Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Re: Union exposed Selam/ aka Euroland

Post by euroland » 25 Jun 2022, 08:48

Belaynesh/Wishiyee/Nobel Agame/AgameMado/union/Right….darn so many low IQ names to remember but the same little peanut brain LOL

Agame boy

This got to be the happiest week for you; hundreds of Amaras are massacred; the product of your hate seeds you saw. Why are aren’t you agames leave Ethiopians alone and declare your beloved article 39?

union wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 09:24
:lol: stop lying old man, I never labeled you horus or selam or Hawzen. Lying is in your nature you learned from your prostitute mother.

You are sadacha maca caca :lol: :lol: :lol:

እርሶ እኮ ሽማግሌ ኖት። ምናለ ወደ ቤተክርስቲያ ወይ ወደ መስኪድ ቢሄድ። ለኔ እኮ አያቴ ኖት።

ባለፈው የልጅ ልጄ አናዶኝ መፀሀፍ ማንበብ አልቻልኩም ሲሉ አልነበር እንዴ። የልጅ ልጆን ሬፕ እንዳያደርጉ ደግሞ ባህላቹ እና ታሪካቹ ያን ቁልጭ አድርጎ ያሳያል። እናንተ ለሀጥያት የተፈጠራቹ እርጉማኖች።

እስቲ አሁን ድላዎትን ይዘው ነቅ ነቅ፣ ነቅ ነቅ ይበሉ እስቲ አባባ :lol: :lol: :lol:
euroland wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 08:39
We all know Belaynesh/present owns many nicknames here than his Chigray people have brain cells. This low IQ Weyane cader thinks everyone else’s is like him.

So far Wisheeye lebels me
Sadacha
Selam/
Horus
Hawzen

I won’t surprised if this low level Weyane cadre lebels me Ayte Halfi next :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 01:38
ጦልጧላ ወያኔ - Do you think Selam gives a hoot to what a tiny mini booger eater ነቀዝ ወያኔ says? I am your nemesis. That’s all what matters. KIFFU!

union wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:51
That is right Nobel,
Sadacha is Euroland and Ethiopian. But selam is horus
Noble Amhara wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:14
Union i did not know who euroland was but now you have fully exposed the user

Selam = Euroland = Sadacha = Ethiopian

Either this user is from Wahabi Jimma or from Eritrea we do not know. But this user is known for whitewashing Shane’s crimes. We know Euroland cannot speak any Tigrinya what so ever he acts as if Oromara still exists. The true fact is He is stuck in 2018 the oromo of 2022 is hateful bitter cold and worked with TPLF against Amharas

We also know another user who pretends to be oromo

Sun = Weyzero Fiyameta

They all may be related

Lets not forget over 50% of mereja users are non existent creations of one user. I have to many examples of this

Right

Post by Right » 25 Jun 2022, 09:35

Euro,
If I criticize you it is always on substance. Uncalled for.
What is troubling you?
THE REPUBLIC OF AFAR ON THE RED SEA IS THE ONLY HISTORICAL LEGITIMATE STATE.

union
Member+

Post by union » 25 Jun 2022, 11:18

Wahabi sadacha Islamic oromia aka euroland

Leave habesha face oromos alone. You ugly, go back to Madagascar

You claim to be Eritrean but you don't represent good eritreans like Tarik and Tog

But this has to be your happiest century! There are thousands after thousands of Eritreans and Ethiopians buried under the sinai. The peninsular full of dead people buddy. Congratulation evil. They are you own people over 100k, man. Be a human for a day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 08:48
Belaynesh/Wishiyee/Nobel Agame/AgameMado/union/Right….darn so many low IQ names to remember but the same little peanut brain LOL

Agame boy

This got to be the happiest week for you; hundreds of Amaras are massacred; the product of your hate seeds you saw. Why are aren’t you agames leave Ethiopians alone and declare your beloved article 39?

union wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 09:24
:lol: stop lying old man, I never labeled you horus or selam or Hawzen. Lying is in your nature you learned from your prostitute mother.

You are sadacha maca caca l:

እርሶ እኮ ሽማግሌ ኖት። ምናለ ወደ ቤተክርስቲያ ወይ ወደ መስኪድ ቢሄድ። ለኔ እኮ አያቴ ኖት።

ባለፈው የልጅ ልጄ አናዶኝ መፀሀፍ ማንበብ አልቻልኩም ሲሉ አልነበር እንዴ። የልጅ ልጆን ሬፕ እንዳያደርጉ ደግሞ ባህላቹ እና ታሪካቹ ያን ቁልጭ አድርጎ ያሳያል። እናንተ ለሀጥያት የተፈጠራቹ እርጉማኖች።

እስቲ አሁን ድላዎትን ይዘው ነቅ ነቅ፣ ነቅ ነቅ ይበሉ እስቲ አባባ :
euroland wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 08:39
We all know Belaynesh/present owns many nicknames here than his Chigray people have brain cells. This low IQ Weyane cader thinks everyone else’s is like him.

So far Wisheeye lebels me
Sadacha
Selam/
Horus
Hawzen

I won’t surprised if this low level Weyane cadre lebels me Ayte Halfi next :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 01:38
ጦልጧላ ወያኔ - Do you think Selam gives a hoot to what a tiny mini booger eater ነቀዝ ወያኔ says? I am your nemesis. That’s all what matters. KIFFU!

union wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:51
That is right Nobel,
Sadacha is Euroland and Ethiopian. But selam is horus
Noble Amhara wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:14
Union i did not know who euroland was but now you have fully exposed the user

Selam = Euroland = Sadacha = Ethiopian

Either this user is from Wahabi Jimma or from Eritrea we do not know. But this user is known for whitewashing Shane’s crimes. We know Euroland cannot speak any Tigrinya what so ever he acts as if Oromara still exists. The true fact is He is stuck in 2018 the oromo of 2022 is hateful bitter cold and worked with TPLF against Amharas

We also know another user who pretends to be oromo

Sun = Weyzero Fiyameta

They all may be related

Lets not forget over 50% of mereja users are non existent creations of one user. I have to many examples of this