Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: FACT:Usa Is Creating Mass Protests In Ethiopia 2 Topple Galla-Abiy & Bring In Terrorist-Tplf 2 Power!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by Abere » 28 Jun 2022, 16:00

Sadacha Macca(ሰደቃ መካ),

Why don't you prop yourself up with reasons and rationally valid points instead of childish pretexts? The two evil elements I hate in Ethiopia are TPLF and OLF; of course, all Ethiopians except those infected with Woyane and Orommuma viruses do hate these criminal cartels. Debretsion friends are Orommuma thugs like Bekele Geriba, Jawar, Merara, Abiy, Shimelis. Not the private citizen me. You could be TPLF wrapping yourself in a genderless ሰደቃ መካ name which sounds Muslim at the same time frames you like Wahhabi Islamic Orommuma. In either way, OLF or TPLF are your only and only favorite to exist in Ethiopia at the death of Amhara and all other tribes.

You are either an Oromo First, or Tigre First. I am not a firster. I am an Ethiopian First. What does an Ethiopian with an anti-Ethiopian, Oromo First or Tigre First have to do? We have an inherent difference. Instead of beating around the bush, why don't suggest your idea straight to the issue? Do you support Abiy Ahmed to unleash his atrocity against Amhara or condemn him? Should not he be hold accountable for his crime of ethnic cleansing? These victims are innocent , civilian Amhara, they were not violent they were not in the crossfire. Don't they deserve justice and how many more years of license should Abiy Ahmed be given? You don't have to be a Firster to condemn this. I condemned and deeply sad when TPLF buried many Oromos alive in the Debre-Zeit Irrecha, I was deeply sad and condemned when OLF slaughtered hundreds of Gamo at Burayo; I was deeply sad when OLF massacred thousands of Gedio and displaced them in millions; I was deeply sad and condemned when OLF and Sidama thugs massacred heinously many Wolayta in Sidamo; I was shocked and deeply sad when my fellow Ethiopian in Shashmene was hanged up-side down as an honor of sacrifice to receive Wahhabi Islamic Jawar Mohammed. So, the massacre of Amhara in Wollega is tragic and happened after Abiy Ahmed came out on public television to agitate his vigilante Orommuma killing squad. Why would anyone give a license to a criminal person? You don't have to use TPLF this or that as scare crow to justify the crime of Abiy Ahmed. I am not a Firster, do you understand? That is an insult to my moral character

Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 13:55
... people like abere want to use the Amara's, to overthrow Abiys government if possible, and then put their uncle's debresion and getachew reda back in power.

Sadacha Macca

Re: FACT:Usa Is Creating Mass Protests In Ethiopia 2 Topple Galla-Abiy & Bring In Terrorist-Tplf 2 Power!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Jun 2022, 16:23

Abere,

Nothing is childish about what I said. You can hate the OLF all you want, because OLF depends on its own people for support, not on others; and by reasoning and assessing your posts, you also hate Oromo's too, by the way you keep using ''Oromummaa,'' when you wish to criticize Abiy's government, when you don't realize ''Oromummaa'' is the Oromo identity itself, the language, the culture, the shared history of both good and very bad times with the Ethiopian Empire, and more, so Oromummaa is not a political movement, party, or individuals; it is our collective identity. When you insult it, you insult over 40 Million Oromo's.

I should not need to explain my name over and over, because fools will still insult Oromo's, regardless; sadacha is an Oromo sub clan living in Jimma, and Macca is the larger Oromo clan that lives in Wallaga, Jimma, Illubabor, and elsewhere. And so what, if it were a Muslim name, so what? Nothing wrong with Muslim names, and wahabi doesn't exist, it only exists in you and your TPLF cyber cadre friends heads, cadres such as union who uses multiple accounts such as noble agame, right, educator, etc.

Nobody said anything about ''death of amara and other tribes,'' except for YOU and YOUR lies, and if you care so much for Amhara's, why don't you go back home and help lead them then? You talk a lot online, encouraging them to fight wars, while you relax in your comfortable home; how does that sound? Hmm.

