Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: Jowar Mohammed Telling Liggaggamm Pentte Galla Bantu Ahmed Abiyot ☆ P.P Oromia Will Be Destroyed Soon ☆ Wei-GuuD !

Post by Abere » 25 Jun 2022, 14:53

He is just breaking the real news of the dissolution of the so-called "Oromiya", which is just mechanically a collection different unrelated population groups as if they were one and the same. As we know, for instance, Shewa has more to do with Gojjam or Wollo than with Bale; Wellega has to more with Gojjam than Harar, Arusi has to do with Bale than Wellega, etc. but out blue TPLF created the fake "Oromiya" by malforming and coalescing territories and people that have the least relation. I once witnessed a big fight between two friends both of whom claimed to be hardline Oromo. These hardline Oromos were from two different provinces, Shewa, and Bale and all of them with PhDs. While in the car on way to a field study project they were arguing and fighting and later in the night they were fighting too in their rooms – they were so noisy. No one other than in the team was really noisy and bothersome. In the morning , the team summoned asked why these guys behaving like that. They replied that they have huge cultural differences that bares them to form similar world view.

To be honest, the so-called shapeless "Oromiya" region has to be resolved. It is a collection of meanigless unrelated subjects.

Sadacha Macca

Re: Jowar Mohammed Telling Liggaggamm Pentte Galla Bantu Ahmed Abiyot ☆ P.P Oromia Will Be Destroyed Soon ☆ Wei-GuuD !

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Jun 2022, 15:29

Abere, why don't you get off the internet battlefield then, and go to the actual battlefields and try to destroy oromia, as you're preaching here? I am sure that, you are so brave and tough, that you single handedly can form and led an army and destroy Oromia. No doubts about it. A guy such as you, who talks tough online all the time, must be tough in real life too-right? Hahaha, right!

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jun 2022, 15:45

Sadacha Macca,

Why are you asking me to destroy "Oromiya" while it is being destroyed or already destroyed? :lol: let me ask you this honestly. Which one sounds elegant for Abiy Ahmed to say, 1) I am from Jimma Kulu/Janjero, and I am the chairman of Oromiya (Bale, Welega etc.) ? or 2) I am an Ethiopian from Jimma /Kefa/ and is your chairman? :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 15:29
Abere, why don't you get off the internet battlefield then, and go to the actual battlefields and try to destroy oromia, as you're preaching here? I am sure that, you are so brave and tough, that you single handedly can form and led an army and destroy Oromia. No doubts about it. A guy such as you, who talks tough online all the time, must be tough in real life too-right? Hahaha, right!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 25 Jun 2022, 15:53

The entire Ethiopia is a mess, a backwards, under-developed mess: not just Oromia, and Oromia being the backbone of the country means the country cannot prosper if Oromia isn't stable; but of course, I do not expect an Oromo hater like you to be able to admit that.
That silly question isn't worth answering, to be quite honest.

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Jun 2022, 16:34

Sadacha Macca,

You got this wrong. No, I am not an Oromo hater. I am simply telling where the major disease of the country is - a disease that is affecting Oromos too. I respect innocent Oromos as I do every other innocent Ethiopians, regardless of the type of langauge they accustomed to speak as I am equally disgusted those hate monger genocidal beasts. In my soul every cultuure of every tribe feels belongs to me as a citizen of the country - and I am diamterically opposite to the philosphy of ኬኛ. Honestly, I don't even believe there is even 0.01% of the population of the country that exclusively can claim belonging to this ethnic group or that ethnic group. This is an artificial bounday created by TPLF and foolishly pursued by thug Orommuma. All the evil acts done so far in the name of Oromo is a disgrace, will be here for history.The Oromo problem played non-stop by OLF is false. Oromos just like other Ethiopian problem is poverty and bad governance. The major problem of Ethiopia is ዐጼ በጉልበቱ ሽፍታ why would ordinary people get killed simply they acciustomed to speak a differnt language. Language is not an identity. These rebeles brand themselves using attractive names to get followers.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 15:53
The entire Ethiopia is a mess, a backwards, under-developed mess: not just Oromia, and Oromia being the backbone of the country means the country cannot prosper if Oromia isn't stable; but of course, I do not expect an Oromo hater like you to be able to admit that.
That silly question isn't worth answering, to be quite honest.