Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Re: Aye tegaru. Flip flapp

Post by euroland » 30 Jun 2022, 23:54

Axumezana wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 23:35
Still barking like a mad dog same to your master! Cool down!
Agame boy

Do you like the size of your Chigar kilil now? Guess who made Chigar kilil as it is now permanently? Yes, the great Shaebia! Running your empty mouth for 20 plus yeas costed you dearly ;
Such as, your junta leaders got the bullet of Shaebia to the head and cut in half the size of your Chigar Kilil. Now, keep running your mouth again and you will lose what ever remain of your Chigar Kilil PERMANENTLY!!

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Jul 2022, 02:55

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:34
Please wait, video is loading...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Jul 2022, 09:31

Superb !!

Meleket wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 10:38
ብሽም ጥሙራት 9 ብሄራት ኤርትራና፡ ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን 9 ምስላታት ጋቢዝናካ ኣሎና ሓዉና Axumezana እንቋዕ ብሰላም መጻእካ፡ ጠፊእካ ነቢርካ፡ ነገረዓለም ገዲፍካ ኣኽሱም ኬድኻ ዝመነንካ መሽሉና ነቢሩ:mrgreen:
Axumezana wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:44
TDF is surely entering Eritrea for surgical operation . . .
እንተ 4 እግሪ ኣሎክን፡ ጽባሕ ንጕሆ ንርኤክን :mrgreen:

ዓሻ ከመ’የሎ ዓሻ ደሓን ኣሎ፡ ዘመድ ዓሻ ከፊእዎ’ሎ :mrgreen:

እዛ ማእምን ጸገበት፡ ክትጋግየኒ ቐረበት :lol:

ተው ወደል፡ ከይትኣቱ ኣብ ገደል

ንተመን ልቡ ርእዩ እግሪ ከልኦ :mrgreen:

ቀዳማይ ስሕታን፡ ዳሕራይ ዕብዳን

ኣድጊ ተማህሊላ በላዒኣ ኣውረደት

ካብ ሺሕ ወርዋሪ፡ ሓደ መካሪ

ደርሆስ፡ በምዑት ደቃ ትጻወት
Axumezana wrote:
26 May 2022, 03:00
This is my last post!
With the #Bring Back Our Access to Red Sea! campaign already in Art killo, the alliance against Tigray crumpling but the possibility of another round of war in the horizon, I have decided to stop participating in this forum!
ሞቕሽሽ ኣይሃቡኒን ከይትብል ድማ፡ ነፋጋት ኣይዀናን እሞ፡ እዘን ክልተ ምስላ ድማ ተማልኣየን ኢኻ ኣይተስተዋሕደን ኢኻ

ወዲ ጭዋ እናሓደረ ይውርዚ፡ ወዲ በዓለገ እናሓደረ ይግዕዚ

ክልተ ሳዕ በላዕኻ ተፋእካ፡ ክልተ ሳእ ተዛረብካ ከፋእካ

ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን፡ ንድሕሪት ናብ መሰረት ናብ ጥንቲ ንኸይድ ዝያዳ ናብ ቅድሚት ንክንውንጨፍ ከምዝሕግዘና ስለንፈልጥ ኢና።
:mrgreen:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 01 Jul 2022, 11:41

Sabur ዓቢ ሰብ፡

ከምዡይ ገቢርና ንግለጸሎም እምበር በአል Axumezana ፈሊጦም ኢዮም ዝደቀሱ ዝመስሉ . . .

Meleket wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 10:05
Axumezana wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:44
TDF is surely entering Eritrea ....
Axumezana wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 11:09
ናይ፥ ጥኧና፥ አይመስልን፥ ....!
ብ9 ማርሻ ዲዩ ዝበለ በረኸት መንግስተኣብ . . . ንጥዕናኻ ኤርትራዊ ማጨሎት ከነስትዬካ'ና ሓዝ . . . ሓዝ . . . :mrgreen:
.... ቈልዓስ ይጐዪ ምበር ኣይቕድምን... :mrgreen:
Axumezana wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 15:01
መን፥ እዩ፥ ቆልዓ፥ ትግራይዶ፥ ኤርትራ? .. ..
ወነንቲ “ባሕረ-ኤርትራ” ንሕና ኤርትራዉያን ደያኑ ማእከልን መስመርን ፡ ከምዚርደኣና፡ ኤርትራን ትግራዪን ቈልዑት ኣይኾኑን፤

እንታይ ደኣ

ካብ ጌጋታታ ዛይትመሃር፡ ዕሸላዊ ርድኢት ዛለዋ ህወሓት ግን ብዛይ ቃልዓለም ቈልዓ ኢያ
:mrgreen:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 01 Jul 2022, 14:31

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 02:55
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 03:34
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eripoblican,

Yes it is hilarious for some! But not hilarious for many eris.