You say you were sad when things happened to Oromo, when we know, that's a lie, because abiy's men still carry out war crimes in Oromia today and you say nothing, because you don't care.... and we know based on your posts, you hate and detest the oromo language, identity and state; so no need to pretend, be open about your hatred and fear.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 Jun 2022, 16:49

What so called relaxed Ethiopians and the government not understanding,

There is world war III already in Ukraine and U.S and Europeans are already involved in Ukraine, Ethiopia is also alreading in WWIII this is usually religious, anti colonialist war like WWI, WWII that got Ethiopia involved.

The government has ample opportunity still does to recruit every Ethiopian from 15 and above not just to be cannon foddors but also to strategically win war agains Egypt. Egypt, Sudan, Rwanda and Uganda then covertly Eritrea? are organizing to invade Ethiopia while it is on the watch of government, army and many many watching the easy-win Tplf decimating Amara and Afar region. Then, how is it that Ethiopia will win Sudan, Egypt, Rwanad and Uganad invasion if it can't even defeat the rag tag Tplf? That is why, serious government and defense will train every ethiopian to protect themselves. For example, the government allowed Shene and Tplf attack Ethiopians in Wellega again for 4th time! Why doesn't the government give the citizens arms to defend themselves if the defense is not even going there and defend them? Why don't they train them to defend themselves? It is because Shene, Oromiya and governmnet must be in on it and there is intention to remove Amaras from Wellega. The reason why this WWIII will endanger Ethiopia is Oromiya region! Oromiya is still being lead by ethnic groups that they are too concerned in getting Ethiopians killed by Shene rather than unite to defend the country. For instance, if Oromiya is invaded by Sudan, Egypt, Rwanad, Uganda, etc (actually the war has moved towards South) they expect other regions to come and defend Oromiya. Although there are Oromos dying for Ethiopia's cause, the current ethnic fanatic Oromiya region groups create division between Oromos and Amaras so that not to unite to defeat foreging enemies. That is why the government should have mobilized every Ethiopians to train, mobilize and defend their country from borders to inside. For instance how is it that Tplf/Shene groups are able to come into these open borders and reside in mountains and continue to kill Ethiopians? There are more of Ethiopians than more of Tplf/Shenes, why not make Ethiopias to defend every borders and mountains. It looks like even Egypt now knows the inside out of Ethiopia mountains that protect the people from foreign invasion. We also see that in Parliament, every foreing delegates sitting in and listening? the affairs of Ethiopia. Unless there is very specific county, no foreign delegate can be friendly to Ethiopia, although they pretend to be friendly in Ethiopia, they work for Egypt and enemies of Ethiopia those delegates listening in. By the way, Ethiopia maybe duped by Turkey, it is the leader in establishing Muslim Brother hood in Egypt, is very much ally of colonialists although pretending to be China-Russia alliance it is not. Turkey is double agent.

Abere

Post by Abere » 28 Jun 2022, 17:15

Nope, I said it before and I say it now again, I do respect Oromingas speaking Ethiopians as I do the same with all other language speaking Ethiopians. But I am strongly against Orommuma because it is basically 1) anti-Oromigna speaker people in nature and 2) anti-Ethiopia. Any violence and crime committed anywhere against civilian I condemn; it does not make any sane person happy. The problem in two regions dominated by TPLF and OLF is the message is not delivered by honest messenger. The messengers are either TPLF or OLF, thus innocent civilians are caught in the trap. የውሸታም እረኛ ሁል ጊዜ ቀበሮ መጣች ኡኡታ፤ የእውነት ቀበሮ ስትመጣ ሰሚ ያጣል ይባላል። At the same time, the OLF and PP-OLF are head and tail of the issue in Oromiya region. Thus, things Tigray and Oromiya are secretively handled by TPLF and OLF - and these two have never been true source of information. It is sad innocent civilian are taken hostages, but the reality is this. Just curious, why have not we witnessed any demonstration in any city of Oromia region condemning the massacre of innocent civilians Amhara people? Do you have any idea about this?
Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 16:23
You say you were sad when things happened to Oromo, when we know, that's a lie, because abiy's men still carry out war crimes in Oromia today and you say nothing, because you don't care.... and we know based on your posts, you hate and detest the oromo language, identity and state; so no need to pretend, be open about your hatred and fear.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Jun 2022, 22:33

