Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2022, 02:05

Fiyameta

Re: Moroccans, massacre black Africans!

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jun 2022, 03:51

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jun 2022, 04:06

The agame in Morocco were paid by the European Union to massacre the African migrants.

With Morocco, the European Union has made the same mistake it made with Turkey just five years ago. It has granted massive leverage to an unpredictable partner by striking a deal in which Morocco receives assistance in exchange for preventing refugees from traveling into Europe.
https://www.politico.eu/article/morocco ... -it-wants/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2022, 10:10

Fiyameta wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 04:06

The agame in Morocco were paid by the European Union to massacre the African migrants.

With Morocco, the European Union has made the same mistake it made with Turkey just five years ago. It has granted massive leverage to an unpredictable partner by striking a deal in which Morocco receives assistance in exchange for preventing refugees from traveling into Europe.
https://www.politico.eu/article/morocco ... -it-wants/

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jun 2022, 12:35

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Meanwhile, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez has applauded Spanish and Moroccan collaboration on the border, saying the mass migration attempt was “well resolved”. Sanchez also called the incident “an attack on the territorial integrity of our country in a violent manner”.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jun 2022, 13:48

Those Black African are only their own elite to blame no one else .. why would the Spain took you, if you own nation reject you.. in Ethiopia case each and everyone who post here are responsible for Ethiopia becoming a failed state.

በስወ አገር ነገር ከምታማስሉ ። ለኔ ብላቹሁ ስሙ፣ በኢትዬዽያ እና በኤርትራ ፣ በአማራ ፣ በኦሮሞ በወርቃማዎቹ መሐል ጦርነት እንዲነሳ ቀንና ለሊት የምት ስሩት ፣ በውሽትም ይሁን በእውነትም በስው ሶቆቋ የምትነግዱ ነገ የነዚህ ጥቁር አፍሪካኖች ፀዋ ለእኛ ኢትዬዽያኖች ይተርፈናል።

ከዚህ በፊት አንድ ሺህ የማይሞሉ የስሜን ጦራችን በትግሬዎች ታረዱ ብላቹሁ ጦር ከፍታቹሁ ኢትዬዽያን ልትበትኑዋት ምንም አልቀራቹሁም ነበር።

ከዚያ በዋላ አማራ አገር ውስጥ ፋኖዎች ኦሮሞዎቹን ከመኪና አወርደው ሲረሹኑዋቸው። ኦሮሞዎቹ ይህንን አይተው ዝም የሚሉውቹሁ መስላቹሁ እንዴ ። አስቀድሞ ነበር ደህና አድርጎ መቆደስ ፣ አሁን ምን ያረጋል ድስት ጥዶ ማልቀስ እንዲሉ። ኦሮሞቹ የነፍስ ጡሩዋን ሆድ ቀደው ህፃኑዋን ገደሉዋት ወዘት እያላቹሁ እውነትም ይሁን ውሽትም እያባዛቹሁ ሳታረጋግጡ ጦርነትን ትጠሩና cry on White people ... each and everyone of you who posted here are responsible the war in Ethiopia .. what do u think war produce refugee, the Eritrean boys think they are safe but trust me the fire will catch in Eritrea too they become without government soon

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 27 Jun 2022, 13:53

So we hope, wherever you're Mr ashtray, they put you in a concentration camp so we can blame Ethiopia. :roll:

Ethoash wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 13:48
Those Black African are only their own elite to blame no one else .. why would the Spain took you, if you own nation reject you.. in Ethiopia case each and everyone who post here are responsible for Ethiopia becoming a failed state.

በስወ አገር ነገር ከምታማስሉ ። ለኔ ብላቹሁ ስሙ፣ በኢትዬዽያ እና በኤርትራ ፣ በአማራ ፣ በኦሮሞ በወርቃማዎቹ መሐል ጦርነት እንዲነሳ ቀንና ለሊት የምት ስሩት ፣ በውሽትም ይሁን በእውነትም በስው ሶቆቋ የምትነግዱ ነገ የነዚህ ጥቁር አፍሪካኖች ፀዋ ለእኛ ኢትዬዽያኖች ይተርፈናል።

ከዚህ በፊት አንድ ሺህ የማይሞሉ የስሜን ጦራችን በትግሬዎች ታረዱ ብላቹሁ ጦር ከፍታቹሁ ኢትዬዽያን ልትበትኑዋት ምንም አልቀራቹሁም ነበር።

ከዚያ በዋላ አማራ አገር ውስጥ ፋኖዎች ኦሮሞዎቹን ከመኪና አወርደው ሲረሹኑዋቸው። ኦሮሞዎቹ ይህንን አይተው ዝም የሚሉውቹሁ መስላቹሁ እንዴ ። አስቀድሞ ነበር ደህና አድርጎ መቆደስ ፣ አሁን ምን ያረጋል ድስት ጥዶ ማልቀስ እንዲሉ። ኦሮሞቹ የነፍስ ጡሩዋን ሆድ ቀደው ህፃኑዋን ገደሉዋት ወዘት እያላቹሁ እውነትም ይሁን ውሽትም እያባዛቹሁ ሳታረጋግጡ ጦርነትን ትጠሩና cry on White people ... each and everyone of you who posted here are responsible the war in Ethiopia .. what do u think war produce refugee, the Eritrean boys think they are safe but trust me the fire will catch in Eritrea too they become without government soon

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 27 Jun 2022, 14:02

Zmeselo wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 13:53
So we hope, wherever you're Mr ashtray, they put you in a concentration camp so we can blame Ethiopia. :roll:

Zmeles,

i was so mad to see your name , i click in to delete my blog then i read your message and u understood what i try to say.. and i admire you for understanding

for your question the short answer is yes, if any Eritrean found in concentration camp it is the responsibility of president issu no body else why would u blame the white the Arab they r responsibility to keep poverty out of their nation

second i don't think those white or Arab correct bout refugee , the Great leader once said ህፃን ሲወለድ ፣ ሆድ ብቻ ሳይሆን እጅና እግር ይዞ ነው የሚመጣው ብሎ ነበር። ይህ ማለት ስርቶ ይኖራልና ምን አጭናነቀን ነው። እነዚህ ጥገኞች ሆድ ብቻ ሳይሆን እጅና እግር ይዘው ነው የሚመጡት ስለዚህ ኢትዬዽያ በሚሊዬን የሚሆኑ ስደተኞች መጥተው ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ ቢስፍሩ እኔ በጣም ደስ ይለኛል ጥገኞቹ ስርተው እንዲበሉ ከተፈቀደላቸው ስርተው ይበላሉ ኢትዬዽያ ውስጥ ቡዙ የሚስራ ነገር አለ። በዚህ ላይ የአይሮፓ መንግስት እርዳታ ካረገልን የጥገኞች ሀይል ልክ እንደወርቅና፣ እንደቤንዚን ቁጠረው ስለዚህ እንኩዋን ደህና መጣቹሁ ብለን ነው መቀበል ያለበን ለዚህ ደግሞ ጥራት ያለው መንግስት እንፈልጋለን ፣ ስራ የሚያስራ ስራ የሚፈጥር መንግስት ብቻ ነው የሚጠይቀው ደህና ስንብት ወንድሜ እውነት አስገረምከኝ ጭንቅላት የሌለህ ይመስለኝ ነበር ግን አስገረምከኝ አሁን መስመርህን አት ሳት ቀጥልበት