , destruction and looting in Tigray.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 29 Jun 2022, 04:40

ለዛሬ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች እነዚህን ምሳሌዎች ከመድብሉ መዥርጠን በማውጣት እናስኮምኩማችኋ! :mrgreen:

እንዳ ዕኮት ኣይትተንኪ፡ ድሓር ከይትበኪ :lol:

ወዮ ተቓሊስናስ ተዋዲቕና፡ ወዮ ተማጕትናስ ተራቲዕና :mrgreen:

የቆጡን አወርድ ብላ የብብቷን ጣለች :lol:

https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... #p1295595

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jun 2022, 08:26

አየወ.. እንኤም አይተ መስራቲ ወያነ ካብ ናይ ቀዳማይ “Sergical Operation to remove Shaebia “ እንትምለሱ ከለው :lol: :lol:

አዮኻ ናይና! 8)

Axumezana wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:44
TDF is surely entering Eritrea for surgical operation to remove Isaias from power and TPLF is indoctrinating it's fighters not to think of collective revenge and to differentiate innocent Eritreans from those who committed crime. That is a wise move from the Tigrayan leadership! After all , both people are destined to live together even though justice has to be served for those who committed crime , destruction and looting in Tigray.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 29 Jun 2022, 09:16

Ayte Meleket, self-proclaimed judge,

It looks you are living in the past!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jun 2022, 10:22

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 29 Jun 2022, 10:38

ብሽም ጥሙራት 9 ብሄራት ኤርትራና፡ ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን 9 ምስላታት ጋቢዝናካ ኣሎና ሓዉና Axumezana እንቋዕ ብሰላም መጻእካ፡ ጠፊእካ ነቢርካ፡ ነገረዓለም ገዲፍካ ኣኽሱም ኬድኻ ዝመነንካ መሽሉና ነቢሩ:mrgreen:
Axumezana wrote:
TDF is surely entering Eritrea for surgical operation . . .
እንተ 4 እግሪ ኣሎክን፡ ጽባሕ ንጕሆ ንርኤክን :mrgreen:

ዓሻ ከመ’የሎ ዓሻ ደሓን ኣሎ፡ ዘመድ ዓሻ ከፊእዎ’ሎ :mrgreen:

እዛ ማእምን ጸገበት፡ ክትጋግየኒ ቐረበት :lol:

ተው ወደል፡ ከይትኣቱ ኣብ ገደል

ንተመን ልቡ ርእዩ እግሪ ከልኦ :mrgreen:

ቀዳማይ ስሕታን፡ ዳሕራይ ዕብዳን

ኣድጊ ተማህሊላ በላዒኣ ኣውረደት

ካብ ሺሕ ወርዋሪ፡ ሓደ መካሪ

ደርሆስ፡ በምዑት ደቃ ትጻወት
Axumezana wrote:
26 May 2022, 03:00
This is my last post!
With the #Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea! campaign already in Art killo, the alliance against Tigray crumpling but the possibility of another round of war in the horizon, I have decided to stop participating in this forum!
ሞቕሽሽ ኣይሃቡኒን ከይትብል ድማ፡ ነፋጋት ኣይዀናን እሞ፡ እዘን ክልተ ምስላ ድማ ተማልኣየን ኢኻ ኣይተስተዋሕደን ኢኻ

ወዲ ጭዋ እናሓደረ ይውርዚ፡ ወዲ በዓለገ እናሓደረ ይግዕዚ

ክልተ ሳዕ በላዕኻ ተፋእካ፡ ክልተ ሳእ ተዛረብካ ከፋእካ

ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን፡ ንድሕሪት ናብ መሰረት ናብ ጥንቲ ንኸይድ ዝያዳ ናብ ቅድሚት ንክንውንጨፍ ከምዝሕግዘና ስለንፈልጥ ኢና።
:mrgreen:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 29 Jun 2022, 11:09

ናይ፥ ጥኧና፥ አይመስልን፥ ከምኢሱ፥ ሀተፍተፍ፥ አብዚኽካ!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 29 Jun 2022, 13:00

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:34
We do know, historically the tigriyans are flip floppers and that is in their nature.

But what about you deQi? Respectfully asking you:

It seems now that you are distancing yourself from those whom you used to call cousins and that you trust them more than an eritrean muslim.

Recall, you publicly told us several times here that your back is safe when you are followed by a tigriyan christian than by an eritrean muslim. Do you deny that?

I hope you apologize to the eri muslims if you have changed your stance and condemn the agazians publicly here who brainwashed you.

If not, you are a flip flopper or gimTilTil.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jun 2022, 13:29

Shhhh….you are not supposed to remind Ayte Agazit that.

If Ayte Agazit and his beloved mentor, Tesfastion frog had their way, working with our enemies to divide my beloved country Eritrea along religious; their handler, the Weyane would have won by completely disintegrating our country by the bloodshed of our people. Thank god for PIA and for Shaebia; our country is safe from the savages and become the beacon of peace in Africa. I know, you probably don’t see eye to eye with me when it comes PIA his iron fest rule but that’s your right; to me, my country and peoples’ safety is more than the fake democracy Westerners prescribe for us. If people can’t learn from Gadafi and Sadam’s downfall and the terrible effects on those countries afterward, then they were living in another planet.

kerenite wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:00
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
We do know, historically the tigriyans are flip floppers and that is in their nature.

It seems now that you are distancing yourself from those whom you used to call cousins and that you trust them more than an eritrean muslim.

Recall, you publicly told us several times here that your back is safe when you are followed by a tigriyan christian than by an eritrean muslim. Do you deny that?

I hope you apologize to the eri muslims if you have changed your stance and condemn the agazians publicly here who brainwashed you.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jun 2022, 17:42

kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

If you think exposing the leeches flip flapping nature as distancing myself from my stand when it comes when it comes to nation and nationalities, you don't have any clue what principle or flip flapping mean. In regard to denounce my Agaazian heritage. Agaazian precedes the fake and un-authentic "Eritreawinet" which doesn't have a value for face saving purpose. Eritrawinet was and still is the Tigrigna people burden and for what purpose?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 29 Jun 2022, 18:02

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:42
kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

If you think exposing the leeches flip flapping nature as distancing myself from my stand when it comes when it comes to nation and nationalities, you don't have any clue what principle or flip flapping mean. In regard to denounce my Agaazian heritage. Agaazian precedes the fake and un-authentic "Eritreawinet" which doesn't have a value for face saving purpose. Eritrawinet was and still is the Tigrigna people burden and for what purpose?
"Fake and unauthentic Eritreawinet" ?

You are really brainwashed by the Agames.
Agazian is dead on arrival. Tigrians manufactured
this term to use it as a back up to lean on should Ethiopia disintegrate and Tigray remains in limbo.
Eritrea is a country of christians and muslims, a country of
9 ethinic groups and it will remain so for eternity.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 29 Jun 2022, 18:46

Asmara wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:02
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:42
kerenite wrote:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:

"Fake and unauthentic Eritreawinet" ?

You are really brainwashed by the Agames.
Agazian is dead on arrival. Tigrians manufactured
this term to use it as a back up to lean on should Ethiopia disintegrate and Tigray remains in limbo.
Eritrea is a country of christians and muslims, a country of
9 ethinic groups and it will remain so for eternity.
The leeches doesn't even know their own interest if their existence is depend on it. Their ability to see beyond their nose is zero, they operate from zero sum premise.Hence his eminence can't be compared with the people who are narrow minded idiots.

In regard to Eritrea, there is a saying, smart people learn from their own mistakes while smarter people learn from the mistakes of others. The Poor Amhara, the founders of Ethiopia sang, wrote poems and sacrificed a lot for Ethiopia, and what did they receive in the end? Nothing except hostility and resentment from others.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 30 Jun 2022, 10:05

Axumezana wrote:
TDF is surely entering Eritrea ....
Axumezana wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 11:09
ናይ፥ ጥኧና፥ አይመስልን፥ ....!
ብ9 ማርሻ ዲዩ ዝበለ በረኸት መንግስተኣብ . . . ንጥዕናኻ ኤርትራዊ ማጨሎት ከነስትዬካ'ና ሓዝ . . . ሓዝ . . . :mrgreen:

ኣብ ዝተኾብካሉ ሃገር፡ ተተዅብካ ኣይትሓደር :mrgreen:

