Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT:Usa Is Creating Mass Protests In Ethiopia 2 Topple Galla-Abiy & Bring In Terrorist-Tplf 2 Power!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 11:19

tarik wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 11:03
It has paid sudan also to start all out war with ethiopia, using the fake 7 sudanese pow's killed by ethiopia. CONNECT Z DOTS.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now it made all amharas hate galla-abiy & r protesting all over ethiopia and abroad. I support z amharas but usa & terrorist-tplf r taking advantage of this situation. Be wise my Amhara friends.

Abere

Re: FACT:Usa Is Creating Mass Protests In Ethiopia 2 Topple Galla-Abiy & Bring In Terrorist-Tplf 2 Power!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by Abere » 27 Jun 2022, 11:26

We desreve clarity on this.

Then, how could the Ethiopian people (especially the hunted Amhara people) express their disatisfaction and end the continued ethnically motivated tyranny and massacre. Should they close their eyes and mouth, let them be consumed by fire which every stokes it? Why would Amhara people be spectators and all their lucks be determined either by TPLF or OLF? Can not Amhara people take care of their own destiny? I think it is high time for the Amhara people to take matters into their own hands and face off their enemis. Of course, they should not be a tool to any body, home or abroad. They can do it by themselves for themselves. No, Abiy Ahmed can not be give a blank check so that he can write how many Amhara lives could be expended (killed) everyday in the pretext of TPLF. We already found out that Abiy Ahmed blocks Amhara success and gains in the battlefield in every way possible. He showed explict rage against Amhara in every speech of his. You know where the ENDF is parked in Raya, while Fano Forces want to go ahead and liberate every inch of their territory and people illegaly occupied by militant TPLF. In my opinion, at the this time, supporting Abiy Ahmed does not make sense - he is always working in favor of TPLF. The foolish Amhara people are just dancing up and down to support Aniy Ahmed and in the end he will digrace them - like what has been doing against Fano memebers such as Fano Zemene Kassie etc. I just don't want to see Amhara people be the ላሜ ቦራ of Abiy Ahmed. He is very anti-Amhara. Even wonderinh wether his wife is real Amhara and if how she be able to live with him. I don't think she is an Amhara woman.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 11:44

Abere wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 11:26

Then, how could the Ethiopian people (especially the hunted Amhara people) express their disatisfaction and end the continued ethnically motivated tyranny and massacre. Should they close their eyes and mouth, let them be consumed by fire which every stokes it? Why would Amhara people be spectators and all their lucks be determined either by TPLF or OLF? Can not Amhara people take care of their own destiny? I think it is high time for the Amhara people to take matters into their own hands and face off their enemis. Of course, they should not be a tool to any body, home or abroad. They can do it by themselves for themselves. No, Abiy Ahmed can not be give a blank check so that he can write how many Amhara lives could be expended (killed) everyday in the pretext of TPLF. We already found out that Abiy Ahmed blocks Amhara success and gains in the battlefield in every way possible. He showed explict rage against Amhara in every speech of his. You know where the ENDF is parked in Raya, while Fano Forces want to go ahead and liberate every inch of their territory and people illegaly occupied by militant TPLF. In my opinion, at the this time, supporting Abiy Ahmed does not make sense - he is always working in favor of TPLF. The foolish Amhara people are just dancing up and down to support Aniy Ahmed and in the end he will digrace them - like what has been doing against Fano memebers such as Fano Zemene Kassie etc. I just don't want to see Amhara people be the ላሜ ቦራ of Abiy Ahmed. He is very anti-Amhara. Even wonderinh wether his wife is real Amhara and if how she be able to live with him. I don't think she is an Amhara woman.
Abere: I agree with you 💯. That amharas should not wait 4 galla abiy 2 finish them 2 please his new white master usa-eu and his old masters z terrorist-tplf. All i am saying is my amhara friends must use this opportunity to even topple galla abiy and take z full control of z government in 4 kilo instead of letting galla-terrorist-tplf unite and take over z government and put z amharas under z table. Amharas must arm 1million strong militia's that supports z brave FANOS and start to get top amhara generals like general abebew and mamo lead this revolt. Gallas r divided as well, u got muslim gallas with jawar and christian gallas some with amharas and some with galla abiy and u also got the pagan gallas, who r probably with terrorist-shene. Either way my amhara friends must use this opportunity to get in power and fight galla abiy and terrorist-tplf @ z same time while strengthening FANOS and other amhara militias. I am sure we Eritreans will not leave our amhara friends alone in this fight. Let's not forget that usa is paying sudan 2 attack ethiopia from the east just to open the road 4 terrorist-tplf 2 take over welqait from amharas.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 12:08

