Member+

Africa in Darkness!

Post by TesfaNews » 24 Jun 2022, 13:00

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Africa in Darkness!

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Jun 2022, 13:57

The mental darkness, is worse.

One would guess the pic below to be from the 1920's or something, but it isn't. This is, today! :oops: :oops: :oops:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 24 Jun 2022, 15:07

:lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jun 2022, 15:30

Dr. TesfaNews

how successfully Ato Zmeles switch your subject to what he want to say negative about smart African ... to me this might be the African culture even before the European come to Africa ... hence this show the greatest respect for their host .. because those black knows they get technology from the white end of story .. the black Eritrean sold their kidney and they have gut to talk about other black Africa who have much educated and much richer then any Eritreans ..let me cut this here and let me talk about your first subject

why African in dark. the simple answer is we don't have electricity... but God give us water and we can use our hydro power to light up the sky the Europe on the other hand they use natural gas, and petroleum so if we work on our hydro power we can light up the whole Africa.

this is why the great leader our beloved leader meles was the first who understand the power of water and try to change our economy using water power look how hard they try to stop him ... but once the Nile start producing hydro and Ethiopia start earning billion the whole Africa watching to start hydro revolution .. look when Ethiopia build electric train the Kenyan settled for diesel and almost run in red or bankruptcy hence after watching Ethiopian electric train many African nation start asking for electric train and electric train revolution started so it is only a matter of time we will change our destiny

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 24 Jun 2022, 15:38

Ethoash wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 15:30
Dr. TesfaNews

how successfully Ato Zmeles switch your subject to what he want to say negative about smart African ... to me this might be the African culture even before the European come to Africa ... hence this show the greatest respect for their host .. because those black knows they get technology from the white end of story .. the black Eritrean sold their kidney and they have gut to talk about other black Africa who have much educated and much richer then any Eritreans ..let me cut this here and let me talk about your first subject

why African in dark. the simple answer is we don't have electricity... but God give us water and we can use our hydro power to light up the sky the Europe on the other hand they use natural gas, and petroleum so if we work on our hydro power we can light up the whole Africa.

this is why the great leader our beloved leader meles was the first who understand the power of water and try to change our economy using water power look how hard they try to stop him ... but once the Nile start producing hydro and Ethiopia start earning billion the whole Africa watching to start hydro revolution .. look when Ethiopia build electric train the Kenyan settled for diesel and almost run in red or bankruptcy hence after watching Ethiopian electric train many African nation start asking for electric train and electric train revolution started so it is only a matter of time we will change our destiny
this is why the great leader our beloved leader meles was the first who understand the power of water and try to change our economy using water power look how hard they try to stop him
No, that is not true. Melles started the dam because of the Arab spring. He was so scared, he needed a diversion so, he took the Abay subject and the rest is history. So, don't give him a credit he doesn't deserve.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jun 2022, 15:56

ZEMEN wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 15:38

No, that is not true. Melles started the dam because of the Arab spring. He was so scared, he needed a diversion so, he took the Abay subject and the rest is history. So, don't give him a credit he doesn't deserve.
ZEMEN

that is what i am saying people like u r the reason why African are backward ... Meles started ten years ago before Arab spring... the Egypt and Sudan play delaying tactic for ten years so Meles started African Nile membership and make them sign agreement with all Africa who are Nile river owner ... way before Arab spring ten years ago.. if he used Arab spring that is good for him that is smart and you r ምስክር ...

if mels scared, of Arab spring then why not president issu how he survival Arab spring .. why not Dr.Abiy can't finished the Nile dam after four years and reduced the power from 6000 megawatts to 5,150 megawatts less then 1000 megawatts this means 3 hydro power out put.... dear before Nile dam Meles build 15 hydro dam so he is hydro dam builder

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jun 2022, 16:43

I think Africans are just witty, they said to Kate we will carry you on our shoulder and then they will produce a funny upskirt film of her :lol: :lol: