Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

What happened in Ethiopia is the weakness and shortsightedness of the current regime. I tell you why

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jun 2022, 18:38

Naively decided to let the tplf terrorists survive and let them run havoc with their surrogate mini terrorists here and their roars like a lion on women and children.

Imagine if the federal went all the way to Mekele and wiped out the remaining few b!tches tplf terrorist leaders and normalized the troubled kilili Chigray? I can say Ethiopia would be at peace; the region would be at ease, and Abiy Ahmed’s regime wouldn't be in an Extreme survival mode.

All this mess is because of poor decisions and handling and lack of decisiveness of the federal government, pp.

Solution -

እባብ ጭንቅላቱ ከሞተ -- አለቀ ደቀቀ:: የውጥንቅጡ መፍትሄ ያአለው እዛ ጋ ነው::
FINISH THE TERRORIST' TPLF ASAP AND IGNORE THEIR HANDLERS.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: What happened in Ethiopia is the weakness and shortsightedness of the current regime. I tell you why

Post by Ethoash » 22 Jun 2022, 19:43

deer feedup

since u r Eritrean u have zero say about Dr.Abiy or Ethiopia but if u want wipe off the golden u r most welcome who stopped u no body ..even Sudan come and took their land from Amhara no body said anything so why not u go by yourself .. in fact that would be he best because you like it or not the Golden coming to Assmara

union
Member+

Re: What happened in Ethiopia is the weakness and shortsightedness of the current regime. I tell you why

Post by union » 22 Jun 2022, 20:04

The golden rats :lol: :lol:
Are you sure you want to fight with all your neighbors? There will be no agame left on earth with this attitude of yours. You want Welkiet too? Come get then :lol:

Ethoash wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 19:43
deer feedup

since u r Eritrean u have zero say about Dr.Abiy or Ethiopia but if u want wipe off the golden u r most welcome who stopped u no body ..even Sudan come and took their land from Amhara no body said anything so why not u go by yourself .. in fact that would be he best because you like it or not the Golden coming to Assmara

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Jun 2022, 20:12

Fed _ UP has a point. That a was a bad decision. Ethiopians are paying with their lives for that mistake.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 22 Jun 2022, 20:35

Fed_Up wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 18:38
Naively decided to let the tplf terrorists survive and let them run havoc with their surrogate mini terrorists here and their roars like a lion on women and children.

Imagine if the federal went all the way to Mekele and wiped out the remaining few b!tches tplf terrorist leaders and normalized the troubled kilili Chigray? I can say Ethiopia would be at peace; the region would be at ease, and Abiy Ahmed’s regime wouldn't be in an Extreme survival mode.

All this mess is because of poor decisions and handling and lack of decisiveness of the federal government, pp.

Solution -

You have a great point Fed.

The coward PM seems to care more about his power not been taken away by the Western masters using their slave junta than the survival of the country as a whole. Ever since the Biden rep for the Horn, Freeman came and visited the PM in a closed door, this PM is never the same. He seemed terribly afraid of something Freeman told him. One thing I personally noticed since that day, the immature PM seemed to avoid the PIA by any means. Perhaps, the US’s warning could include for the PM to distance himself from the leader with iron ball in Africa or else…

The US definitely wants Abiy to think about himself than the country he is leading….he seems to heed their warning

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jun 2022, 21:23

euroland wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 20:35
Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

The coward PM seems to care more about his power not been taken away by the Western masters using their slave junta than the survival of the country as a whole. Ever since the Biden rep for the Horn, Freeman came and visited the PM in a closed door, this PM is never the same. He seemed terribly afraid of something Freeman told him. One thing I personally noticed since that day, the immature PM seemed to avoid the PIA by any means. Perhaps, the US’s warning could include for the PM to distance himself from the leader with iron ball in Africa or else…

The US definitely wants Abiy to think about himself than the country he is leading….he seems to heed their warning
Euro bro

He should have learned from the fall of WoyaAnus. No leaders or nations those lîcked ferenjiee’s arse more than WoyaNus but look where are they now? And no one survived those who hide under the skirt of ferenjiee and kneed down to their Demand. ብልጥ ከሞኝ ይማራል ነበር ነገሩ...