Terrorist-tplf & it's masters z usa r using this terrible time in ethiopia 2 advance their political gain & r pressing z galla abiy government 2 make peace with terrorist-tplf ASAP. Connect z dots. This is 2day current news on z peace with terrorist-tplf, while they r z once who r also destroying ethiopia and killing innocent amharas every where in ethiopia.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ethiopian Press Agency /የኢትዮጵያ ፕሬስ ድርጅት/
opesntodSrm10mu16gu13174f6u2g9
h
5i02iu900
·
Prosperity has announced that it has decided to solve the problems in the northern part of the country by respecting the constitution and respecting the national interest in the African Union.
(E) P. D)
The Prosperity Party has announced that the solution to peace in the northern part of the country should be carried out in a constitutional way that respects the national interest and is convenient for the African Union.
According to Dr. Gedion Timothy, a member of the Prosperity Party Central Committee, in a press release today, the party central committee and executive committee have set a direction for the peaceful options to solve the problem of prosperity and respect the constitution and the national interest of the African Union.
As Dr. Gideon Timothy announced, the committee that studied the peace process has presented the report to the party. Based on the research, it has been decided that there should be a discussion.
They said that the discussion should be under the African Union and follow constitutional and legal conditions and should be carried out in a way that respects the interests of the country in any case.
Dr. Gideon who said that if the peace efforts are not successful, the necessary measures will be taken to counter violence. The decision has been made to strengthen the efforts started by the defense and other security agencies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
በሰሜኑ የሀገሪቷ ክፍል ያለውን ችግር ለመፍታት ህገ መንግስታዊነትን ባከበረ፣ ሀገራዊ ጥቅምን በሚያስከብር መንገድ በአፍሪካ ህብረት አመቻችነት እንዲካሄድ መወሰኑን ብልጽግና አስታወቀ
(ኢ.ፕ.ድ)

በሰሜኑ የሀገሪቷ ክፍል ያለውን ችግር ለመፍታት የሚከተለው የሰላም አማራጭ ህገ መንግስታዊነትን ባከበረ፣ ሀገራዊ ጥቅምን በሚያስከብር መንገድ በአፍሪካ ህብረት አመቻችነት እንዲካሄድ መወሰኑን የብልጽግና ፓርቲ አስታወቀ።

የብልጽግና ፓርቲ ማዕከላዊ ኮሚቴ አባል የሆኑት ዶ/ር ጌዲዮን ጢሞቲዎስ ዛሬ በሰጡት መግለጫ እንደገለጹት፤ ብልጽግና ችግሩን ለመፍታት የሚከተለው የሰላም አማራጮች ህገ መንግስታዊነትን ባከበረ፣ ሀገራዊ ጥቅምን በሚያስከብር መልኩ በአፍሪካ ህብረት አመቻችነት እንዲካሄድ የፓርቲው ማዕከላዊ ኮሚቴ እና የስራ አስፈጻሚ ኮሚቴ አቅጣጫ አስቀምጠዋል።

ዶክተር ጌዲዮን ጢሞቲዎስ እንዳስታወቁት፤ የሰላም ሂደቱን በተመለከተ ጥናት ያደረገው ኮሚቴ ሪፖርቱን ለፓርቲው አቅርቧል። በጥናቱ መሰረት ውይይት መደረግ እንዳለበት ተወስኗል።

ውይይቱም በአፍሪካ ህብረት ሥር መሆን እንዳለበትና ሕገመንግስታዊና ሕጋዊ ሁኔታዎችን መከተል እንዳለበት እንዲሁም የአገርን ጥቅም በማንኛውም ሁኔታ ባከበረ መልኩ መከናወን እንዳለበት ውሳኔ ተሰጥቷል ብለዋል።

