Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Agame dude goes VIRAL for embarassing Himself!!!

Post by union » 20 Jun 2022, 15:47

Wahabi sadacha Islamic oromia homeless :lol:

Leave the habesha face oromos alone. Go back to Madagascar where you came from. :lol:

Shint'am wahabi :lol:

euroland wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 15:40
Wisheeye Agamew
We all know you are the low IQ present aka Belaynesh who disappeared for weeks after he gets spank hard; the last time you ever used the “present “ nickname was when my body Fed-up spanked you so hard that you almost committed suicide :lol: you were in such in depression at the time, no one even heard of from any of your 5 nicknames for months until someone showed up with “Nobel Amara” name :lol: we all knew immediately who that was, yes none other than the low IQ Belaynesh Agame, the new “union” and “Right”.

Guess what? I don’t give a hoot if an agame calls me an Oromo as long as they don’t call me Agame LOL

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 12:59

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 20 Jun 2022, 16:18

የኔታ ለተማሪዎቻቸው አንድ ጥያቄ አቀረቡ
“ልጆች ከበሮ ለምን ይጮሀል?” የኔታ
….በቆዳ ስለተወጠረ ነው” አለ አንድ ተማሪ የዳዊት ማህደሩን በእጁ አንጠልጥሎ ለመመለስ እየቸኮለ።
የኔታም “አይደለም አሉ”
ሌላኛው ተማሪም “የኔታ ከእንጨት ስለ ተሰራ ነው” አለ የለበሰውን ለምድ ከፍ ከፍ እያደረገ
የኔታም ትንሽ ዝም ካሉ በኋላ “አይደለም አሉ”
ተማሪው ሁሉ ማውጣት ማውረድ ጀመሩ በሀሳብ ተወጠሩ። ሁሉም የመጣለትን እና የገመተውን መናገር ቀጠለ ግን የሚመልስ ጠፋ።
አንድ የሁሉንም ምላሽ በእርጋታ ይሰማ የነበረ ተማሪ እጁን አወጣ።
” እሽ ልጄ ” አሉ የኔታ
ድምፁን ከፍ አደረገና “የኔታ እድሉን ስለ ሰጡኝ አመሰግናለሁ” ብሎ እጅ ከነሳ በኋላ “የኔታ ከበሮ የሚጮኸው “ባዶ ስለሆነ ነው”! አለ።
የኔታም የልጁን ምላሽ በማድነቅ ከወንበራቸው በመነሳት ልጄ ተባረክ አሉ። ተማሪዎቹም በጭብጨባ አጀቡት።
የኔታም ቀጠል አደረጉና ልጆች “ባዶ የሆነ ነገር ሁሉ ይጮሀል በውስጡ የሆነ ነገር ያለው እቃ ግን አይጮህም።
የተማረም ሰው እንዲሁ ነው። እውቀት ያለው አይጮህም፣ ጥበብ ያለው አይጮህም፣
ምንጊዜም ባዶ የሆነ ሰው ሲጮህ፣ ጥበብ የሌለው ሲፎክር እውቀት የሌለው ሲያቅራራ ይታያል።

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Jun 2022, 17:44

ኡኛ ተጋሩ ሽንፈታችንን በፀጋ የመቀበል ባህል ማዳበር ይኖርብናል።

ኡርግጥ ነው፣ የተከናነብነው ድርብ ሽንፈት ትልቅ ቁጭት በውስጣችን ኡንዲፈጠር አድርጓል። ሽንፈታችንን አምነን መቀበል ግን ግድ ይላል።

ጁንታ ዎገኖቼ በጉልበታቸው ተንበርክከው፡ በግንባራቸውንም ተደፍተው ኡየሰገዱ “ማሩን፣ ዳግመኛ አይለምደንም!” ሲሉ ማየት ያማል፡ ውስጤን ረብሾታል ፡ አቃጥሎኛል። ሁሉም ነገር አስጠላኝ። ምነው ትግራዋይ ሆኜ ባልተፈጠርኩ አስብሎኛል። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 20 Jun 2022, 18:03

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ethioscience wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 02:57
That is why we are saying Agames need Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) therapy !! አብይ እነኚህን ሰዎች በግዜ PTSD ቴራፒ የሚያገኙበትን መንገድ ካልፈጠረ ምስራቅ የቀንድ አፍሪካ ብዙ የአጋሜ እብዶች መቧረቂያ ነው የምትሆነው:: መኪናዎቹ አማራና ኤርትራ መስለውት ሲመታ ዋጋውን አገኘ :roll: :| ደደብ መሃይም [deleted] :mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/eyassu.yalew/p ... 155065499/
Please wait, video is loading...

Jaegol

Post by Jaegol » 20 Jun 2022, 18:10

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Typical agame character
Full of empty bravado

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 20 Jun 2022, 20:13

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
ethioscience wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 02:57
That is why we are saying Agames need Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) therapy !! አብይ እነኚህን ሰዎች በግዜ PTSD ቴራፒ የሚያገኙበትን መንገድ ካልፈጠረ ምስራቅ የቀንድ አፍሪካ ብዙ የአጋሜ እብዶች መቧረቂያ ነው የምትሆነው:: :roll: :roll: መኪናዎቹ አማራና ኤርትራ መስለውት ሲመታ ዋጋውን አገኘ :roll: :| ደደብ መሃይም [deleted] :mrgreen:
https://www.facebook.com/eyassu.yalew/p ... 155065499/
Please wait, video is loading...

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 20 Jun 2022, 21:05

ዓቕሚ እንኤኒ እይሉ ማንኪናታት ሃሪሙ፣ ሓለፍቲ መንገዲ ሰባት ፀሪፉ፣ ፈኪሩ፣ አግዋዕዊዑ፣ ብድሕሪኡ ግን አላህዮሞ፣ ለዊሶሞ፣ አስጊዶሞ፣ ዓርሱ ገፁ ክፅፍዕ ገይሮሞ። ኻብዙይ ንላዕሊ እማ እንታይ ክንብል። :roll: :roll:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jun 2022, 22:32

Wisheeye wedi Komarit Agame

ፀማም'ሲ ሐደ ደርፉ ይብሉ

I don’t know who to write in Agamigna for you but low IQ like with a tiny brain cells repeat the same thing over and over because their tiny brain holds nothing more important.

You were insulted us, Eritreans, when your beloved Weyane was in power in Addis. Your favorite things to was to post the Badme war pictures where your low IQ military leaders sent 100k to the slaughterhouse as they have done that again this time. You suddenly became “change lover” and start kissing the new Ethiopian government’s behind until the war started. You became the ትግራይ ትስዕር foot soldiers until you same Ayte Sebhat Nega in handcuff and a bullet to the head of Seyum. Now here you pro Amara, in fact wants to appear more Amara than the Amara themselves. What a looser MF you are.

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 15:47

Leave the habesha face oromos alone. Go back to Madagascar where you came from. :lol:

euroland wrote:
Wisheeye Agamew
We all know you are the low IQ present aka Belaynesh who disappeared for weeks after he gets spank hard; the last time you ever used the “present “ nickname was when my body Fed-up spanked you so hard that you almost committed suicide :lol: you were in such in depression at the time, no one even heard of from any of your 5 nicknames for months until someone showed up with “Nobel Amara” name :lol: we all knew immediately who that was, yes none other than the low IQ Belaynesh Agame, the new “union” and “Right”.

Guess what? I don’t give a hoot if an agame calls me an Oromo as long as they don’t call me Agame LOL

union wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 Jun 2022, 22:37

Islamic oromia sadacha maca, why you angy, you ugly ni'ga :lol: kenya face :lol:

I told you to leave Habesha face oromos alone, you homeless fotherfcucker :lol:

Now you habesha hater Kenya face oromos are in deep shi't. Agames are innhilated for their sin and you are next.

Homeless :lol:
euroland wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 22:32
Wisheeye wedi Komarit Agame

ፀማም'ሲ ሐደ ደርፉ ይብሉ

I don’t know who to write in Agamigna for you but low IQ like with a tiny brain cells repeat the same thing over and over because their tiny brain holds nothing more important.

You were insulted us, Eritreans, when your beloved Weyane was in power in Addis. Your favorite things to was to post the Badme war pictures where your low IQ military leaders sent 100k to the slaughterhouse as they have done that again this time. You suddenly became “change lover” and start kissing the new Ethiopian government’s behind until the war started. You became the ትግራይ ትስዕር foot soldiers until you same Ayte Sebhat Nega in handcuff and a bullet to the head of Seyum. Now here you pro Amara, in fact wants to appear more Amara than the Amara themselves. What a looser MF you are.

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 15:47

euroland wrote:
Wisheeye Agamew

union wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jun 2022, 22:45

Looser wedi kelbi Agame
Funny that you insult the Oromos who are feeding your starving agame a’ss along with other Ethiopians. What does your Chigar produce or contributes to the Fed system except misery and war.

