Abaymado

አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም : ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው:: ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::

Post by Abaymado » 22 Jun 2022, 13:48

ወንድ ነው የሚያስፈልገን: አልቃሽ አይደለም:: የማይረሱትን መስጠት ነው::
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
ወይም በጅምላ እንዳለፈው መጨረስ ነው::

Educator

Re: አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም : ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው:: ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::

Post by Educator » 22 Jun 2022, 13:59

Your comment is of devil. Revenge is for God. What the victims' supporters should do is prepare and organize themselves to prevent a similar occurrence.

Abaymado wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 13:48
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል

Abaymado

Re: አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም : ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው:: ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::

Post by Abaymado » 22 Jun 2022, 14:10

Educator wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 13:59
Your comment is of devil. Revenge is for God. What the victims' supporters should do is prepare and organize themselves to prevent a similar occurrence.

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
No, we need revenge. In that way we can stop or minimize any kind of attack. We should drop atomic bomb on Oromia lke America did on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Abaymado

አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም: ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው::ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::.ጋላ እንደ አጋመዎች መውጫና መግቢያ እንዲያጡ ግዜ የሚሆንበት እየመጣ

Post by Abaymado » 22 Jun 2022, 23:02

እብዱ አብይ ጋላን የጠቀመው መስሎት ነው:: የግዜ ጉዳይ ነው ጋላ በአገሪቱ ውስጥ መውጫና መግቢያ እንዲያጣ ነው የሚደረገው : :ጋልኛ እንዲተፋበት ያረጋል::

ትግሬዎች እስካሁን በአማራ የተደረገባቸውን ሲያስቡት እንድሚያማቸው ጋላንም እንዲያመው ይደረጋል::

Mark my word

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 22 Jun 2022, 23:20

AgameMado ain’t Amara but a pure Agame who is on mission to spread hate amongst the Amara and the Oromos. You and your sister, Belaynesh aka “present” aka union is in the same mission along with AgameLady…perhaps you are all in one

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል

union
Member+

Post by union » 23 Jun 2022, 00:06

Wahabi sadacha Islamic oromia

You don't want shene to be attacked, huh? You coward wahabi

Agame mado, you stupi'd agame
euroland wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 23:20
AgameMado ain’t Amara but a pure Agame who is on mission to spread hate amongst the Amara and the Oromos. You and your sister, Belaynesh aka “present” aka union is in the same mission along with AgameLady…perhaps you are all in one

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 23 Jun 2022, 02:20

euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
I don't know why this mthrfker agame so worried about that? Always when I post and vent his anger. He is not Eritrean, I believe that in one way or the other he is affected by this.
Agame's sluttttttt.
Whether you like it or not, we will do what we want.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 23 Jun 2022, 07:42

AgameMado aka present qomal ala Belaynesh looser

Your crocodile tears aren’t impressing anyone. The massacres all over Ethiopia is happening because your MFKR divide and rule policy in Ethiopia is the root cause of it. I am sure news such as this massacre is making twige your skinny tail because you have achieved your goal. But none of these would bring back your Chigray from a cold or quarantine.

Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 02:20
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
I don't know why this mthrfker agame so worried about that? Always when I post and vent his anger. He is not Eritrean, I believe that in one way or the other he is affected by this.
Agame's sluttttttt.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 23 Jun 2022, 08:49

euroland wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 07:42

Your crocodile tears aren’t impressing anyone. The massacres all over Ethiopia is happening because your MFKR divide and rule policy in Ethiopia is the root cause of it. I am sure news such as this massacre is making twige your skinny tail because you have achieved your goal. But none of these would bring back your Chigray from a cold or quarantine.

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
Agame's sluttttttt.
Son of a b!tch agame
you are not tired of insulting and incrimination again and again. I don't want your suggestion, fvck off.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 23 Jun 2022, 11:57

Qomal wedi komarit የ 1 birr ሸሌ ልጅ weyane agame Belaynesh
I told you you looser Agames are the reason why we can’t have peace in the Horn. If it wasn’t for the coward Abiy, this wouldn’t have happened. What don’t you declare your beloved article 39 and leave Ethiopians alone? Who the F force you to stay in the union? What a cursed people!

Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 08:49
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
Agame's sluttttttt.
Son of a b!tch agame
you are not tired of insulting and incrimination again and again. I don't want your suggestion, fvck off.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 23 Jun 2022, 11:59

Ethoash wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 10:19
Agameash:
After you saw the video, you runaway. that is good.
By the way i hate such kind of mourning. In Addis Ababa this kind of culture is gone forever.

I don't want to see this backward culture.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 23 Jun 2022, 12:08

euroland wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 11:57
I told you you looser Agames are the reason why we can’t have peace in the Horn. If it wasn’t for the coward Abiy, this wouldn’t have happened. What don’t you declare your beloved article 39 and leave Ethiopians alone? Who the F force you to stay in the union? What a cursed people!

