Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Why You Should Vote for Me to Represent You in Congress

Post by teodroseIII » 22 Jun 2022, 17:15

Bill Clinton once said “I feel your pain” only to go on and exacerbate it by enacting policies that pulverized small businesses, decimated the middle-class, kneecapped the working-class and metastasized poverty. Both parties engage in this level of gaslighting as they pay lip service to issues that we care about while giving the house away, literally, to multinational corporations and their billionaire owners. High gas prices and the skyrocketing cost of food are not byproducts of Putin nor Covid-19, they are manifestations of more than 14 years of catering to Wall Street while cratering the rest of us.

BlackRock, Amazon, Walmart and their ilk currently have 535 members of Congress and a President in their back pockets, it is time that one of us—workers and small business owners—to finally actually have a seat at the table. That is why I chose to run for Congress, as a working father of a three-year-old who is holding down two jobs to make ends meet, I don’t have to “feel your pain”, I live your reality on a daily basis....continued....

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://fikre4va.com/why-you-should-vot ... -congress/

Misraq

Re: Why You Should Vote for Me to Represent You in Congress

Post by Misraq » 25 Jun 2022, 00:09

Fikte 4 VA