Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Tegarus dishonesty in the OPEN.

Post by Cigar » 23 Jun 2022, 16:41

Come on man, if what
Vodkachew said is not challenged by the funfunat, filthy agames at least of this site, it is nothing but admitting that they all are liars and thieves.
With no shame I heard him say that the Eritrean defense force stole sophisticated arms from the Ethiopian troops who were stationed in tigray, when we as well as these agames perfectly know those armaments were stolen by tigray militia from the Ethiopian troops who were massacred by these coward tegarus aka tplf and was intended to attack the Ethio govt and overthrow the legitimate elected Ethio govt.
Again we know that these agames from top to bottom are liars, but what is puzzling me is why the fu’ck is not the Ethiopian govt or even the confused Abiy is not publicly debunking this bizarre claims. This is not a thing which can be shoved under the rag by Ethiopia. If so, then the Ethiopian govt is indirectly giving the woyanes an ammunition in the international diplomacy which indirectly will blame the Eritrean govt as if it violated the Ethiopian sovereignty.
There is a saying in tigrigna:
“Kindi zekholskus, idei tenekhesku “.
Which is” I got bitten in my fingers in a process of feeding the needy”