Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Sun Vs Wajale 2 Eritrean Amches with different Ideologies

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jun 2022, 04:16

Sun Vs Wajale 2 Eritrean Amches with different Ideologies pretending to be Amhara and Oromo to bring Ethiopia more downwards

Sun insults toj as a “neftegna cultist boogey man”

Wajale insults sun as a “galla pente ligagam”

I am sure Sun is a Amche to Oromia
I am sure Toj is a Amche to Amhara

Sun is very educated in politics she hates both Amhara and Tigray with all her heart I actually believe her hatred for Amharas goes back to the Ethio-Eri wars this means Sun is over the age 40. The thing is Sun aka Weizero Fiyameta knows how to hide her hatred for Amharas that’s why she switches accounts or resorts to calling me “Agame” she wants to pretend that she likes Amhara but the most dangerous friends for us amhara are those who are inherently are back stabbers this is why Sun supports Abiy Ahmed against the democratic freedoms of Amhara people.

Sun and Abiy somehow have many shared traits both are dictatorial, anti free speach, fake lovers of Gada System, anti egalitarian, pro manipulation, both are inheritly Traitors like Judas and both hate Amharas equally even though Abiys biggest supporters were Amharas for this long.

It seems like Abiy Ahmed wants to destroy his Amhara support base well good for him he is just planting more stress and worries for example the law enforcement against fano was a failure. Or when he created beef with Zemene Kassie. Zemene Kassie won against Abiy. We will see Zemene Kassie be the future leader of Amhara.. Inshallah

Continued

We can verify Sun as 100% Eritrean but wajale not sure about that I do know he is not Amhara though he actually thought eskinder could become a Fano leader only non Amharas would say that. or one time he said Gedu will kill Abiy again no Amhara would say that only outsiders

Toj wajale is a Somali name but we know no Somalis are activists for the Amhara cause and we also are 100% sure no Amhara likes a Somali name

That means Toj is either Eritrean or Debub I am not sure though he sounds like 100% Amche and cannot speak formal tigrigna

Selam/

Re: Sun Vs Wajale 2 Eritrean Amches with different Ideologies

Post by Selam/ » 28 Jun 2022, 05:46

Why do you go around circles? Both you & ሙጀሌ are woyane rats or most probably you are one & the same. KIFFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 04:16
Sun Vs Wajale 2 Eritrean Amches with different Ideologies pretending to be Amhara and Oromo to bring Ethiopia more downwards

Sun is very educated in politics she hates both Amhara and Tigray with all her heart I actually believe her hatred for Amharas goes back to the Ethio-Eri wars this means Sun is over the age 40. The thing is Sun aka Weizero Fiyameta knows how to hide her hatred for Amharas that’s why she switches accounts or resorts to calling me “Agame” she wants to pretend that she likes Amhara but the most dangerous friends for us amhara are those who are inherently are back stabbers this is why Sun supports Abiy Ahmed against the democratic freedoms of Amhara people.

Sun and Abiy somehow have many shared traits both are dictatorial, anti free speach, fake lovers of Gada System, anti egalitarian, pro manipulation, both are inheritly Traitors like Judas and both hate Amharas equally even though Abiys biggest supporters were Amharas for this long.

It seems like Abiy Ahmed wants to destroy his Amhara support base well good for him he is just planting more stress and worries for example the law enforcement against fano was a failure. Or when he created beef with Zemene Kassie. Zemene Kassie won against Abiy. We will see Zemene Kassie be the future leader of Amhara.. Inshallah

Continued

We can verify Sun as 100% Eritrean but wajale not sure about that I do know he is not Amhara though he actually thought eskinder could become a Fano leader only non Amharas would say that. or one time he said Gedu will kill Abiy again no Amhara would say that only outsiders

Toj wajale is a Somali name but we know no Somalis are activists for the Amhara cause and we also are 100% sure no Amhara likes a Somali name

That means Toj is either Eritrean or Debub I am not sure though he sounds like 100% Amche and cannot speak formal tigrigna

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jun 2022, 07:17

አፍህን ዝጋ አንበጣ ቆርቻሜ 😂🤣🤣🤣

Firash Adash PeePee Party Agent :lol: :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 05:46
Why do you go around circles? Both you & ሙጀሌ are woyane rats or most probably you are one & the same. KIFFU!
Noble Amhara wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 Jun 2022, 07:35

Belaynesh has to label everyone else some limd of names but herself. She thinks by doing so, she remains hidden from being detected as Weyane agent in Amara skirts

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Jun 2022, 07:49

Why do you care Sadcash Ye Texas Ejolie ?

Are you a women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your still triggered about Union/Presentoo I ain’t no belaynesh!! I am BeteGojjam aka Fasilades1235 AHAHAHAHAHA :lol: aint no agame!!!
euroland wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 07:35
Belaynesh has to label everyone else some limd of names but herself. She thinks by doing so, she remains hidden from being detected as Weyane agent in Amara skirts

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Jun 2022, 08:17

“Well, I'm not a crook. I've earned everything I've got.”
Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 07:49

Are you a women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: your still triggered about Union/Presentoo I ain’t no belaynesh!! I am BeteGojjam aka Fasilades1235 AHAHAHAHAHA :lol: aint no agame!!!
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Jun 2022, 12:18

Nobel,

Yeah, that guy "Present" traumatized too many enemies of Ethiopia on ER, euroland aka wahabi sadacha is one of the many :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is that guy aka Present? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I hear is them bit'chn about "present" "present" day in, day out. But I don't know him, he must have been on ER 10 years ago or something. He is their nightmare :lol:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Are you a women your still triggered about Union/Presentoo I ain’t no belaynesh!! I am BeteGojjam aka Fasilades1235 AHAHAHAHAHA :lol: aint no agame!!!
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Jun 2022, 13:33

The irony of noble Agame accusing others of pretending to belong to an ethnicity that they don't belong to. Hilarious.
Toj wajale is tarik aka wedi aka judgement day 1234.
I'm not sure about sun.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Jun 2022, 15:24

እንጭጭ ወያኔ - look into the mirror

union wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 12:18
Nobel,

Yeah, that guy "Present" traumatized too many enemies of Ethiopia on ER, euroland aka wahabi sadacha is one of the many :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I hear is them bit'chn about "present" "present" day in, day out. But I don't know him, he must have been on ER 10 years ago or something. He is their nightmare :lol:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Are you a women your still triggered about Union/Presentoo I ain’t no belaynesh!! I am BeteGojjam aka Fasilades1235 AHAHAHAHAHA :lol: aint no agame!!!
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 Jun 2022, 15:51

Wishiyee agamew talking to herself

Nobel Agame/Belaynesh/union/present/Right, the same low IQ with different names LOL

Agamew,
No matter how many names you create, people immediately know who you because, it ain’t complicated to figure out a dumb Weyane rat in Amara skirt :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 15:24
እንጭጭ ወያኔ - look into the mirror

union wrote:
Nobel,

Noble Amhara wrote:

euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 Jun 2022, 15:54

Wishiyee agamew talking to herself

Nobel Agame/Belaynesh/union/present/Right, the same low IQ with different names LOL

Agamew,
No matter how many names you create, people immediately know who you because, it ain’t complicated to figure out a dumb Weyane rat in Amara skirt :lol:
union wrote:
Nobel,

Noble Amhara wrote:

euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Continued

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 Jun 2022, 17:18

Noble,

Wajale is mercinary and works for foreigners and his mission is to pause as Amara and yes he actuallys supports Eritrea and he has said it several times, not secret. As of Sun? He is pro Oromo Ethiopianist I think