Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

This cruelty of woyane needs to be translated to Amharic, Oromo or English

Post by Cigar » 26 Jun 2022, 20:51

Look at this video. I mean those who never were told the genocide of Eritreans by woyane.
Every time I see this video, my blood boils and even though our govt’s policy is not to hurt any innocent people of any nation, I only wish, hope and pray the Ethiopians make these evil, cruel people pay for their genocide and evilness towards the INNOCENT ERITREANS. Over 90 thousands of them….rich, who were running the Ethiopian economy due to sellassie’s closure of factories and institutions inside Eritrea so that the trade oriented Eritrean migrate to Ethiopia to raise their families.
And with no shame they are crying now “tigray genocide” which never happened (if it did it is their own leadership making to garner sympathy by their handlers).
Evil deeds never gets scot free. In due time pay back time always come to the evil doers.
Now if there is any agame of this site who have the courage to see the video and listen to the cruelty by their leaders and with honesty don’t say that it was very wrong what their leaders did to the innocent Eritreans and agree that they deserve the miseries and hurt they are going through as we speak and apologize on behalf of their cruel leaders and try to hold their leadership accountable and choose to live in peace in the region, the miseries they are going through will only get worse.

Yes agames have the courage to watch the entire video and have your say. And after watching it and EVEN IF Eritrea is being accused by your cowards and liars leaders on your current situation, can you blame us?
But what ever or however you funfunat agames think or believe, WE WILL NEVER, EVER FORGET THIS GENOCIDE & CRUELTY ON OUR INNOCENT ERITREANS.
JUST LIKE OUR MARTYRS ARE ENGRAVED ON OUR HEARTS THIS EVIL DEED BY WOYANE IS TOO.

Fiyameta

Re: This cruelty of woyane needs to be translated to Amharic, Oromo or English

Post by Fiyameta » 26 Jun 2022, 23:08

We all have witnessed how the evil terrorist agame, who try to prove their manhood on defenseless civilians, cower in fear and kneel down begging for mercy when they come face to face with armed men and women. Tigray is one of the most evil places on Earth.