Here r other reasons why sudan wants war with ethiopia so it can suppress the planned 1 million man march in khartoum 2morrow. And lets not 4get z 3rd phase of z ethiopian dam water fillup is also scaring sudan & egypt. Of course u can connect z dot with what fake general terrorist wedi werde said about starting a war with my Eritrea & Ethiopia. These r some scenarios as well 2 keep in mind.
alburhan went 2 visit z so called sudan's special forces that borders ethiopia and it was a funny display i tell u what. :lol:
:lol: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 30 Jun 2022, 17:22

Abere wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 17:15
Nope, I said it before and I say it now again, I do respect Oromingas speaking Ethiopians as I do the same with all other language speaking Ethiopians. But I am strongly against Orommuma because it is basically 1) anti-Oromigna speaker people in nature and 2) anti-Ethiopia. Any violence and crime committed anywhere against civilian I condemn; it does not make any sane person happy. The problem in two regions dominated by TPLF and OLF is the message is not delivered by honest messenger. The messengers are either TPLF or OLF, thus innocent civilians are caught in the trap. የውሸታም እረኛ ሁል ጊዜ ቀበሮ መጣች ኡኡታ፤ የእውነት ቀበሮ ስትመጣ ሰሚ ያጣል ይባላል። At the same time, the OLF and PP-OLF are head and tail of the issue in Oromiya region. Thus, things Tigray and Oromiya are secretively handled by TPLF and OLF - and these two have never been true source of information. It is sad innocent civilian are taken hostages, but the reality is this. Just curious, why have not we witnessed any demonstration in any city of Oromia region condemning the massacre of innocent civilians Amhara people? Do you have any idea about this?
Sadacha Macca wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 16:23

Just because you say something, doesn't mean that it's true. You say you respect us, yet you insult ''Oromummaa,'' without even knowing what ''Oromummaa'' means. It means the Oromo identity, language, culture, etc. It has NOTHING to do with politics. If you wish to insult Abiy and his PP-OPDO party, go ahead, I assure you that many, if not most Oromo's, would not care enough to defend him and his party.
But when you use ''Oromummaa,'' as an insult, then expect a rebuttal. Also, can you prove that the Oromo identity, culture and language is based on being anti-anything? Prove it, with tangible proof, not just you repeating the same thing over and over, hoping that someone would believe it simply because you repeated it a million times.
If OLF dominates Oromia, that means it enjoys the support of millions upon millions of Oromo's, and it is the same thing for tigray being tplf dominated, and Amara state being fano dominated. OLF is to Oromo's, what fano is to Amara's, and what tplf is to tigrayans, and what eplf is to eritrea. Every state or nation, has its popular movement and party or parties; this is common sense.
It doesn't matter about the ''messenger,'' it's all about the message. You should not be so blinded by your hatred for Oromo nationalism, that you cannot accept the truth from them; for example, if an OLF supporter reports on crimes that the PP-OPDO commits against Oromo civilians, and proves it, as eden did in another post; then what choice does a fair person have but to accept that truth?
But, you, seem to be so blinded by hatred for oromo nationalism and nationalists, that you would not accept the truth from us.

Curious, why haven't we seen protests in gondar or gojjam to protest the amhara militias crimes in oromia zone and in tigray?
Your question can easily be flipped on you.

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Jun 2022, 17:51

Sadacha Macca,

If you keep playing on the same OLF lyric programmed onto you again and again, you will remain out of touch. It is very obvious innocent Oromos are likely trapped in the crossfire between two factions of OLF, competing for power. OLF-PP and OLF-OLA blames each other by sacrificing some lambs. Readers are left to make their own judgments when the messengers are tailoring the message to their own purpose. For instance, the case of the Kereyu victims ,I guess they were selectively targeted. These people are called "aba -geda" , probably to getting their consent or attacking them to blame another faction of OLF to look bad. In any case, who is going to investigate this? Did the OLF-OLA or OLF-PP killed them, or did they [aba-geda] resist arrest?
You can call me or blame me f if that makes you happy and satisfied, but it will not change the fact. The Orommumma virus will take heavy tolls of Oromo lives and the so-called fake "Oromia" will be world class Slaughtering House. You will be here next year and after next year when the butcher OLF-PP/OLA in የሰው ቄራ ኦሮሚያ slaughter just not only Amhara but Oromos too.