Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I would love if The so called Real Amhara has the ball to go and protect its people !!

Post by tolcha » 22 Jun 2022, 14:01

I only hear “Burra-karayuu!” Bravado. Just cry and beg UN and Westerners to fight for you! If you have a ball like a real man, why you you guys don’t go and fight the real fight and protect your people.

Noble Amhara

Re: I would love if The so called Real Amhara has the ball to go and protect its people !!

Post by Noble Amhara » 22 Jun 2022, 14:07

Why don’t agames do that yourselfs though!

And it’s like you guys are asking armed Amharas to come to Western Welega and then u guys will start crying about Fanos doing this or that just like in Horgudru. Amharas are a peaceful people so it is Extremists in Oromia who are the ones begging us to go into their region! And you should know what type of disaster shall occur when that happens

Already OBN has made over 10 videos saying fano is in West Shewa and Northern Welega! So do you want more destabilization ?

Abaymado

Re: I would love if The so called Real Amhara has the ball to go and protect its people !!

Post by Abaymado » 22 Jun 2022, 14:14

You know yourselves what happened days ago. Fano was condemned for killing people on the truck. I need that one again.