He should have listened to Ethiopians rather not Feltman or whoever comes From the west. now he is in limbo,

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jun 2022, 21:46

Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

If the tplf is cleaned in that way then extremist vengeful all Kenyya.. kenyya...ristikenyya Amaras will overrun other peoples area may be committing genocide and mass murders as if there is no tomorrow. In that case the International community will drag the government specially Amara government to the International Criminal Court (ICC). Who will defend them at the ICC court then because prisoners may get Fed_up and injure themselves. 8)

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jun 2022, 21:57

euroland wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

You just sound like a clueless eccentric Fanddiyya baboon who loves to talk to himself. Otherwise you shoulkd have known that the young and dynamic Ethiopian PM and his government got elected to their roles democratically in a free, fair and transparent competitive election process never heard and never known before in Ethiopian history for the last some 3000 years. Be conscious about this historical fresh facts and don't rush so much to wide open your loose vagabond mouth instead of minding your own minuscule petty matters. All what I said in my comment is about your comment itself but not about you as a person. Okay? Okay!!

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 22 Jun 2022, 22:03

sun is happy as long as TPLF is active and his savage oromos kill amhara women and children.
You are the lowest of the low. Ugly ,subhuman .

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jun 2022, 22:05

The government would not admit that its own forces did it- even though, they hesitantly admitted it was they, not the OLA, who killed the Oromo elders of Karrayu; even though they said it was OLA who did it initially....
Hence why they refuse any independent investigation into it, which is only needed when the government is known for lying, deceit, etc.

https://addisstandard.com/analysis-no-s ... -culprits/

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jun 2022, 22:06

sun wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 21:46
Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

If the tplf is cleaned in that way then extremist vengeful all Kenyya.. kenyya...ristikenyya Amaras will overrun other peoples area may be committing genocide and mass murders as if there is no tomorrow. In that case the International community will drag the government specially Amara government to the International Criminal Court (ICC). Who will defend them at the ICC court then because prisoners may get Fed_up and injure themselves. 8)
You have a point; however, if the federal force kept their ground in Mekele, 500,000 agameeewoch and many Ethiopians' life would have been saved. The second mistake is not cleansing the terrorists after chased them all the way Tigray. It is huge mistake and will keep costing many Ethiopians life as well as Dr.Abiy’s government at stake.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 22 Jun 2022, 22:11

Tiago wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 22:03
sun is happy as long as TPLF is active and his savage oromos kill amhara women and children.
You are the lowest of the low. Ugly ,subhuman . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you think that it is easy to be the lowest of the low and an ugly subhuman? :P :P

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jun 2022, 22:12

Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 22:05
The government would not admit that its own forces did it- even though, they hesitantly admitted it was they, not the OLA, who killed the Oromo elders of Karrayu; even though they said it was OLA who did it initially....
Hence why they refuse any independent investigation into it, which is only needed when the government is known for lying, deceit, etc.

I don't get it, and I need you to elaborate on why the government brings problems unto itself by killing innocents?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 22 Jun 2022, 22:20

Fed_Up wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 22:12
Sadacha Macca wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 22:05

I don't get it, and I need you to elaborate on why the government brings problems unto itself by killing innocents?
Come on Obbo Fed Up, I expected better from you. This is the same government that was the ally of TPLF for over 20 years, helping to suppress their own people, for the sake of money and power. There is nothing they wouldn't do to maintain their money and power. NOTHING.

Frame their enemies, the OLA, who is getting steadily stronger throughout Oromia, and to justify more war crimes that are going to be committed in the name of ''fighting shene.''

I posted proof of one example of when they did it, and of course, no one cares when it's innocent Oromo blood being spilled- but when it's another ethnic group, then it's different.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 22 Jun 2022, 23:01

You are as idiotic as your coward PM who has no clue what’s going outside his Menelik Palace. Low IQ people like you poor foot soldier are cheering him at the moment until death and distraction comes knowing in your door step…only then you would wake up and learn, your leader is nothing more than a scam artist who is bend on hell to replace the dead Weyane as another Western slave.

sun wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 21:57
euroland wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

You just sound like a clueless eccentric Fanddiyya baboon who loves to talk to himself. Otherwise you shoulkd have known that the young and dynamic Ethiopian PM and his government got elected to their roles democratically in a free, fair and transparent competitive election process never heard and never known before in Ethiopian history for the last some 3000 years. Be conscious about this historical fresh facts and don't rush so much to wide open your loose vagabond mouth instead of minding your own minuscule petty matters. All what I said in my comment is about your comment itself but not about you as a person. Okay? Okay!!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 23 Jun 2022, 00:52

Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

That is absolutely right. One can't let a wound fester and expect it to heal. Abiy's huge error and miscalculation is the assumption that letting the TPLF in quarantine is enough control the problem. With external and internal enemies bent on destabilizing Ethiopia and the region, it was an invitation for disaster. And we are seeing the consequences of his wishy-washy policies. By taking no action he has enabled the neo-colonialists to interfere and twist his arms. He is not the right leader for the crisis that is engulfing Ethiopia. It is increasingly becoming difficult to see how Ethiopia can survive if the horrendous ethnic crimes continue. Pity!

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 24 Jun 2022, 11:44

ጦርነት መፍትሄ ነው የምትሉ አካላት፡ እስቲ ወደ ሜዳው ወረድ ብላችሁ ዱብዱብ በሉና በተግባር ሃሳባችሁን ተግብራችሁ ኣሳዩን፤ ወሬ ማውራትና በተግባር ማሳዬት እጂግ በጣም ይለያያሉ። የማንም ተራ ካድሬ እዚህ እየመጣ ዶ/ር ኣብዪን ያውም በዲሞክራሲያዊ መንገድ የተመረጠን ጠቅላዪ ያዉም ወያኖቹን በጥበብና በዘዴ በልጦ እስከ ወዲያኛው ወደ መቀሌ የሸኘና የፈነገለ ጄግናን፤ ምን ይሄ ብቻ የመቶ ምናምን ሚሊየን ህዝብ መሪን በጥላቻ ስሜት መወረፍ “ስልጣኔ ወይም ብልህነት” ኣይደለም። :mrgreen:

ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ብልጥ በመሆናቸው፡ እርሳቸው ያልፈጠሩት፡ ለዘመናት የተከማቸ ባገራቸው ያለው ምስቅልቅላዊ ሁኔታ በጦርነት እንደማይፈታ ጠንቅቀው ያውቁታል። ኃይሌ ሆነ ደርጉ መለሱም ጭምር ነገሮችንና ቦተሊካዊ ችግሮችን በጦርነት እንፍታ ብለው መጨረሻቸው ምን እንደሆነ ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ጠንቅቀው ያውቃሉ። በመሆኑም ለሰላም “ሞቶ” ጊዜ ብቻ ሳይሆን “ሺ” ግዜ ዕድል ቢሰጡ፡ የሚያጥወለውለው አካል ካለ ወፈፌ እንጂ ጤነኛ ኣካል አይደለም። :mrgreen:

ከዛሬ ጀምሮ ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ይምሩን” ተብሎ በኤርትራው ብረዚደንታችን በይፋ ሲነገር እጃችሁ እስኪላላላጥ ኣጨብጭባችሁ፤ ኣሁን ዶ/ር ኣብዪን በቦለቲካ ሆነ በወታደራዊው ዓውድ ደካማ ናቸው፤ ችግር አለባቸው፤ የውሳኔ ሰው አይደሉም፡ ወዘተ በማለት የቦለቲካ ኣማካሪ ለመሆን የሚዳዳችሁ የኛዎቹ ተራ ካድሬዎች በፍጡም አያምርባችሁም ለማለት ነው። ይህ ነው የኛ የኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች፡ ኤርትራዊ ጭዋነት የተላበሰው የማያወላዳውና የማያዳለው እይታችን። :lol:

