Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

What will happened if Golden break away? my answer is Estonia!

Post by Ethoash » 28 May 2022, 15:07

everyone asking what will happened if Golden break away? can they make it? so why not look at Estonia .. they were once part of RUSSIA ... today when every nation that break away from Russia some how didn't make it.. Estonia is the poster nation that make it big time.. after independent from Russia after the Russian troops left the building up start and here is the result...

The Most Advanced Digital Government in the World

አቶ ሆረር አጥብቆ ይሞግተኛል ። ነገር ግን ልክ እንደ ብራዚል እግር ኳስ እንዴት እንዳደገ የተናገርኩ ግዜ ተቋውሞ አሁን ድግፎ እንደተመለስ አሁንም ስለዲጅታል መንግስት ተመልሶ ይመጣል ብዬ አስባለሁ እስከዛ ድረስ ግን መጠበቅ ነው እነሱ እስከሚበስሉ እኛ እያረርን መጣን እኮ

How Estonia built a digital first government, Estonia is where it is human right to have 5g ACCESS INTERNET

Why Does Estonia Have the Best Education System in Europe? - VisualPolitik EN FORMER RUSSIA STATE break away and make it to highest standard of life and digitized

How Estonia became one of the world’s most advanced digital societies | CNBC Reports

Welcome to e-Estonia, the world's first digital nation!

Estonia The Baltic Tiger

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: What will happened if Golden break away? my answer is Estonia!

Post by TesfaNews » 28 May 2022, 15:13

Estonia has a coast

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 May 2022, 17:41

To think, to dream big, to have a vision, first people should be able to feed themselves.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 28 May 2022, 19:20

The best you could be is the Albania of Africa. That was Meles' dream in 1991. But I doubt that Eritrea would allow even that. You will remain Agameland for as long as we desire! :lol: :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 May 2022, 19:41

Who gives a fu’ck if you want to be an independent little beggar tigray?
Who is prohibiting you from doing so if that is what you want?
Sh’it you funfunat agames know that you are like parasites. You can’t survive with out a host of body and you know that you won’t survive a year separated from Ethiopia and that reason is why you refuse to listen to the Ethiopians who are telling to go away.
Start knowing who you are. You are crap. Stop comparing your filthy selves with other countries less European countries.
We keep on reminding you that woyane fu’cked your brains to no repair by indoctrinating you with fake history and you really believe you are humans.
If you were what woyane taught you at school you wouldn’t be in the deep sh’it you are in.
And rather than figuring out that woyane got you were you are, you still are trying to reach high when your skinny legs are severed for ever.