Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

The one that destroyed the generation to come.

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jun 2022, 16:31

TPLF can be blamed for many things and with good reasons. What they have done over the last 30 years is enormous. The other day, i guess it was a graduation from one of Ethiopian university and some one was conducting an interview in English. The University grad neither could make sense nor complete a sentence and then he just start answering half English and half Amharic. I just took a moment of silence for the dead Ethiopian education system. Then I remember there were Eritrean high school students debating in English whether Agriculture or manufacturing is the way to go Eritrea forward. I paid attention and followed though the Eritrean high school debate and i went back to the Ethiopian university grad, it was clear the Ethiopian school system IS DEAD AND TPLF KILLED IT!!!! this one is the one that destroyed the future generation. After the current work force retires, i don't see who is going to occupy the profession like the doctors, teachers and leaders???? I don't know people??????