ትላንት የኤርትራ ህዝብ ድርጅት የሆነውን “ሻዕብያን” መደምሰስ ካልተቻለ፡ ዛሬ የትግራይ ህዝብ ድርጅት የሆነን “ወያኔን” መደምሰስ ኣይቻልም፡ ነገም የኦሮሞ ህዝብ ድርጅት የሆነውን “ኦነግን” ከነ ቄሮው ያማራ ህዝብ ድርጅትን “እንቶኔን” ከነፋኖው መደምሰስ ኣይቻልም። የህዝብ ድጋፍና ከለላ ያላቸውን ድርጅቶች መደምሰስ ይሞከራል እንጂ አይቻልም። ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ይህን ሓቅ ጠንቅቀው ያውቃሉ፤ በመሆኑም ለሰላምና ሰላማዊ መፍትሄ የተቻላቸውን ጥረት ያደርጋሉ። ፈጣሪ ቀና ቀና ሕልማቸውንና ትልማቸውን ያሳካላቸው ማለት ነው ከበጐ ሰው የሚጠበቅ ምላሽ። :mrgreen:

ለኢትዮጵያ ህዝብ ይህ ይሻልሃል፡ እንዲህ ብታደርግ ነው ላንተ መልካም፡ ያንተን ጥቅም የምናውቅልህ እኛ ነን ወዘተ የምትሉት ያገሬ ተራ ካድሬዎች፡ ተዉ ነውር ነው፤ እንዲያ ኣይባልም። ለኢትዮጵያ ከኢትዮጵያዊ በላይ ተቆርቋሪና አዋቂ መሆን ኣይቻልም። ኢትዮጵያዉያን ከተመካከሩና ቴዲ ኣፍሮ እንዳለው “የፍቅር ሱባኤ” ከገቡ፡ ይህ ሁሉ ምስቅልቅል የማይፈታበት ምንም ዓይነት ምክንያት የለም።

ባንድ ወቅት ኣንዱ የወያኔ ጠብደል ካድሬ እንዲህ ብሎ ነበር፤ ሰውዬው ወያኔ ይሁን እንጂ፡ ኣባባሉ ግን እውነትነት እንዳለው እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። በመሆኑም በኤርትራዊ ኩራት ጭዋነትና ትህትናም ኣባባሉን ዳግም “የ2022 የመረጃ ምርጥ ጥቅሶች ማከማቻ መድብል” ውስጥ መዥረጥ አድርገን እዚህ ዱለነዋል።

ዴስ ያላለው ዴስታ ከረሜላ ያላምጥ” በማለት እየቀለድን ወደ የወያኔው ጠብደል ካድሬ ሓቅን ያነገበ ኣባባል እንውሰዳችሁ፤ "ከእንግዲህ ወዲህ ዶ/ር ኣብዪ ነው የሚመሩን" የተባሉት ዶ/ር ኣብዪም ኣባባሉን በትክክል የተገነዘቡት ይመስላሉ፦

Meleket wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 04:27
እዉነትን ያነገበውና ያልተናወጠው የ Axumezana ኣቋም።
Axumezana wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 01:22
Axumezana wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 08:47
Axumezana wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:28
Axumezana wrote:
17 May 2021, 23:27
The only way to destroy TPLF is to win the heart and mind of Tigrayans.

እየተማማርን እንዝናና!
:mrgreen:

union
Member+

Post by union » 24 Jun 2022, 12:35

That is only your wish. Should Abiy go to ICC now for his crime? You would say no, right? :lol: so why should others go if they do the same crime which will not happen anyway.

