Tell'em, sister!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2022, 11:27

8)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Tell'em, sister!!!

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2022, 11:33

😡😡😡

France got this lady kicked out, when they got wind of her agenda.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 22 Jun 2022, 12:15

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 11:27
8)

Zmeselo; who this lady on TED-X talking about Africa? I wanted to see the whole speach of hers but i want to know her name so I can search her. thank you.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2022, 12:26

ZEMEN wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 12:15
Zmeselo wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 11:27
8)

Zmeselo; who this lady on TED-X talking about Africa? I wanted to see the whole speach of hers but i want to know her name so I can search her. thank you.

Here she is, bro. Her name is Mallence Bart-Williams!

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 22 Jun 2022, 13:10

Stop absolving corrupt and poor leadership in Africa!

African governments must bear the greatest responsibility for the abuse of the continent’s resources. The current position of Africa is the result of African governments' mismanagement of African resources and conflicts over the past 50-60 years. Everything happened under their watch. Absolving them will not help one to understand the carnage the caused nor will it help one to find solutions. It will only embolden the current leaders to cause more carnage. Accountability begins at home. Africa is saddled with 'poor leadership'.

There are stories of success and stories of failures in Africa. They all had challenges. But those who succeeded, they because of excellent leadership. Likewise, those who failed, they failed because of poor leadership. All leaders in every country have different challenges. Those who succeed, they succeeded because of .......

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 22 Jun 2022, 14:05

sarcasm wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 13:10

African governments must bear the greatest responsibility for the abuse of the continent’s resources. The current position of Africa is the result of African governments' mismanagement of African resources and conflicts over the past 50-60 years. Everything happened under their watch. Absolving them will not help one to understand the carnage the caused nor will it help one to find solutions. It will only embolden the current leaders to cause more carnage. Accountability begins at home. Africa is saddled with 'poor leadership'.

There are stories of success and stories of failures in Africa. They all had challenges. But those who succeeded, they because of excellent leadership. Likewise, those who failed, they failed because of poor leadership. All leaders in every country have different challenges. Those who succeed, they succeeded because of .......

Shuuuush!

Still trying to be relevant??? መሠረታዊው ችግር አሁንም አቅማችሁን ያለማወቃችሁ ነው :: You aren't allowed to think beyond your 'daily bread'!ቆማል!

See what your people are GLEEFULY posting these days!? See the number of thumbs-up as well?! Shameless!

Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Jun 2022, 14:44

Poor ignoramus junta-Kunta, does the audience listening to her look like an AU gathering of Heads of State to you- you biiatch? :roll:

sarcasm wrote:
22 Jun 2022, 13:10