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
በድንጋይ መውገር:
ወይም በእሳት ማቃጠል
Agame's sluttttttt.
Son of a b!tch agame
stup!d agame
Have a life!!!!

b!tch don't waste my time.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 23 Jun 2022, 12:21

Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 11:59
Ethoash wrote:
Agameash:
By the way i hate such kind of mourning. In Addis Ababa this kind of culture is gone forever.

አንተ አጋሜዶ

ለበሽቕህ ነው እንጂ በጣም ቆንጆ ባህል ነው። ለምን ብትል አዘንህን ያወጣልሀል። ምን ትፈልጋለህ አሜሪካኖቹ እንኩዋን የሀዘን አፀናኝ ብለው ይሉኩብሀል እንዲያፀናኑህ እነሱ እንኩዋን ጀምረውታል ። አንድ እናት ወይ አባይ ልጁን ካጣ በጣም ትልቅ አዘን ይደርስበታል ። ዝም ብሎ እንባዎ ልቡ ውስጥ ከሚቀር እንዲህ ዘሎ ይወጣለት ደግሞ በሴቶች ስለሚበዛ ይሄው እንዲህ ይወጣላቸው ዜማው ደግሞ በጣም በጣም ልብ ይነካል ያስለቅሰሀል ። ግጥሙ ደግሞ በደንብ ቢስማ የባስው ነው የሚያስለቅሰህ እናም ይወጥልሀል። ስለዚህ አትፈርበት ። እኔ ለምዶብኝ አማራን ማብሽቅ ልማዴ ነው እንጂ አማራን በጣም ነው የምወደው። ያለእነሱ ትግሬዎች አዲስ አበባን አዲስ አበባ አያረጉትም ነበር

my second point don't listen that Eritreann Eroland.

what he want is Oromo and Amhara united and destroy Agame but if the two major ethnic groups fight each other his enemy Agame will have a break and life line to come out strong this is no no for Eritrea so if he work hard to mass up with Ethiopian mind don't mind him he is only working hard in interest of his father land if Agame is not finished on time he fear the Golden army will come to Asmara and remove PIA

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 23 Jun 2022, 12:30

Ethoash wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 12:21
Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 11:59
Ethoash wrote:
Agameash:

አንተ አጋሜዶ

ለበሽቕህ ነው እንጂ በጣም ቆንጆ ባህል ነው። ለምን ብትል አዘንህን ያወጣልሀል። ምን ትፈልጋለህ አሜሪካኖቹ እንኩዋን የሀዘን አፀናኝ ብለው ይሉኩብሀል እንዲያፀናኑህ እነሱ እንኩዋን ጀምረውታል ። አንድ እናት ወይ አባይ ልጁን ካጣ በጣም ትልቅ አዘን ይደርስበታል ። ዝም ብሎ እንባዎ ልቡ ውስጥ ከሚቀር እንዲህ ዘሎ ይወጣለት ደግሞ በሴቶች ስለሚበዛ ይሄው እንዲህ ይወጣላቸው ዜማው ደግሞ በጣም በጣም ልብ ይነካል ያስለቅሰሀል ። ግጥሙ ደግሞ በደንብ ቢስማ የባስው ነው የሚያስለቅሰህ እናም ይወጥልሀል። ስለዚህ አትፈርበት ። እኔ ለምዶብኝ አማራን ማብሽቅ ልማዴ ነው እንጂ አማራን በጣም ነው የምወደው። ያለእነሱ ትግሬዎች አዲስ አበባን አዲስ አበባ አያረጉትም ነበር

my second point don't listen that Eritreann Eroland.

what he want is Oromo and Amhara united and destroy Agame but if the two major ethnic groups fight each other his enemy Agame will have a break and life line to come out strong this is no no for Eritrea so if he work hard to mass up with Ethiopian mind don't mind him he is only working hard in interest of his father land if Agame is not finished on time he fear the Golden army will come to Asmara and remove PIA
አንድ ነገር ልምከርህ :

ሀሳብህን ሰብስበህ በሁለት ሶስት መስመር ለመጨረስ ሞክር:: እኔ ያንተን ዝባዝንኬ ማን ያነበዋል?

ወደድክም ጠላህም ይህ የለቅሶ ባህል አዲስ አበባ ከቀረ ብዙ አመታት አስቆጥሯል::

አንተ ስትሞት ወይም ዘመድህ ሲሞት ሞክረው::
እኔ በበኩሌ በጣም ያስጠላኛል::

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 23 Jun 2022, 23:05

AgameMado aka Belaynesh aka AgameLady
I will troll your starving behind until you MF admit that you are none other than a looser agame foot soldier.

Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 12:08
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Agame's sluttttttt.
Son of a b!tch agame
stup!d agame
Have a life!!!!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 24 Jun 2022, 12:29

euroland wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:05
I will troll your starving behind until you MF admit that you are none other than a looser agame foot soldier.

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:

Agame's sluttttttt.
Son of a b!tch agame
stup!d agame
Have a life!!!!

