Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+

Who is Rashid Abdi

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 May 2022, 13:18

This cia /musllim brotherhood guy who destabilized Rwanda wrote "Now Ethiopia is really ripe and ready for change" Beware of this individual. What does this mean? Jawar met this guy who are both in connectio with Egypt as well. Hmmm keep sleeping Ethiopia. I am afraid things might be going for Ethiopia and Amara sayers. It is possible Aby may have decided Islamic Oromumma. Unless you cut the neck of the snake it does not die. Jawar was not only nothing happened to him, he was released to continue his dream of establishing Islamic Oromumma. Roman, Sileshi Abdisa, etc are waiting for this moment. I am afraid the great Oromos endiginous might be endanger let alone Amaras in the Oromiya region

euroland
Member+

Re: Who is Rashid Abdi

Post by euroland » 28 May 2022, 15:24

Agamew
Your fake outrageous and concern for Ethiopia is admirable.
Of it wasn’t for you Agames, horn of African would have living in peace today
ethiopianunity wrote:
28 May 2022, 13:18
This cia /musllim brotherhood guy who destabilized Rwanda wrote "Now Ethiopia is really ripe and ready for change" Beware of this individual. What does this mean? Jawar met this guy who are both in connectio with Egypt as well. Hmmm keep sleeping Ethiopia. I am afraid things might be going for Ethiopia and Amara sayers. It is possible Aby may have decided Islamic Oromumma. Unless you cut the neck of the snake it does not die. Jawar was not only nothing happened to him, he was released to continue his dream of establishing Islamic Oromumma. Roman, Sileshi Abdisa, etc are waiting for this moment. I am afraid the great Oromos endiginous might be endanger let alone Amaras in the Oromiya region

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 28 May 2022, 16:59

euroland aka Shabo land,

You exposed yourself. Interesting, this proves your anti Ethiopian nature once again as shabo knowing your are buddies with the guy, uhhhum.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 28 May 2022, 17:20

AgameUnity/eden
Expose my self as Shaebia? Lol
You must be sniffing glues like teenager fighters because you call me Shaebia is an honor! Shaebia is your maker….deicer as well

That Somali guy is a water carrier for your uncle ls who are hiding in Mekele.
ethiopianunity wrote:
28 May 2022, 16:59
euroland aka Shabo land,

You exposed yourself. Interesting, this proves your anti Ethiopian nature once again as shabo knowing your are buddies with the guy, uhhhum.