Eris by nature are god/allah fearing people. Yes we have experienced evil from the tigriyans since time immemorial and worse in lowland eritrea but we are apologetic.

As far as I can tell the majority of eris don't hate the pathetic, poor.tigriyans and they don't wish them bad. Their anger is vented on their leadership who are hell bent to disrupt our independence.

While we are at it,

A short note to forumer zack, your knowledge about eri-lowlanders is shallow.

I have to laugh, you are telling me that tigrayit speakers are agazians and they have to accept it and live with it.

There is difference between giiz language and the term agazian. The agazian doctrine is that, no jeberti or saho should be allowed to live in highland eritrea.

The tigres (beni-amres), the billenis, the nara, etc. Have to pay extra taxes for being allowed to live in AGAZIAN LAND

Zack, think about it. Our resentment ain't out of the blue.

Zack

Post by Zack » 01 Jul 2022, 20:49

Sorry kerenite i didn’t know that I just assumed that agazi came from geez or is a Tigrinya root word coming form geez hence the the geez people I never know it was a racist doctrine to remove lowlanders from their land and replace them with kebessa and their tigrayan cousins That is really awful So tell me what is this agazinland does this include. Tigray does it include kebessa territories or all land of Eritrea and Tigray is geez land according to their understanding and philosophy.
By the way sorry for my ignorance on this matter
Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Jul 2022, 21:28

Zack wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:55
This kind of reminds me of my own Issa people.

When we the Issa proud Somalis portray that Djibouti is a Somali country but is is as much afar and Somali technically but we say it’s an Issa country because we are the majority and the rest of the Somalis in the horn have spread this message and believe the affars are just bystanders of the nation . The same status Somali Bantus and midgaans have in Somalia. Like wise I believe in the opinion of the tigrayans they people Eritrea the country colonised by Italy is a Tigrinya country just colonised by Europeans they believe alula fought in Eritrea against Italians remember dogali some times along side Eritrean soldiers like the relationship bahta Hago’s had with Tigrayns and with Ethiopia in particular. There are different perspectives in all these stories told by different people of the same region wuxu remains a volatile region till this very day. Because of the different allegiances to state or to a nation or to multiple nations or counties it remains complex and sensitive to some extend indeed.

Dr Zackovich

There is something seriously wrong with Tigrayans mentally, This mentally slow Tigrayan chimp who can't put two Somali sentence together is really obsessed with pretending to be Somali.

I also believe the issa tribe clan also inhabit part of Ethiopia.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jul 2022, 21:50

Shameless leeches, no creativity, no nothing except plagiarism

https://www.facebook.com/10008189176547 ... 6383397983

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 01 Jul 2022, 22:08

Kerenite!
Do you see any other ethnic group except the Tigrigna people who made such as a sacrifice to Eritrea?

Now tell me why should Eritrea to be shaped in the mirror of people whose contribution is sub zero to its safeguard.

Zack

Post by Zack » 02 Jul 2022, 10:08

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 21:28
Zack wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 20:55
This kind of reminds me of my own Issa people.

When we the Issa proud Somalis portray that Djibouti is a Somali country but is is as much afar and Somali technically but we say it’s an Issa country because we are the majority and the rest of the Somalis in the horn have spread this message and believe the affars are just bystanders of the nation . The same status Somali Bantus and midgaans have in Somalia. Like wise I believe in the opinion of the tigrayans they people Eritrea the country colonised by Italy is a Tigrinya country just colonised by Europeans they believe alula fought in Eritrea against Italians remember dogali some times along side Eritrean soldiers like the relationship bahta Hago’s had with Tigrayns and with Ethiopia in particular. There are different perspectives in all these stories told by different people of the same region wuxu remains a volatile region till this very day. Because of the different allegiances to state or to a nation or to multiple nations or counties it remains complex and sensitive to some extend indeed.

Dr Zackovich

There is something seriously wrong with Tigrayans mentally, This mentally slow Tigrayan chimp who can't put two Somali sentence together is really obsessed with pretending to be Somali.

I also believe the issa tribe clan also inhabit part of Ethiopia.

Tell me which Statement is wrong in that paragraph. We Issa do live in Ethiopia and Somalia and are the majority in Djibouti this is a fact so not sure what ur argument is.

Dr Zackovich

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 02 Jul 2022, 18:29

Mentally challenged Zack

I don't argue with mentally challenged people, so there is no argument here, just be proud of your ethnicity and who you are, a mentally challenged Tigrayan and leave Somalis alone.

Zack

Post by Zack » 02 Jul 2022, 21:18

You just silly what is wrong with the statement that Issa live in jabuuti and Ethiopia both sides the French Abyssinia border wasn’t drawn by us we are majority shinile and in Djibouti not a secret by the way nothing wrong with the tigrayans they are our nice neighbours we had absolutely no conflict or wars with them . Not sure why I should be hostile to them
Our wars have always been with gallas like u and Amhara ur masters .
Dr Zackovich