በሽተኛ ቦርኮ

Sad to see that this son of prostitute has no life and he is entertaining himself while staring at ER 24/7.

I don't know why the admin not allow us to delete any comment by strangers/spammers? I need the 'delete' [deleted]. In that way we can stop such kind of trolls.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 24 Jun 2022, 20:50

አጋሜ ማዶ የስሙኒ ሸሌ ልጅ

Why don’t you come out from your agame closet and accept that your are none other than Belaynesh low IQ Weyane cadre whose mission is to spread hate amongst Ethiopian.

You see Agame boy, I don’t have to hide under any ethnic because i am proud of my Eritrean citizenship, the country where it buried your Derg and Weyane invaders permanently.

Pretending as Amara ain’t working for you the son of aids ridden shelle arogit ho.
Abaymado wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 12:29
euroland wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:05

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Abaymado wrote:
euroland wrote:

Son of a b!tch agame
stup!d agame
Have a life!!!!

በሽተኛ ቦርኮ

Sad to see that this son of prostitute has no life and he is entertaining himself while staring at ER 24/7.

I don't know why the admin not allow us to delete any comment by strangers/spammers? I need the 'delete' [deleted]. In that way we can stop such kind of trolls.

sun
Member+

Re: አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም: ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው::ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::.ጋላ እንደ አጋመዎች መውጫና መግቢያ እንዲያጡ ግዜ የሚሆንበት እ

Post by sun » 24 Jun 2022, 21:25

Abaymado wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 23:02
እብዱ አብይ ጋላን የጠቀመው መስሎት ነው:: የግዜ ጉዳይ ነው ጋላ በአገሪቱ ውስጥ መውጫና መግቢያ እንዲያጣ ነው የሚደረገው : :ጋልኛ እንዲተፋበት ያረጋል::

Mark my word
The sad thing is that all of these victims if what is told is true are victims of paranoid Amara extremist cultist vagabonds like you the angoleBado Ye AhiyyaFanddo, fuuzzoo paranoia hate mongering, divisive dirty baboons. You and your lunatic dimwitted evil buddies like ErmiAr$$ Legelege, KebtamuAhiyyNew, etc. paranoid parrots spread hate between peoples day and night for 360 days and promote bulsh!t violence like the one under discussion. All of these sporadic violences are the brain children these misguided cultist fuuzzoo parrots which you are manufacturing hate as a demon and put people against people for the purpose of getting political benefits from their deaths and wounds.

Why don't you get fck off because your life is just fake and full of serpent like conspiracy and manufacturing bulsh!t fake news news evr since you appeared on this very forum. You think we don't know the small soul petty serpent and Judas incarnate? We know that you have been getting ready for Oromos, Tigres, Eritreans and and all of the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities simply because your tyrannical feudal savages dictators lost power and left you orphan and bitter to the bones.

You need to face the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the genocides you committed on the nations and nationalities in northern Ethiopia. If it were not for the Pm by now many of Judas savages would be sitting in ICC jails which you try to blame it on to others. How many innocent Ethiopian Muslims have your cultist terrorists massacre recently and became international head news?
:mrgreen:

Abaymado

Re: አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም: ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው::ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::.ጋላ እንደ አጋመዎች መውጫና መግቢያ እንዲያጡ ግዜ የሚሆንበት እ

Post by Abaymado » 25 Jun 2022, 08:29

sun wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 21:25
Abaymado wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 23:02

Mark my word
The sad thing is that all of these victims if what is told is true are victims of paranoid Amara extremist cultist vagabonds like you the angoleBado Ye AhiyyaFanddo, fuuzzoo paranoia hate mongering, divisive dirty baboons. You and your lunatic dimwitted evil buddies like ErmiAr$$ Legelege, KebtamuAhiyyNew, etc. paranoid parrots spread hate between peoples day and night for 360 days and promote bulsh!t violence like the one under discussion. All of these sporadic violences are the brain children these misguided cultist fuuzzoo parrots which you are manufacturing hate as a demon and put people against people for the purpose of getting political benefits from their deaths and wounds.

Why don't you get fck off because your life is just fake and full of serpent like conspiracy and manufacturing bulsh!t fake news news evr since you appeared on this very forum. You think we don't know the small soul petty serpent and Judas incarnate? We know that you have been getting ready for Oromos, Tigres, Eritreans and and all of the other Ethiopian nations and nationalities simply because your tyrannical feudal savages dictators lost power and left you orphan and bitter to the bones.

You need to face the International Criminal Court (ICC) for the genocides you committed on the nations and nationalities in northern Ethiopia. If it were not for the Pm by now many of Judas savages would be sitting in ICC jails which you try to blame it on to others. How many innocent Ethiopian Muslims have your cultist terrorists massacre recently and became international head news?
:mrgreen:
እከካም ጋላ ለጋላ ሂድና ንገረው::

እንመጣልሃለን ጠብቅ