Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Re: Zemene Kassie should form Fano Party

Post by euroland » 28 Jun 2022, 18:56

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 17:13
Sadcann

Axum Ezana is right about many things he is also mixed with Amhara his grandpa from Gojjam
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah…Getachew Reda (AxumeQizenam’s hero) is also right about many things…such as burning the Amara villages down to the ground; rapping women, children and even Nums, killing thousands of the Amara and Afar peasants and civilians.

Agamew
If you are admitted that Weyanes, such as a proud Weyane, AxumeQizenam is always right, why are you here pretending to be Amara?

Because of your peanut size brain, I didn’t even think you realize that you exposed your agame self yet again

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Jun 2022, 19:04

Axum zena is a tplf cadre. No question about it. You didn't know that?
Noble Amhara wrote:
Sadcann

Axum Ezana is right about many things he is also mixed with Amhara his grandpa from Gojjam

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jun 2022, 19:06

He is right about Ethiopia being destabilized by Abiy Ahmed. abiy Ahmed intentionally opened the way for Weyane to invade and genocide amhara people he is still allowing weyane to genocide amhara people in North of Kobo Raya and Telemt

Euroland is just laughing cause he is happy to see the country in ruins
union wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:04
Noble Amhara wrote:
Sadcann

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Jun 2022, 19:12

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:14
Abere

You are still a donkey of Aba Dula. Fano will not be respected until it becomes a political party with its own leaders anyways most Amharas love the idea but you are to backwards to embrace Liberty

Haha sadacha is so jealous about Amharas! OMG this is true inferiority complex I thought you only mind Oromia business you have all that land and still bothering us go back to your kilil Leba

Noble Agame aka Union,
Lame attempt to change the subject my noble agame friend. The fact is, as long as you pretend to be what you're not, anyone has a right and a duty even, to comment. And as long as we all share a country, we will inevitably comment on each other's affairs. This is not rocket science. You and your Agame friends here comment on Oromo affairs all the time.

Axumezana,
of course you want to reconciliate now that tigray has been sent back decades into the past and is surrounded on all sides by foes. It shouldn't have taken a war and defeat of your state & leaders, to come to that conclusion; but better late than never, right? If I were Tigrayan, I'd want peace with my neighbors too; that's just common sense.
That's good. I am sure that, if getachew reda and your leaders, stop getting on interviews saying ''western tigray'' must be returned, then the peace process can start. But, that's for Amara's to decide.
No Oromo wants to see any part of the country in war, whether it be north, south, east, west; nor do we fear anything, but good try though.

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Jun 2022, 20:49

But agamezena will never apologize for his crime though. What is the point of agreeing with anything he says
Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:06
He is right about Ethiopia being destabilized by Abiy Ahmed. abiy Ahmed intentionally opened the way for Weyane to invade and genocide amhara people he is still allowing weyane to genocide amhara people in North of Kobo Raya and Telemt

Euroland is just laughing cause he is happy to see the country in ruins
union wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:04
Noble Amhara wrote:
Sadcann

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jun 2022, 10:30

Nope, I am a master of myself. I am a dignified human being and my own boss. I don't know where you got sh!t Orommuma Aba Dula to inject in our discussion.

I just want to go to the point of the discussion. First, I appreciate your knowledge and interest about the history of Amhara. You have been posting very interesting historical documents such as places of names, events, kings/queens, socio-cultural contribution, patriotism etc. You should be commended on that. Second, I have also read a lot of your comments advising Amhara to focus only on Amhara and even to leave from other OLF infested areas. I guess the first to hear from. Although I entirely disagree on your second advice, Amhara people especially living in predominantly area should have taken caution to arm themselves and if there any concerned Amhara official or parties taken preventive precautionary measures against the OLF Orommuma predators. An alternative solution should have been taken while the threat was imminent. Every inch of the country is defended and built by Amhara blood; every part of the country is an Amhara land too. So, you still earn credit on this , regardless of the solution. The blood spilled in Wollega the crime and negligence of the government, and all so called Amhara parties. The families of the victims deserve restitution and compensation and justice. The lives of those Wolloye people is not free and be forgotten as it is chicken life.

Coming to the idea of should Fano be "political party" or not? I feel you are compelled by emotion than reason because of the heinous crime recently committed against civilian women, children and elderly who were stay at home people for reason of age and gender. We know this act is cowardice. In Amhara culture, it is bravery to protect the victim against the bully. In many instances, when an Amhara noticed in a street fight where the bully attacks the weak, he inject himself and beat the bully. But in Orommuma it is the oppoisite, the dodge the heroes and prey on the weak. Pure coward!

It is your natural right to propose for brain storming. But Fano is a communal cultural institution of defense. No one can infringe upon the name and right of this age long institution. If party were helpful, there are plenty of Amhara opposition parties, such as ABEN. Amhara does not have shortages of parties, but Amhara has shortage of weapons, self-defense institutions and command. Remember, true Amhara are Fano in their instinct regardless of what party the belong. You know that all Fano were not member of PP when they chase the TPLF. Fano is beyond party line and political belief. At the same time, we REALY REALY Need Fano? But how we can help this effective grassroots institution should be a critical question to be discussed. In my opinion, Fano has fiduciary responsibility of transitioning the country to a better situation. I have been watching the interview of some Fano leaders such as ካሴ and መሬ ወዳጆ, I am so much impressed with their being genuine and articulate. The so-called PhD holders in any political parties don't even get closer to one of them. What this institution needs is organized support. It will be crime to ask Fano fight with AK47 and hunting gun (ምኒሽር/መውዜር) with OLF and TPLF armed with modern sophisticated weapons. That was what PP-OLF Abiy Ahmed asked them last time and when they even used their own outdated weapon and capture new brand weapons right from ENDF arms depots supplied to OLF, they are asked to return or else they will be arrested ort killed. This is very immoral and treacherous in both ways to cleanse Amhara. So, the issue in my opinion is to organize a national council and form of Fano with strict adherence to the traditional values but with supplies of modern armament, cultural organization and command/control center not necessarily dictated by ENDF. And Fano should oversee and play a large role putting the country on the right track and against tribalist. And Fano should encourage others to join in hand who are against ethnic federation and ethnic political party. Alliance and building national movement is important. Nation-Wide Genocide of Amhara has been going on for decades and Fano has the duty to stop it wherever this crime is committed as it is cheap as chicken life.

Noble Amhara wrote:
Abere

You are still a donkey of Aba Dula. Fano will not be respected until it becomes a political party with its own leaders anyways most Amharas love the idea but you are to backwards to embrace Liberty

Haha sadacha is so jealous about Amharas! OMG this is true inferiority complex I thought you only mind Oromia business you have all that land and still bothering us go back to your kilil Leba

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 29 Jun 2022, 10:43

Abere wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 10:30

It is your natural right to propose for brain storming. But Fano is a communal cultural institution of defense. No one can infringe upon the name and right of this age long institution. If party were helpful, there are plenty of Amhara opposition parties, such as ABEN. Amhara does not have shortages of parties, but Amhara has shortage of weapons, self-defense institutions and command. Remember, true Amhara are Fano in their instinct regardless of what party the belong. You know that all Fano were not member of PP when they chase the TPLF. Fano is beyond party line and political belief......

Noble Amhara wrote:
Abere

Thank you brother Abere. Fano is an age old tradition for the people of Amhara. NobleAgame is either very naive who can't differenctiate between tradition and political programs. NobleAgame knows that political organizations have life spans from birth to death. may be he is wishing that to FANO.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jun 2022, 10:54

I don’t know what kind of drug you low IQ smoke but do you think the Amaras have a peanut size brain like or born yesterday? Do you think they will ever forget for the next 1000 years what you did to their people, villages and towns when you came to invade them? Keep hallucinating; your dead Chigray will get its turn very soon, this time, no frkn breathing thing would be left standing.

Axumezana wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:28
I sense some people are afraid of the reconcilation between Tigray and Amharas! Imagine of an Ethiopia where Tigray and Amhara develop and agree a shared vision for the future of Ethiopia!

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Jun 2022, 11:56

Irrespctive of what the idiot agamezena says, you are the same old man who said you support olf who is killing inocent Amaras

So shut fck up :lol:
euroland wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 10:54
I don’t know what kind of drug you low IQ smoke but do you think the Amaras have a peanut size brain like or born yesterday? Do you think they will ever forget for the next 1000 years what you did to their people, villages and towns when you came to invade them? Keep hallucinating; your dead Chigray will get its turn very soon, this time, no frkn breathing thing would be left standing.

Axumezana wrote:
I sense some people are afraid of the reconcilation between Tigray and Amharas! Imagine of an Ethiopia where Tigray and Amhara develop and agree a shared vision for the future of Ethiopia!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 29 Jun 2022, 13:16

Wishiyee Belaynesh agamew

ዘመድ ከዘመድ አህያ ካመዱ ሆነ ና ለዘመደሽ አደላሽ?

You MF can’t even hide your sympathy you have for your Agame cadres here; what kind of low IQ are you that you couldn’t cover your track of Weyanent for long? I am sure your beloved Getachew Reda ain’t going be happy with you LOL
union wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 11:56
Irrespctive of what the idiot agamezena says, you are the same old man who said you support olf who is killing inocent Amaras

euroland wrote:

Axumezana wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Jun 2022, 14:25

አባባ

ንፁሀን አማራን የሚገሉትን አትንኩብኝ አሉ እኮ እርሶ። እረስተውት ነው እንዴ? አይ ሽምግልና :lol:

euroland wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 13:16
Wishiyee Belaynesh agamew

ዘመድ ከዘመድ አህያ ካመዱ ሆነ ና ለዘመደሽ አደላሽ?

You MF can’t even hide your sympathy you have for your Agame cadres here; what kind of low IQ are you that you couldn’t cover your track of Weyanent for long? I am sure your beloved Getachew Reda ain’t going be happy with you LOL
union wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 11:56

euroland wrote:

Axumezana wrote:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 29 Jun 2022, 15:50

Fano as Fano can never be a political party. The history and tradition of Fano is to spontaneously side with the people and defend the people without seeking permission of the "government". Fano's tradition has never been anti government contrary to other terrorist forces and it is know by its strong stance to defend the country at times of crisis.

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jun 2022, 17:12

I concur with your suggestion. However, there has to be concrete steps and committed efforts how to help this institution. The discussion as to how to strengthen it, keep in pace with changes in militray equipment, inteligence and making it proof against reach of abusive hands of government. I think the idea as to how to make Fano an effective communal defnse force in times of emergency time like we are now is very Important. We have go beyond words of encouragement.
kibramlak wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 15:50
Fano as Fano can never be a political party. The history and tradition of Fano is to spontaneously side with the people and defend the people without seeking permission of the "government". Fano's tradition has never been anti government contrary to other terrorist forces and it is know by its strong stance to defend the country at times of crisis.

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 29 Jun 2022, 23:20

Abere,

I agree that the members of fano who are scarifying their lives to defend their people (mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers) and their country need to be well equipped. We are now at high time of crisis and strengthening them should have been legitimate. The question may be what if the country is in peace internally and externally? No legitimate government wants to have a parallel army. So, how fano can keep and sustain its tradition as a crisis control force at any given time ? In my view, it has to have a legitimate training institution and its own military apparatus store that is independent of government control. I mean, rather than holding arms and living with among the people. The institution and the store should be under the control of fqno and they use the military aparatus onky when the country and the people is fqced with crisis of higher level. Fano should maintain its conde of conduct and decipline to respect a respectful government as has been in the past. That is the case even now but fano and the abiy government are in frontal collusion because the abiy government led by the fanatic oromo tribalists is a terrorist by itself. There is no way fano and the tribal government of abiy would settle their differences as long as the abiy government keep terrorizing the people and continue with the massacre.
Abere wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:12
I concur with your suggestion. However, there has to be concrete steps and committed efforts how to help this institution. The discussion as to how to strengthen it, keep in pace with changes in militray equipment, inteligence and making it proof against reach of abusive hands of government. I think the idea as to how to make Fano an effective communal defnse force in times of emergency time like we are now is very Important. We have go beyond words of encouragement.
kibramlak wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 15:50

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jun 2022, 18:21

Maybe we need to just have a decentralized government at the center, and let every state have its own defense forces, that way no one can dominate the others or etc. I'm a big fan of the concept of an Independent Oromo Defense Force. 8) :mrgreen: