Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Wedi Afom biggest laugh….warning one can say….

Post by Cigar » 28 May 2022, 11:26

This song in Asmara stadium on the occasion of Eritrea’s Independence Day on May 24th 2022 is about the Eritrean troops lethality and destruction of woyane rag tag militia and warning not to try to dare them again for it will be the complete extermination of their funfunat tribe.
Now, this is the first time I ever seen the commander if chief, his excellency Isayas Afwerki stood and applauded in the entirety of the song….over 7 minutes…..grinning in pride and confidence of his SAWA created lethal Eritrean troops.
This song is like the comedic song the Eritrean artists presented the other day which made the entire agame population pull their hairs. Abey keidu ayay abishay agames joke aka WOYANE KIRTIM, in a sense that the lyrics have the same message….. our troops destroyed woyane, our troops buried the woyanes, our troops taught woyane lessons it won’t forget, our troops are watching any move the woyane does etc and THE FACE, CONFIDENCE, THE SATISFACTION is seen in the face of WEDI AFOM, the rest of the Eritrean leadership and the Eritrean people.

What a timely and beautiful Eritrean pride song.

kerenite

Re: Wedi Afom biggest laugh….warning one can say….

Post by kerenite » 28 May 2022, 14:33

Cigar wrote:
28 May 2022, 11:26
This song in Asmara stadium on the occasion of Eritrea’s Independence Day on May 24th 2022 is about the Eritrean troops lethality and destruction of woyane rag tag militia and warning not to try to dare them again for it will be the complete extermination of their funfunat tribe.
Now, this is the first time I ever seen the commander if chief, his excellency Isayas Afwerki stood and applauded in the entirety of the song….over 7 minutes…..grinning in pride and confidence of his SAWA created lethal Eritrean troops.
This song is like the comedic song the Eritrean artists presented the other day which made the entire agame population pull their hairs. Abey keidu ayay abishay agames joke aka WOYANE KIRTIM, in a sense that the lyrics have the same message….. our troops destroyed woyane, our troops buried the woyanes, our troops taught woyane lessons it won’t forget, our troops are watching any move the woyane does etc and THE FACE, CONFIDENCE, THE SATISFACTION is seen in the face of WEDI AFOM, the rest of the Eritrean leadership and the Eritrean people.

Cigar, you filthy agame (Habal beliya Keydemetiki)

The war is looming and it is on the horizon according to many news outlets.
The war will be waged between our forcefully conscripted eri youth and the weyannes and perhaps the weyannes will be supported by abi troops aka the federal troops.

Now to the main point,

Some time ago, you told us here that you have 2 sons and they go to best colleges and you are proud of them. Hence, in order to protect eritrea, are you planning to send your two sons or even one of them to the warfronts? Of course not. Give me a break man. Who is going to die? Of course our forcefully conscripted youth while you and your beloved sons will watch the war from thousands of miles away chewing your hamburger.

Now his like-minded zombies will bark after I am long gone for today.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 28 May 2022, 14:33

Cigar wrote:
28 May 2022, 11:26

The war will be waged between our forcefully conscripted eri youth and the weyannes and perhaps the weyannes will be supported by abi troops aka the federal troops.

Now to the main point,

Some time ago, you told us here that you have 2 sons and they go to best colleges and you are proud of them. Hence, in order to protect eritrea, are you planning to send your two sons or even one of them to the warfronts? Of course not. Give me a break man. Who is going to die? Of course our forcefully conscripted youth while you and your beloved sons will watch the war from thousands of miles away chewing your hamburger.

justo

Post by justo » 28 May 2022, 15:37

kerenite wrote:
28 May 2022, 14:33

What you saying? Tigray is going to declare war because we celebrate our soldiers, and that is our fault? And that makes us zombies? Do you have any problem with Eritrea celebrating its independence? And why do you think that would provoke Tigray?

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 28 May 2022, 16:57

Kerenite the medanagari agames psychology playing funfun as’ss wipe, forcefully conscripted soldiers do go and willing and bravely fu’ck your agames moms and kill 100 thousand of your skinny tigray militia, they run away and give up their hands to their enemies.
Our so called conscripted SAWA kids were taught at SAWA to destroy your agame people.
Keep on playing your freaking WAR LOOMING crap. There won’t be any war against your woyane except a’ss spanking if they dare our so called conscripts.
So stop echoing the stupid tigraypeople and ethioarse WE STILL DO MATTER [deleted].
Eritrea can defeat any body who wants to join your tigray militia. Go ahead convince any body who can give you an ear to come to your aides.
And it is your agame nature to lie. Bring me a proof that I said that I HAVE TWO SONS.
I might have said that I have a SON & a DAUGHTER which is true. And yes, I will support and encourage them to go fu’ck you up more just like every Eritrean parent would do. We are talking here about their future. And yes they have obligation to fu’ck you up and they will if it is necessary.
But first thing is first. Try to materialize your WAR IS LOOMING crap first.
Your lame excuse to stop your a’ss spanking by inciting the parents of our kids who are abroad and try to make our so called conscripts are paying heavy price is nothing but your idiotic propaganda. During our 30 years freedom struggle not all 6 million Eritreans went to the jungle to fight our enemies. Overwhelming of our population was supporting them just like we are doing now. And our tegadelties never blamed the over 5 million Eritreans who never ever held a gun or slept in the jungles and mountains of Eritrea who are enjoying and celebrating Eritrean independence for not raising arms and killed your parents.
Loxmax Wedi chenawit, abaq, qorbae, megal mitra agame shermu’tta.
There is no freedom with out sacrifice and there is no peace until your funfunat agame aliet are extinct. But as a medanagheri agame as you are, you are trying to prevent your a’ss spanking (extinction) by blaming any Eritrean who sadly is abroad.
You dumb a’ss we have enough more than capable SAWA KIDS who can stomp your hungry bellies until your snot comes out from your three holes.