Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Re: አቢይ አህመድ ንግግር ማቆሙና ከሕዝብ ፊት ገሸሽ ማለቱ ስህተት ወይስ ትክክል?

Post by Misraq » 27 Jun 2022, 23:59

Honourable wutaf neqay Horus,

Abiy dissapears for three reasons

1) he exhausted the Ethiopian card he used to play.
2) as a tiktalker himself, anything he says will be a high material for meme producers to redicule him
3) lately, he kept making mistakes after mistakes forgetting the artist role he played all along & showing his true self and that is hurting him, his party and his wutaf neqay supportors

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Jun 2022, 00:15

Misraq wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 23:59
Honourable wutaf neqay Horus,

Abiy dissapears for three reasons

1) he exhausted the Ethiopian card he used to play.
2) as a tiktalker himself, anything he says will be a high material for meme producers to redicule him
3) lately, he kept making mistakes after mistakes forgetting the artist role he played all along & showing his true self and that is hurting him, his party and his wutaf neqay supportors
ክቡር ምስራቅ፣
ያ ዉታፍ ያልከውን ነገር ፊጢጣህ ውስጥ ብትወትፈው ኖሮ ብዙ መልሶችህ ይስማሙኝ ነበር ። ምስራቅ እኔን መስደብ ከነunion የቆሻሻ ወያኔ ካድሬዎች ጋር ያሰልፍሃልና አትሞክረው!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 Jun 2022, 00:54

Brother Wutaf Neqay Horus

I know you are working with Erestu & Biramtu. These madafakars chose to work with Oromuma hoping the people they came from will not be attacked by the bloodthirsty galas.

Let me put it plain simple for you. The ignorant galas will be dethroned because their animalistic behaviour got the better of them and upset many population.

When the Abiy gala administration overthrown, you will be my wutaf nqay, rest assured. You will follow wherever I go and serve me as agreed

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Jun 2022, 01:08

Telling the witaf neqay horus in the only language witaf neqays understand, abuse!! :lol:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 28 Jun 2022, 01:17

በጉራጌኛ እበት 'ኢባራ' ይባላል። ፋንዲያ 'ፋንዶ' ይባላል። ጉራጌን ከግም የጎሳ ድራማችሁን እስካወጣችሁት ድረስ ምርጫው የናንተ ነው !

አዲስ ሙላት ሲያምርበት!

Right

Post by Right » 28 Jun 2022, 07:30

Horror the Bully,
Stop putting Baby killer Abiye Ahmed and Emiye Menyelik in the same sentence.
You are the #1 tribalist worshipping a PM who declared that he believes in the ethnic system that was created by the Weyannies.