የሰላም ጥረቱ የማይሳካ ከሆነ ትንኮሳዎችን ለመመከት አስፈላጊው ርምጃ እንደሚወሰድ ተገልጿል ያሉት ዶክተር ጌዲዮን፤ በዚህ ረገድ መከላከያና ሌሎች የጸጥታ ተቋማት የጀመሩትን ጥረት አጠናክረው እንዲቀጥሉ ውሳኔ መተላለፉን አስታውቀዋል።

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galla abiy's government finally understands z game & apologies 2 z sudanese government 2day

Most Relevant is selected, so some comments may have been filtered out.

The government has expressed its sadness over the Ethiopian-Sudan border.
(E.P.D)
The Ethiopian government has announced that it is saddened by the damage done to Sudanese soldiers and local militias on the Ethio-Sudan border.
According to the foreign minister's statement on the issue, the Ethiopian government has lost lives due to the conflict between the Sudanese army and the militia in the area. They have also expressed regret over the tragic incident that occurred between Ethiopia and Sudan.
It is stated in the press release that the case will be investigated soon.
The government has stated in a press release that the government will not accept the attempt to hold Ethiopia accountable for the situation and the crime committed by the Ethiopian border.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 13:02

Natnael Mekonnen
39m ·
Let's stand up for Ethiopia
Ethiopia is going to fill the renaissance dam 3rd round. Even if you leave this round full, the renaissance dam will continue its work. That means Ethiopia will not only be the upper stream but also be the main part of the upper stream.
Egypt and Sudan are working together with some western countries to put the last load that breaks the camel's back on Ethiopia.
The westerners who always keep talking about environmental protection, when asked for financial support for Ethiopia's green legacy, they said "we are struggling because Egypt has opposition". The Egyptians take the green print as a campaign to keep Ethiopia's soil away. Even if they can't stop the dam, one of their aims is to shorten the life or capacity of injustice. The struggle has many forms.
Egypt and Sudan will work with 4 parties by getting information and diplomatic support from some western countries. With the bodies that they trained and brought in the name of Saudi Arabia, foreign terrorist forces, domestic terrorist organizations and Sudanese armed forces.
They have put a lot of diplomatic pressure to bring in the refugees they trained in the Saudi desert. They have made an impact by a campaign supported by social media by worrying the conscience of Ethiopians They have tried to bring terrorists like Alshabab into Eastern Ethiopia. South Sudan armed forces have been supported to create pressure on South West Ethiopia through Gambela. TPLF people were doing this in Juba and distributing money. Shane, Gambela and Gumuz terrorists have been trained and led by satellite information and sent to the western border with the support of Egypt. Those who claim to be armed in Amhara region have been given a job to disturb from within.
Sudanese soldiers have started violence to create pressure on the north west border of Ethiopia.
Social media campaigns that are written in the name of Ethiopians and originate from Egypt have disrupted its propaganda with the help of internal agents. When they decided to stir up violence in the area, they have gone to the extent of calling the movement to condemn the Gimbi massacre "violence".
The purpose of all this is two. Dividing Ethiopians with ideas and occupying the defense force. Two methods have been planned to divide Ethiopians in his propaganda work and prevent them from standing united against their enemies. It is the first time to kill innocent people and take away the benefit of the people. This is a part of the brutal massacre of Amharas seen in western Wollega. What is wanted is not only killing but terrorizing the people by killing them in a brutal way. First of all, if Alshabab tried and covered it in Somali region, then if he covered it with experience in Gambela and Dembidolo. At last, the Gimbi massacre has ended in Kebitsse hope. The incidents that were going to happen in other areas are being covered by security forces everyday. But it is impossible to assume that there will be no one to escape.
The other part of the propaganda is carried out by social media bandas coming from Egypt and supported by Ethiopian messengers. It's based on faith and race. Work is being done to create chaos between nations. There are plans to put Orthodox and Islamic religions into conflict. Using the mainstream religious teachers to create chaos. All of these are gut wrenching.
The result of this sum is to keep the army in a strategic position to prevent the collapse of the wall of sovereignty. Shooting here and there to bring the army down from the border to the village. A social media campaign has been started to achieve this. Efforts are being made to pull the army to conflict areas especially from critical areas. Our enemies know the strength and readiness of our army. Even our enemies know where the Ethiopian army is after the last war more than our friends. They believe their only option is to get busy so that they don't have to be prepared. Try this and that. They say no to them. Now they are up to do their anger work.
All this plan to break Ethiopia's legs will be solved by understanding the enemy's plan and standing united. The leader should clean his hands and heart, stop being disturbed by ethnicity and benefit and fulfill his duty. Protect the environment, protect it, avoid divisive ideas. Let the people tie their waist and put their gossip on them and stand guard for the environment. The death of our own people is painful. And the pain is pain in the bones. On the one hand, we should help the victims and on the other hand, we have to work together to prevent the injuries of others. Let's be a relative priest. Let's cry while we release. Let's stand up for Ethiopia.
There is no other option than standing together with the security forces to save Ethiopia at this time. Let's bite our teeth and cross our important chapters.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 13:26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Jun 2022, 13:37

Habesha Brother Tarik,

I am with you on this. Amara along with other Ethiopians will take this apportunity to remove wahabi abiy and deliver the power back to the people.

After tplf was defeated, Wahabi abiy thought he got a break to pursue his wahabi oromuma agenda and swallow Addis and change Ethiopia to his like. Well, now west have other interest in Ethiopia as well so like you said they will use him and get rid of him at end. He know that now but it is too late for him the people already have turned their back on him!

Watcha gonna do now wahabi.... :lol: where is gooing to run to is the question

አንገቴን እሰጣለሁ እንጂ ማንም አይደፍረኝም ሲል ነበር ይሄ ሬድዮ ኦፕሬተር የወያኔ ኮረኔል :lol:

tarik wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 11:44
Abere wrote:

Abere: I agree with you 💯. That amharas should not wait 4 galla abiy 2 finish them 2 please his new white master usa-eu and his old masters z terrorist-tplf. All i am saying is my amhara friends must use this opportunity to even topple galla abiy and take z full control of z government in 4 kilo instead of letting galla-terrorist-tplf unite and take over z government and put z amharas under z table. Amharas must arm 1million strong militia's that supports z brave FANOS and start to get top amhara generals like general abebew and mamo lead this revolt. Gallas r divided as well, u got muslim gallas with jawar and christian gallas some with amharas and some with galla abiy and u also got the pagan gallas, who r probably with terrorist-shene. Either way my amhara friends must use this opportunity to get in power and fight galla abiy and terrorist-tplf @ z same time while strengthening FANOS and other amhara militias. I am sure we Eritreans will not leave our amhara friends alone in this fight. Let's not forget that usa is paying sudan 2 attack ethiopia from the east just to open the road 4 terrorist-tplf 2 take over welqait from amharas.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 14:18

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sudan & egypt r taking full advantage of z internal crises in ethiopia & also trying 2 deflect their internal matters as well & they r working 2 stop z 3rd gered dam filling 2.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 15:39

pretdosSno9m0g6m2c411tc4
h
hgh5m364
uh81a171
·
A peace negotiating team has been appointed through the federal government to solve the problem in the northern part of the country.
(E) P. D)
The Prosperity Party has announced that it has decided to solve the problem in the northern part of the country, the peace option should be carried out in a way that respects the national interest and facilitates the African Union.
Dr. Gedion Timothy, a member of the Prosperity Party Central Committee, stated in a press release today, the party's central committee and executive committee have set a direction to solve the problem of prosperity, the peaceful options that the party follows should respect the constitution, and that respects the national interest of the African Union.
According to this, the information received to IPD shows that a peace negotiating team has been appointed by the federal government.
And the members of the team are as follows:
1st. Mr Demeke Mekonen........ Collector
2nd. Dr. Gideon Timothy..... Member
3rd. Mr Temesgen Tiruneh...... Member
4th. Ambassador Hassan Abdulkadir.... Member
5th. Ambassador Redwan Hussein ..... Member
6th. Lieutenant General Birhanu Bekele.... Member
7th. Dr. Getachew Jember......... Member

Right

Post by Right » 27 Jun 2022, 16:25

The first priority of the Ethiopian government should have been decimating the TPLF - kill or arrest the terrorist leaders. By doing that you control your agenda.

That chance has gone out in the window despite enormous sacrifices.

The Abiye regime is in the mercy of the US. They will dictate him what to do or else he is gone. Just watch Welkayit and Raya will be handed over to the TPLF because that is what the US is asking. Abiye already agreed to that and that is why IMF money is flowing and Sebhat Nega is a free man.

Ethiopians have to do what they have to do. Get rid off the TPLF & PP.

Either way Abiye is a dead man walking.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 27 Jun 2022, 16:35

This is z Last move 4 slow arse galla abiy 2 save ethiopian unity mover after he let terrorist-tplf live again.

Right

Post by Right » 27 Jun 2022, 16:44

It doesn’t matter. What they do now is irrelevant at this point. The US dictates the agenda based on their own interests. They isolated Abiye successfully.
They figured out Abiye is a weak leader. Regardless they will find a way to get rid off him. Don’t forget Berhanu Nega is also their man. A new face will be in 4 kilo but not the TPLF.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jun 2022, 16:48

Interesting how you repetitively describe Amharas in 3rd person plural. It’s another proof that you’re a woyane rat.

Abere wrote:

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Jun 2022, 18:42

Selam( Sugar Mama),
Are you okay today? Did that KIFU sugar baby mistreated you :mrgreen: or it is just part of your paid job from your OLF boss today. I guess you are a payroll employee of PP-OLF. You pretend to be concerned about Amhara, but you want Amhara to stay in confusion and commotion. You don't want Amhara to get to the bottom of the problem. When Amhara are getting it, you took an assignment to confuse and destruct them. We for sure know you never ever want Amhara to solve their problem on their own. What prevents TPLF if they wish to use first person, if they want too? You don't have any better assignment from your OLF boss today? Who are you first to ask others citizenship and identity? We for sure know you are Sugar mama here for supplemental income and are on payroll to delude, confuse and destruct Amhara never to get to the bottom of the problem. If you are truly friend of Amhara, just write your suggestion to the topic Tarik posted? Should Amhara support Abiy Ahmed or ignore him? Amhara people have done everything to Abiy Ahmed, but he betrayed Amhara in every way possible. For instance, why would the Wollo people trust Abiy Ahmed anymore and his PP- OLF for third time or a fourth time again? Are you insulting Amhara people intelligence or collecting your pay check from OLF cashier's office?

Selam/ wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:48
Interesting how you repetitively describe Amharas in 3rd person plural. It’s another proof that you’re a woyane rat.

Abere wrote:

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 27 Jun 2022, 19:30

Gimmattamm Guahaf ☆ Selam ☆ You Smell Like Woyane Rat Not The True Ethiopian Amara ☆ Abere ☆ . Stay Away From Ethiopian Internal Afair If You Can't Contribute Positive Comments. I Know From The Day One ☆ The Hassad Agga*me Selam Hates Mighty Ethiopian Amara People ☆. Get Lost Now, Please Do Not Respond Me.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jun 2022, 20:05

Responding to you would be like responding to a cow dung. A cow dung is actually more usefully than you moron.
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 19:30
Gimmattamm Guahaf ☆ Selam ☆ You Smell Like Woyane Rat Not The True Ethiopian Amara ☆ Abere ☆ . Stay Away From Ethiopian Internal Afair If You Can't Contribute Positive Comments. I Know From The Day One ☆ The Hassad Agga*me Selam Hates Mighty Ethiopian Amara People ☆. Get Lost Now, Please Do Not Respond Me.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jun 2022, 20:39

Confuse, convince, destruct: You are reading from TPLF’s internal memo handed over to you.

OLF is woyane’s puppy while they’re both Egypt’s gofers. As the rainy season starts, it’s not a coincidence that all these things are happening: Getachew Redda’s recent travel to Djibouti, the massacre in Wollega, the recent reincursion of TPLF thugs into Amhara, Sudan’s aggression, the filling of the dam...

Even my puppy knows that the above thugs are very desperate for power and they would do anything to get it back. Why would a sitting PM do their dirty job? It doesn’t make sense politically, logically or morally. Accusing him of non-actions is one thing and diverting woyane’s blatant crime conspiracy another.
Abere wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 18:42
Selam( Sugar Mama),
Are you okay today? Did that KIFU sugar baby mistreated you :mrgreen: or it is just part of your paid job from your OLF boss today. I guess you are a payroll employee of PP-OLF. You pretend to be concerned about Amhara, but you want Amhara to stay in confusion and commotion. You don't want Amhara to get to the bottom of the problem. When Amhara are getting it, you took an assignment to confuse and destruct them. We for sure know you never ever want Amhara to solve their problem on their own. What prevents TPLF if they wish to use first person, if they want too? You don't have any better assignment from your OLF boss today? Who are you first to ask others citizenship and identity? We for sure know you are Sugar mama here for supplemental income and are on payroll to delude, confuse and destruct Amhara never to get to the bottom of the problem. If you are truly friend of Amhara, just write your suggestion to the topic Tarik posted? Should Amhara support Abiy Ahmed or ignore him? Amhara people have done everything to Abiy Ahmed, but he betrayed Amhara in every way possible. For instance, why would the Wollo people trust Abiy Ahmed anymore and his PP- OLF for third time or a fourth time again? Are you insulting Amhara people intelligence or collecting your pay check from OLF cashier's office?

Selam/ wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:48

Abere wrote:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 28 Jun 2022, 08:54

Natnael Mekonnen

The information that the Sudanese army is spreading saying that the FDRE military has "killed my soldiers in a way that they did not follow the instructions of the captives" is baseless according to the defense minister.
The minister's public relations director Colonel Getnet Adane has given a press release on the issue.
#Ethiopia: In their press release, Sudan's military force has recently joined the terrorist TPLF and the leaders and members who betrayed the army and attacked the local militia and residents.
However, it is not acceptable that the FDRE defense force is accused of "killing captives" in the absence of the area.
Even though the FDRE defense force caught captives that were not around, they proved that they were captured based on their identity of law abiding and popularity.
The FDRE defense force has said that if the government has ordered to take action, it will operate under a strict chain of command rather than bandits.
For the sake of sustainable peace, the FDRE defense force has announced that if there is anyone who wants to investigate and investigate the recent issue, they are ready to cooperate and cooperate with the defense committee from the two countries.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 28 Jun 2022, 13:55

Sister belaynesh aka right aka union is dreaming of bringing TPLF back to power, but isn't brave enough to admit it, so she says vague things like "power to the people."

In reality, she means the TPLF people. Hence why she didn't oppose TPLF during the time they were in power, instead she focused on saying that the TPLF is Eritrean and not tigrayan, along with other silly nonsensical things. Now her new agenda given to her, is to incite hatred between Oromo and Amara, while also trying to incite hatred between Eritreans and Abiys party.

Her and people like abere want to use the Amara's, to overthrow Abiys government if possible, and then put their uncle's debresion and getachew reda back in power.
Of course, those countries who want a loyal puppet in Ethiopia also would support this cause. Good catch sister selam, it's interesting how abere never says "we Amara," but instead says "the Amaras," which is a direct admittance that she's not one of them. She wants Amara's to help destroy the country, by exploiting their legitimate grievances, while she chills in the west enjoying stability.

Tarik the so called 'pure Eritrean', doesn't mind if sister present aka union aka wishyeee aka right, insulted Eritreans in the past, because their agenda is one and tarik probably ain't Eritrean, which is getting rid of Abiys party and replacing it with the TPLF. Also, to insult Oromo while trying to incite Oromos to insult Amara's. It was the unity of those two groups that dismantled TPLF within eprdf and it was the unity of shabia and Amara's and Abiys government that led to the TPLF being chased like rats from welkait and elsewhere.