Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Re: አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም : ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው:: ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::

Post by Abaymado » 25 Jun 2022, 08:44

euroland wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 20:50
[deleted] ማዶ የስሙኒ ሸሌ ልጅ

Why don’t you come out from your agame closet and accept that your are none other than Belaynesh low IQ Weyane cadre whose mission is to spread hate amongst Ethiopian.

You see Agame boy, I don’t have to hide under any ethnic because i am proud of my Eritrean citizenship, the country where it buried your Derg and Weyane invaders permanently.

Pretending as Amara ain’t working for you the son of aids ridden shelle arogit ho.
Abaymado wrote:
24 Jun 2022, 12:29
euroland wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 23:05
AgameMado aka Belaynesh aka AgameLady
I will troll your starving behind until you MF admit that you are none other than a looser agame foot soldier.

Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 12:08
euroland wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 11:57
Qomal wedi komarit የ 1 birr ሸሌ ልጅ weyane agame Belaynesh
I told you you looser Agames are the reason why we can’t have peace in the Horn. If it wasn’t for the coward Abiy, this wouldn’t have happened. What don’t you declare your beloved article 39 and leave Ethiopians alone? Who the F force you to stay in the union? What a cursed people!

Abaymado wrote:
23 Jun 2022, 08:49

Son of a b!tch agame
you are not tired of insulting and incrimination again and again. I don't want your suggestion, fvck off.
stup!d agame
Have a life!!!!

b!tch don't waste my time.
በሽተኛ ቦርኮ

Sad to see that this son of prostitute has no life and he is entertaining himself while staring at ER 24/7.

I don't know why the admin not allow us to delete any comment by strangers/spammers? I need the 'delete' [deleted]. In that way we can stop such kind of trolls.

mTHRFKER why do you call yourselves Euroland? is another concatenation of agame's heritage of slave character?
agameland:
እናትህ አፈር ትብላ አንተ የሸርሙጣ ልጅ

ምን ቀረህ እዚህ > ቀላዋጭ
አንተ የተወልድከው አባት ተብትየው አንዷን ሴት አስገድዶ ደፍሮ እንደሆነ የአጋሜ ታሪክ ይናገራል
የበረንዳ አዳሪ የሸርሙጣ ልጅ

የምታረገው ቢጠፋህ ከእኔ ጋር መዳረቅ ተስፋ ይሰጥሃል
ለማኝ

euroland
Member+

Re: አማራ የሚያስፈልገው አስለቃሽ ወይም አልቃሽ አይደለም : ርምጃ መውሰድ ነው:: ኦሮምያ ክልል ገብቶ ተመሳሳይ ማረግ ነው::

Post by euroland » 25 Jun 2022, 09:00

Abaymado wrote:
25 Jun 2022, 08:44
ተብታባ አጋሜ የስሙኒ ሸሌ ልጅ
እናትህን የደከለ ሁሉ ''አባዬ'' ብለህ የምትጠራ ረሃብተኛ የበሽተኛ ልጅ የሆን ነገር።

ለመሆኑ አባትህን እንኳን አፈላልገህ ለማግኘት ሞክረህ ታውቃለህ ?። የት እንዳለ እነግርሃለሁ ፣ የናቅፋ ተራራ አምራች ማዳበሪያ ሆኖልሃል .። Congratulations! :lol: :lol: