Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

The Average Duration of Presidency in Amhara is fewer than 8 months ,while in Oromia it is longer than 3 years.

Post by Abere » 28 Jun 2022, 10:00

The Average Duration of Presidency in Amhara is fewer than 8 months ,while in Oromia it is longer than 3 years.

The average expectancy of being seated as regional presidency in Amhara region is the lowest in Ethiopia while presidential office life expectancy is the highest in Oromia. In the last four years, Amhara region saw about 5 presidents implying that they have the shortest office tenure expectancy. Abiy Ahmed has been the person responsible to appoint, fire, demote, or neutralize them.
1- He demoted ( detailed) Gedu Andargatchew to a lower-level position in the PM's maid house - now, he fired Gedu from all position
2- He appointed Dr. Ambachew. Probably Dr. Ambachew started to wake up recognizing the most threat was coming from Orommuma but not from TPLF. As General Asminew Tsige noted, Amhara people in particular and Ethiopia in general is 500 years back to Oromo invasion and immigration to Ethiopia. Even the General was more concerned with OLF than TPLF. Thus, Abiy Ahmed came after them. He expressed his rage in Dessie while seating with Demeke Mekonnen( the now lonely survivor) and whinnied Amhara region spent too much money on army, yet at the same time tried to instigate conflict in the Christian and Muslim Wolloye( as he is known to be sworn enemy of Wollo/Bete-Amhara). He even invoked ( being PM) the story of Yohannes to instigate war between Amhara and Tigre. Who knows if Dr. Ambachew and G/Asaminew were alive we would not even be at war, I guess they were more matured than the immature or stunted brain Debretsion. Any way, he assassinated them; and came out in military fatigue.

3) He later appointed Temesgen Tiruneh. Temesgen Tiruneh is the most "Yes" man especially following the harassment and trauma of the assassination. He served very well being a very good kitchen maid. However, Abiy did not want him to stay any longer as he might awake up by the mass movement. He demoted Temesgen by moving to another position - Security. Remember, Temesgen as head of security is 1st level feeder - that is he spy on Amhara and kills Amhara. However, the second level feeder is Orommuma headed by Abiy Ahmed/Shimelis, they prey upon him. He is not the national head of security.

4) Abiy later appointed Agegnehu Teshager (Meles Zenawi worshipper) - This guy is good for nothing. He was very narrow minded. His focus was on Welqait and Humera, he did not care about Raya and in fact the whole wellbeing of Amhara. He was not even concerned about Humera-welqait, he was simply following instruction and served as remote control of Abiy Ahmed. He too were not believed by Abiy Ahmed for longer services and finally got detailed and demoted now limited to chairs and tables.

5) Nobody knows where Abiy Ahmed got Yilikal Kefyalew. He is appointed as place holder. He is reporting directly to Shimelis Abdissa and is now trying to help OLF than Amhara as usual.

Noble Amhara

Re: The Average Duration of Presidency in Amhara is fewer than 8 months ,while in Oromia it is longer than 3 years.

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jun 2022, 10:14

Abere u still act like idiot that knows nothing Abiy Ahmed is not Ethiopian he is Ye Jimma Oromo minlik (Minlik of destabilization ) or AbaDula and shimiles is Gobana Dache 2.0 you act every day that he is true Ethiopian but no true Ethiopian is from Jimma. Only Shewa Gondar Gojjam Wollo Debub Afar has true Ethiopians

You are fooled everyday because he speak amharic doesn’t mean he is true Ethiopian he only speaks Amharic to deceive fake Amhara Elites and people so he can maintain his OPDO patriarchal domination system of government in the country

The problem with amara people is that Amharas are gulible and easy to deceive Amharas are fooled when someone speaks Amharic to them… even then Abiy ahmed speach in Amharic should have given you a wake up call that he is against us..everyday ethio360 and many amaras are failing to comprehend Abiy Ahmed’s speeches this is why you are so reactionary to his schemes and plots

Abere

Re: The Average Duration of Presidency in Amhara is fewer than 8 months ,while in Oromia it is longer than 3 years.

Post by Abere » 28 Jun 2022, 11:18

Hey Noble Amhara,

Where in my statments I said Abiy Ahmed is "an Ethiopian" ? If you show me, I will take your critism, otherwise you are forcing me by implication to recognize Abiy Ahmed as an Ethiopian, while he is NOT. If Amharic makes one a genuine outstanding Ethiopian, no one would beat Meles Zenawi of the Adowa Tigre. Only intent and actions speaks of who is who. None of them were in reality Ethiopians, because they both are traitors. I don't see your point here.

Speaking language necessarily does not prove ones patriotism as spies and enemies do learn to speak the language of the group they wanted to attack or even natives of the population group are used as mercenaries to attack their own such the BEADEN. I am wondering in recent times you have been symptahizing with BEADEN. What is going on? Don't try to take them off the hook - they are the ones beating, arresting and shooting at Amhara right in Amhara region. Did you know the 16th Centuray Gragn Muhammed of Adal was fluent in Amharic when he was destroying everything in Northern Ethiopia?

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 10:14
Abere u still act like idiot that knows nothing Abiy Ahmed is not Ethiopian he is Ye Jimma Oromo minlik (Minlik of destabilization ) or AbaDula and shimiles is Gobana Dache 2.0 you act every day that he is true Ethiopian but no true Ethiopian is from Jimma. Only Shewa Gondar Gojjam Wollo Debub Afar has true Ethiopians

You are fooled everyday because he speak amharic doesn’t mean he is true Ethiopian he only speaks Amharic to deceive fake Amhara Elites and people so he can maintain his OPDO patriarchal domination system of government in the country

The problem with amara people is that Amharas are gulible and easy to deceive Amharas are fooled when someone speaks Amharic to them… even then Abiy ahmed speach in Amharic should have given you a wake up call that he is against us..everyday ethio360 and many amaras are failing to comprehend Abiy Ahmed’s speeches this is why you are so reactionary to his schemes and plots

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 28 Jun 2022, 15:44

Abere wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 11:18
Hey Noble Amhara,

Where in my statments I said Abiy Ahmed is "an Ethiopian" ? If you show me, I will take your critism, otherwise you are forcing me by implication to recognize Abiy Ahmed as an Ethiopian, while he is NOT. If Amharic makes one a genuine outstanding Ethiopian, no one would beat Meles Zenawi of the Adowa Tigre. Only intent and actions speaks of who is who. None of them were in reality Ethiopians, because they both are traitors. I don't see your point here.

Speaking language necessarily does not prove ones patriotism as spies and enemies do learn to speak the language of the group they wanted to attack or even natives of the population group are used as mercenaries to attack their own such the BEADEN. I am wondering in recent times you have been symptahizing with BEADEN. What is going on? Don't try to take them off the hook - they are the ones beating, arresting and shooting at Amhara right in Amhara region. Did you know the 16th Centuray Gragn Muhammed of Adal was fluent in Amharic when he was destroying everything in Northern Ethiopia?

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 10:14

Aberu,

how old are you?

For some reason your tantrums resemble that of a woman called Meskerem Abera (or Abebe, not really sure).

I don't know where that young woman got the idea of wishing to be a political commentator, but she was sniffing at her own destroyers.

Cooling down is sometimes not a bad idea.