Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Ethiopia is an example of…….

Post by Cigar » 25 Jun 2022, 14:52

The fake democracy, constitution, free election, free speech, free assembly etc do not work in majority of the African countries of the likes of ethnicity divided Ethiopia. Hence Ethiopia is a prime example.
What Ethiopia needs is a brutal leader worse than Sellassie, Mengistu, woyane and Abiy who can lead the country with iron fist. A leader who is equal opportunity treater. Not like the brutal woyane which was brutalizing all but its own funfunat agames.
Ethiopians are overwhelming uneducated (over 85% of the population)…. Worst in Africa i.e. and trying to fix its problem is mission impossible.
I know that the haters of Isayas or Eritrea will say……like PIA?
The problem is, PIA unlike Abiy or any other African leader is fully supported by the Eritrean people for we all know that Eritrea’s problem …the few we have are not because of our leadership lack of trying to fix…..but are enforced upon Eritrea by the west and the USA. In other words, we believe right now we have different priority than implementing such institute just to satisfy the crooks west. When we apply them in due time, they will be built with concrete foundation.
But when we talk about Ethiopia, it never was or is confronted by the west pressure like in Eritrea’s case. It’s problem is all home grown and is an internal colon cancer kind of thing.
All the killings which is going on in Ethiopia is crazy. And it has nothing to do with outside intervention or pressure. All is inside madness with the lack of the govt actions.
Man in Eritrea we hardly witness a murder or even accidents casualties let alone citizens murdering and stealing from each other.
So it begs a question, does one prefer to live in peace, comfortably in their own country or fear for one’s life in the name of the stupid democracy?
So, first thing is first. The Ethiopians have nothing to gain from tigray….instead tigray will always milk Ethiopia even if it wants to live as an Ethiopian entity and thus is a liability not an asset to Ethiopia and thus the Ethiopians need to force their govt to send tigray to the gutter.
Let it creat a little sovereign tigray and try if the conflict in Ethiopia gets better. Secondly a brutal, equal opportunity abuser leader needs to emerge and lead the country until the ethnicity division which exists in the country is corrected and at least half of Ethiopia’s population starts to read and write……which will take at least a century.
Come on now don’t hate me for saying the facts because I am an Eritrean. You just have to face the facts even from people who you hate.
Accept the fact that Ethiopia’s situation is the worst in Africa.
Facts.

union
Member+

Re: Ethiopia is an example of…….

Post by union » 25 Jun 2022, 15:48

Low IQ cigar showing his frustration at Ethiopians. Why now?

Ethiopia must be doing GREAT!! :lol:

Old man, die ni'ga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 25 Jun 2022, 15:54

Wisheeye Agamew
Cigar’s comment is for the real Ethiopians, not for Agames, on Amara skirts like you.

Wedi Fundun Lemani Agame
I agree with Cigar 100%, I may add, Ethiopia need a strong leader that can wipe out the som of Hos like you, the agame clan. Do you have a problem with that?

union wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 15:48

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 25 Jun 2022, 15:55

union wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 Jun 2022, 15:58

Wahabi sadacha maca aka euroland

Leave habesha oromos alone

Go back to Madagascar

እረ አባባ አይደብርም እንዴ። እርሶ አሁን ጥርሶትን አውልቀው አልጋው አጠገብ አስቀምጠው የተጨመዳደደ ፊቶትን እያዮ በመከራ ER ላይ መፃፍ ምን ይባላል :lol: :lol:
euroland wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 15:54
Wisheeye Agamew
Cigar’s comment is for the real Ethiopians, not for Agames, on Amara skirts like you.

Wedi Fundun Lemani Agame
I agree with Cigar 100%, I may add, Ethiopia need a strong leader that can wipe out the som of Hos like you, the agame clan. Do you have a problem with that?

union wrote:

Old man, die ni'ga :lol: :lol: :

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 25 Jun 2022, 16:06

Wishiyee agamew
We know your agame a’ss happy what’s happening in Ethiopia. Nonetheless, it ain’t going help your Chigar kilil from getting release from her quarantine :lol:

When are you going to declare Article 39? Why keep threatening Ethiopians that you going to leave the union but you never do? Dod you just figured out that Chigray can’t feed one single child on her own?

union wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 15:58

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 25 Jun 2022, 16:31

Present aka Union, you are the same stupid, idiot as you were as belaunesh and present. The nick changing is like a pig putting lipstick to appear different.
Why the fu’ck do I get frustrated about what is going on in Ethiopia. I am just saying my piece because you all are slapping one another face even in this site. You idiot don’t you see what you got your country into by your division. As Eritreans we don’t wish any neighboring country to suffer, except the funfunat agames. And Ethiopia being successful and peaceful doesn’t threaten us. We even believe it would be a blessing to all the neighboring countries.
But saying such no freaking Ethiopian including you MF needs to take it as a weakness or kissing Ethiopia’s or any Ethiopian as’s.
Unless you are a filthy agame who want to see the Ethiopians killing each other by the ethnicity division woyane created in Ethiopia you should be glad that some one needs to emerge who can save Ethiopia.

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 Jun 2022, 17:05

Wahabi sadacha

Leave habesha oromos alone. Go back to Madagascar.

Eritreans and Ethiopians need not foget the dead people in Sinai desert. 100k. I know that makes you happy, you evil.

እረ ባክዎት እርሶ። እንዴ። የቅድም አያቴ እኮ ኖት :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 16:06
Wishiyee agamew
We know your agame a’ss happy what’s happening in Ethiopia. Nonetheless, it ain’t going help your Chigar kilil from getting release from her quarantine :lol:

When are you going to declare Article 39? Why keep threatening Ethiopians that you going to leave the union but you never do? Dod you just figured out that Chigray can’t feed one single child on her own?

union wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 15:58