Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
justo

Why is Edu is not complaining loosing 600 000 fighters and Revelations destroying his country ...

Post by justo » 25 Jun 2022, 16:04

Edu has successfully absorbed loss of 900 000 soldiers and is not complaining about this, but is encouraging Revelation to destroy his country because of a loss of 500 civilians.
Why is it so? What is the basic difference between Edu and Revu?

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Why is Edu is not complaining loosing 600 000 fighters and Revelations destroying his country ...

Post by TesfaNews » 25 Jun 2022, 16:15

Revu seems to be earning a salary from promoting ethiopia's conflicts If you check Admin Elias Email you see his name is @EthioRev that means Rev is actually Elias the moderator. He is making revenue from the Tragedies from his country :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He is so money hungry that he has not updated or modernized the 2001 style ER Website

eden
Member+

How can not speaking up help a country?

Post by eden » 04 Jul 2022, 11:51

So speaking up for the voiceless is wrong? It’s compounding the life and death problem people face? What’s wrong with you?! Speaking up saves lives by bringing up world attention to fight killings with impunity. If we don’t expose it, it’ll go on. How can not speaking up help a country?

In my world, silence is wrong. No wonder you react viciously when we bring up Mai-Habar . For me speaking up against atrocities is helping, not exasperating. You hgdef blind followers truly shows here how blinded one can get. You really feel innocents should just take it whatever is inflicted upon them because if it’s revealed, the country ceases to exist?

union
Member+

Re: Why is Edu is not complaining loosing 600 000 fighters and Revelations destroying his country ...

Post by union » 04 Jul 2022, 12:05

You are one ungrateful son of a b!

So you dont want him to post the crimes done on his people so you won't bit'ch at him. Kkkk

TesfaNews wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 16:15
Revu seems to be earning a salary from promoting ethiopia's conflicts If you check Admin Elias Email you see his name is @EthioRev that means Rev is actually Elias the moderator. He is making revenue from the Tragedies from his country :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He is so money hungry that he has not updated or modernized the 2001 style ER Website

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: How can not speaking up help a country?

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 04 Jul 2022, 12:29

Filthy vermin. Your terrorist tplf has killed millions and you never ushered a single word. You're the last person to call out anyone for not speaking about massacres. Your idol meles chenawi may he rest in hell was the worst scum ever just a bit better than you are. Yet you were showering him with praises. You disgusting piece of sh.it. stop mentioning may habar, shed your crocodile tears somewhere else. Wedizash.ermuta wedizom reshunat. Sahsah kodar weyanay rodent.
eden wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 11:51
So speaking up for the voiceless is wrong? It’s compounding the life and death problem people face? What’s wrong with you?! Speaking up saves lives by bringing up world attention to fight killings with impunity. If we don’t expose it, it’ll go on. How can not speaking up help a country?

In my world, silence is wrong. No wonder you react viciously when we bring up Mai-Habar . For me speaking up against atrocities is helping, not exasperating. You hgdef blind followers truly shows here how blinded one can get. You really feel innocents should just take it whatever is inflicted upon them because if it’s revealed, the country ceases to exist?

justo

Re: How can not speaking up help a country?

Post by justo » 04 Jul 2022, 13:06

eden wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 11:51
So speaking up for the voiceless is wrong? Speaking up saves lives by bringing up world attention to fight killings with impunity. If we don’t expose it, it’ll go on. How can not speaking up help a country? For me speaking up against atrocities is helping, not exasperating.
Why am I not surprised not seeing you speak up for the 600 000 forced conscripts. I can see you laughing when you were writing the above, winking at yourself, enjoying your duplicity.