ነገር አጓዲኣ ትልክም፡ ታኼላ ኣታዊኣ ተስጥም

ብዙሕ ዝደሊ ሓንቲ ነይረክብ

ብኽብሪ ኣብያ ብሕምቢጣጥ

ሰኣን ሕራይ፡ ኣጥፋእክዋ ናብራይ (በለት ) :lol:

ቈልዓስ ይጐዪ ምበር ኣይቕድምን

ምጽላእስ ንጻላእ፡ ፍትሒ ግን ኣይንካላእ

ምሕሊካ ኣይትጥለም፡ ተመኪሕካ ኣይትህደም

ምኽሪስ ዓዲግራት ተሪፉ!
:mrgreen:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 30 Jun 2022, 15:01

መን፥ እዩ፥ ቆልዓ፥ ትግራይዶ፥ ኤርትራ?
ኢሱ፥ ፀኻዩ፥ አሪባ፥ እያ፥ ናይ፥ ወዲ፥ወረደ፥ ቃል፥ መጠይቅ፥ ስማእ።

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Jun 2022, 15:12

Sahsah kodar weyanay rodent. Wedi werada will end up like Seyoum Mesfin and abay tsehaye. If you have the balls come and try. Shi.ntam
Axumezana wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 15:01
መን፥ እዩ፥ ቆልዓ፥ ትግራይዶ፥ ኤርትራ?
ኢሱ፥ ፀኻዩ፥ አሪባ፥ እያ፥ ናይ፥ ወዲ፥ወረደ፥ ቃል፥ መጠይቅ፥ ስማእ።

Zack

Post by Zack » 30 Jun 2022, 20:55

Deqi are wit are you saying the Tigrinya people have been carrying Eritrea the same way the Amhara have been carrying Ethiopia all the way up to mengistu Haile Mariam. So what is this agaazian it means the people of geez this also include u kerenite tigres are included into geez people. For what is worth it has maybe now a different meaning and maybe deqi believes in the old Tigray Tigrinya alliance in the fourties’ this was much supported by the ekele guze people a chief or an elder of that region. Was in the fore front of that ideological struggle I read some where in the history books not that long ago.

If we say Eritrea is socially culturally a Tigrinya country one could say yes it’s the face of the nation the same way when one thinks of Ethiopia one thinks of Amhara and the habesha in particular gurage and amhara. But the question is where to go from here deqi how ever is honest he recognises that tigrayans are closer to him then any other people in the world and he is right on that. But thé established fact the created identity of Eritrea tells another story a story that the kebessa people have evolved have adapted to their region and have created a seperate National identity an identity that has no place for tigrayans this is the narrative of Eritrea. In other words one could say people are saying to deqi u can have ur cousins but they remain ur distant cousins from a fat at least that is the signal coming from Asmara indeed. This kind of reminds me of my own Issa people.

When we the Issa proud Somalis portray that Djibouti is a Somali country but is is as much afar and Somali technically but we say it’s an Issa country because we are the majority and the rest of the Somalis in the horn have spread this message and believe the affars are just bystanders of the nation . The same status Somali Bantus and midgaans have in Somalia. Like wise I believe in the opinion of the tigrayans they people Eritrea the country colonised by Italy is a Tigrinya country just colonised by Europeans they believe alula fought in Eritrea against Italians remember dogali some times along side Eritrean soldiers like the relationship bahta Hago’s had with Tigrayns and with Ethiopia in particular. There are different perspectives in all these stories told by different people of the same region wuxu remains a volatile region till this very day. Because of the different allegiances to state or to a nation or to multiple nations or counties it remains complex and sensitive to some extend indeed.

Dr Zackovich

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 30 Jun 2022, 21:31

Weyane is alive & kicking!

You are barking like a scared dog!

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 30 Jun 2022, 22:29

Stupid weyanay rodent. You are only making good at making noises. Like i said be a man and try. You still can't venture in your own chigaram kilil let alone invade Eritrea. Your weyane is as good as a dead mouse and so are you filthy sewer rat.
Axumezana wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 21:31
Weyane is alive & kicking!

You are barking like a scared dog!

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 30 Jun 2022, 23:35

Still barking like a mad dog same to your master! Cool down!