Amara together with other Ethiopians will remove Abiy and replace him with pro Ethiopian. We have no need to kill inocent Habesha oromos. We have more than enough olf soldiers to murder including Abiy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sun wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 21:46
Fed_Up wrote:

Solution -

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 24 Jun 2022, 14:25

Meleket wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 11:44
ጦርነት መፍትሄ ነው የምትሉ አካላት፡ እስቲ ወደ ሜዳው ወረድ ብላችሁ ዱብዱብ በሉና በተግባር ሃሳባችሁን ተግብራችሁ ኣሳዩን፤ ወሬ ማውራትና በተግባር ማሳዬት እጂግ በጣም ይለያያሉ። የማንም ተራ ካድሬ እዚህ እየመጣ ዶ/ር ኣብዪን ያውም በዲሞክራሲያዊ መንገድ የተመረጠን ጠቅላዪ ያዉም ወያኖቹን በጥበብና በዘዴ በልጦ እስከ ወዲያኛው ወደ መቀሌ የሸኘና የፈነገለ ጄግናን፤ ምን ይሄ ብቻ የመቶ ምናምን ሚሊየን ህዝብ መሪን በጥላቻ ስሜት መወረፍ “ስልጣኔ ወይም ብልህነት” ኣይደለም። :mrgreen:

አቶ መለከት፣

ታላቅ ነገር ብለሀል፣ ታድያ እዚህ ላይ የሚንጣጡት ጥፍ ዘሮች እኮ አንተ የምትለውን በደንብ ያወቁታል፣ እነሱ ታርጌት ያደረጉት መሐይሙን አማራ ነው። አማራውንና አሮሞውን ማባላት ከልተቻለ፣ ከተቻለ ደግሞ አብይ የኦሮሞውን ጦር ካቆመላቸው ትግሬዎችን ማጥፋት ነው ምኞታቸው ታድያ አንተ ለምን ይህንን ታፈናቅልባቸዋለህ እወንቱን እያወራህ።

አንድ ኤርትራዊ ወያኔ መጥፋት አለብት ካለ ። በተገልባጩ ወያኔዎች ሻብያ ካልጠፋ ስላም አናገኝም ሲል መስማማት አለብት

ለምን ቢባል አንተ እንደኤርትራዊ ወያኔን ለማጥፋት ስትሄድ ወያኔ እጁን አጣምሮ አይቀመጥም ስለዚህ ወይ ለመሞት ወይ ለመግደል መሄድ አለብህ ።።

ታይያ እነፌዳብ ይህንን ስለሚያወቁ ቀላሉ ዜዴ አማራን ከትግሬዎች ጋራ ማጣላትና ሁለቱ እንዲገዳደሉ ማረግ ፣ ቢቻል አብይ ፈደራ ጦር ልኮ ትግሬዎችን መጨረስ ። ለምን ጠቅላላው የትግሬ ህዝብ አያልቅም እነፌዳብ ምንም ቅም አይላቸው። በነሱ ሂሳብ የወያኔ እና የአማራ እና የፈደራል ጦርነት ኤርትራን የማይነካ መስሎዋቸዋል። የጎረቤት ቤት ሲቃጠል እነሱ በእሳቱ ለመሞቅ እንደሚፈልጉ ነው። እሳቱን ለማጥፋት ደንታ ሳይስጣቸው የነሱ ቤት በእሳቱ ሲያያዝ ደግሞ እሪ ድረሱልኝ ለማለት ይፈልጋሉ።

እኔ ስለኤርትራ ጣልቃ ብገባ አቶ ፌዳብ ነው መጀመሪያ በኤርትራ ጉዳይ አትግባ የሚለኝ። እሱ ግን እግሩን በኢትዬዽያ ጉዳይ ውስጥ ይዘፈዝፋል። ተባለ ተባለ ዋጋ የለውም ቁጭ ብሎ ማየት ብቻ ነው።