Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

Ethiopians rise up against the genocidal regime!

Post by eden » 24 Jun 2022, 12:44

union
Member+

Re: Ethiopians rise up against the genocidal regime!

Post by union » 24 Jun 2022, 13:21

Agame eden,
It is good for you that you realized tplf will only eliminate the spared agames.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jun 2022, 14:55

Please wait, video is loading...

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Jun 2022, 15:19

Etho

Those you posted are also victims of government/ politicians. Those innocents for whom the Ethiopian students speaking up for in my video did not do anything to deserve massacre.

Am I missing something here?

You are right we should all speak up for all people, yes. But some are incapable because they are victimized. Many Tigrians, Orimos, Amaras etc etc speak up only for their respective people because they are victims themselves. Their god given ability to empathize with all is taken away from them. So don’t be mad at them. At least, they are trying to speak up for some people.

Am I wrong or you are wrong? At the end of the day I don’t believe people hate people by nature. It’s just that they fall for propaganda.

I

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 24 Jun 2022, 15:50

I

I give you examples

Look at Horus - He posts genocide prone posts against Oromos, Tigrayans and Amaras but He feels deep empathy for Gurage

He is incapable of making distinction between innocent people and politicians

He is victim of propaganda of the regime that makes no distinction between politicians and people when blaming what they consider is wrong doing

Now, We shouldn’t hate Horus. He is just a victim of regime propaganda videos he watches.

Look at Fed_up, he’s victim of HGDEF propaganda that doesn’t make distinction between Ethiopia Tigrian politicians and Ethiopia Tigrian people

Look at Thomas, he’s victim of TPLF propaganda that doesn’t make distinction between Eritrea Tigrian politicians and Eritrea Tigrian people

Horus, Fed_up and Thomas are examples of society that became victim to propaganda material churned out by government and politicians.

You should resist becoming a victim if you are ABLE - like me

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jun 2022, 16:33

eden wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 12:44
ኤደን፣ የጨነቀዉ እርግዝ ያገባል አሉ።
ሰዉን ማስጨፍጨፍ፣ ማንጋን ማሰለፍ፣ ጩሃት በየኣገሩ ማብዛት፣ ሁሉም ነገር የምያሳየዉ ምን ያህል ጭንቅ ዉስጥ እንዳላችዉ ነዉ።

ጭንቁ ገና ይቀጥላል፣ መሞታችንም አይቆምም እንድሁ በቀላሉ፣ ወጋዉን እያከፈልን አገራችንን እናስቀጥላለን!

Abere

Post by Abere » 24 Jun 2022, 17:16

Ethiopia is now a country without government - this is an obvious reality. Addis Ababa is controlled by Oromo Liberation Rebel which is led by Abiy Ahmed Ali. At this time anarchy, lawlessness and death are commonplace incidences. Mainly, the lives on non-Oromo Ethiopian is at risk. The OLF rebel leader based in Addis Ababa is busy in ethnic cleansing, particularly of Amhara tribe because they account the largest share of the national population and are believed to be obstacles in his dream of extinction of other non-Oromo tribes. Thus, the call to inform citizens to wake-up, engage in self-defense and bring the criminal to face justice is morally appropriate. Abiy can not to be sitting as an OLF rebel leader and keep mowing citizens indefinitely, he has done enough damage for the last 4 years. Ethiopians should stand against the divide and rule tactics of rebel OLF at Addis Ababa and rebel TPLF at Mekelle. They are the existential threat of all and all should stand in unison to remove them. If these diseases were not here today, the country would have enjoyed much peace and we would not be hurling degrading insults to each other – and in fact, we would not be an embarrassment of Africa and the world. Anyone who love more shame and embarrassment, can sing the lyrics of OLF and TPLF. But you surely will cry in the end. Abiy Ahmed has to go sooner than later.