Woshiyee present qomal, no matter how hard you try, you are a certified agame through and through. ሂድና በግህን ንፋ 8) :lol: :lol:። i guess a sheep can’t say No to agame rapiest LOL

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 22:37

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 Jun 2022, 22:56

Islamic oromia habesha hater, ugly ni'ga from Madagascar :lol:

You told us over and over how much you hate Habesha people. You just massacred inocent children and women for the 50th times. Be patient and wait for your time! It is coimg

You homelse wahabi Kenya face from Madagascar ወራሪ ሰፍሪ :lol:

Leave Habesha face oromos alone!

euroland wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 22:45
Looser wedi kelbi Agame
Funny that you insult the Oromos who are feeding your starving agame a’ss along with other Ethiopians. What does your Chigar produce or contributes to the Fed system except misery and war.

Woshiyee present qomal, no matter how hard you try, you are a certified agame through and through. ሂድና በግህን ንፋ 8) :lol: :lol:። i guess a sheep can’t say No to agame rapiest LOL

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 22:37

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 20 Jun 2022, 23:01

Wisheeye agamew ye gered lig
Just like you are on assigned mission to create hates among Amaras and Oromos on line, your relatives are actually doing on the ground, creating war among both people. Today’s massacre is a result of that. እንኳን ደስ ያለሽ . I am sure you are happy, this is what you were longing for a while; but rest assured, your plan to disintegrate the country won’t work.

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 22:56

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 Jun 2022, 23:46

Islamic oromia sadacha

Shin'tam wahabi. You lost the war on the ground then you killed inocent people, that is all you could do, you coward bit'tch. Because you can't face Fano. ቅዘናም። I already told you, we wanted agames hunted. We got it done. Mission is accomplised, we have less problem in east Africa. You are next and we are coming....Mark my words!! Shinta'm. You gonna run again? :lol:

leave habesha oromos alone :lol:

Go back to Madagascar where you came from!
euroland wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 23:01
Just like you are on assigned mission to create hates among Amaras and Oromos on line, your relatives are actually doing on the ground, creating war among both people. Today’s massacre is a result of that. እንኳን ደስ ያለሽ . I am sure you are happy, this is what you were longing for a while; but rest assured, your plan to disintegrate the country won’t work.

union wrote:

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 21 Jun 2022, 00:51

ሞታረም ያለበት።
ትግራዋይ ጁንታዋይ ዎንድማችን ራሱን ብቻ አይደለም ያዋረደው። የትግራይን ህዝብ በሙሉ ነው ያዋረደው። ፈረንጆች ጌቶቻችን ንቀዉናል፣ ደፍረዉናል፣ ብታምኑም ባታምኑ በቁማችን ሞተናል። :roll: :roll:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Jun 2022, 06:24

Wisheeye agamelady

No matter how hard you tried, you still the losers “present” Qomal that you are know an agame agent under Amara skirt. Like i said, your job here is to create divisions among the Amaras and Oromos. All of your posts are am indication of that. You have zero post criticizing your beloved Weyane; show us one single post! I am sure you are celebrating of the death of the innocents all over Ethiopia. Your policy was designed to do just that and temporarily it is working. At the end, you looser Agame’s goal to disintegrate the country will fail.። Disintigrating a county is not as easy as taping a defenseless sheep :lol: :lol:

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 23:46
Islamic oromia sadacha

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 21 Jun 2022, 08:13

If it hadn't been filmed, nobody would have believed it. He's an epitome of cowardice the agame people are known for.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Jun 2022, 21:15

Aganelady aka Belaynesh Weyane
Minew tefash..i hope you aren’t creating a new nickname to hide from again :lol:

What is this looser agame cousin of your on the video thinking? Eating expired FAFa and GMO wheat since birth must have shirks your brain to a peanut size LOL

union wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 23:46
Islamic oromia sadacha

Shin'tam wahabi. You lost the war on the ground then you killed inocent people, that is all you could do, you coward bit'tch. Because you can't face Fano. ቅዘናም። I already told you, we wanted agames hunted. We got it done. Mission is accomplised, we have less problem in east Africa. You are next and we are coming....Mark my words!! Shinta'm. You gonna run again? :lol:

leave habesha oromos alone :lol:

Go back to Madagascar where you came from!
euroland wrote:
20 Jun 2022, 23:01

union wrote: